tuscl

Ask a stripper!!!

Thought it might be fun to answer some questions. Please be generic questions and no specifically about me. Let me know what ya wanna learn?

43 comments

• sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Not that it's not appreciated, but didn't you already do a thread like this?
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    I think I did a while back. Boredom is killing me lol
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Why do strippers refuse to date guys with a steady job?
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    lol I was never one of those people but that can be true of some girls. I personally would love a man with a good job
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    If you started dating a customer, would he have to stop going to your club?
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    if they found out then probably so. My club sometimes allows bf to come in on an occasional basis but usually late at night closer to closing time.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Why do some stippers think it's not that intimate to fuck a guy or give him a BJ, but yet refuse to kiss him because kissing is too intimate?

Also, why do some strippers think having intercourse with a guy is having sex, but giving him a hand job or BJ or letting him DATY, isn't having sex in their minds?

• poledancer83
    9 years ago
    I think our bitch buttons get stuck on the on position. in the club if someone is bugging me or something I just get up and walk away from them. we carry that over to our personal lives too.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Why do strippers never have money to get their car fixed but they always have money for tatoos and cigarettes?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Why is it strippers rsther meet their boyfriend outside the club rather inside where they can see how much he spends and how he treats women.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    Its all about priorities lol and for me sex and making love is to different things. I love sex and will fuck someone with no feelings what so ever but I reserve love making ie kissing cuddling etc for someone im in love with.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    I've dated people both from inside the club and out so I don't really have a preference.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Who is my real step father?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If a customer wants to meet you outside the club for a paid sex date, what things can he do to maximize the chances that you'll say yes.

What's the lowest price you'd accept for sex otc, assuming that the guy otherwise meets your criteria whatever that may be.

• warhawks
    9 years ago

I think you are on to something here.

Maybe you could turn this idea I nto a game show for reality TV.

The "Ask a Stripper Show."

Who would you get to be the host of the show?

I bet Snoop Dog would host it.
    Or maybe Usher?
    Pitbull would be a good host too I think. lol.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    lol def snoop I think I should go for it. maybe it could be a rags to riches story that gets me off the pole and in a mansion lol
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Whats the biggest cock you ever had in your mouth?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Drake would be the perfect host for the ask a stripper show. That man loves strippers.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    @tumbling considerably larger then yours. :)
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Drake-Isn't that Swedish for homo?
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    Generally minimum of around 200 a night is good. sometimes I pick a bill I need to pay and work towards that also. I go after the guys with the most money lol
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    PD,why do I sense you are really Shadowcat dressed in heels and lingerie heating up the keys?Answer my original question and was it Caucasian?
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Why don't some girls realize that it's better to not ask questions at all than it is to ask questions and then not pay attention?
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Sorry I know its not supposed to be about you but I can't resist, What's your favorite sexual position and do you squirt? Once a pervert always a pervert!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    What percentages of the dancers you work with do you think will definitely do OTC, might do OTC and will not do OTC?
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    Do strippers tell friends and family how they earn their living.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    in general, do strippers prefer giving dances to younger guys as opposed to dudes decades older than you?

OR....do you not care one way or the other the age of the person you're dancing for?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Did you think so many guys would reply, or did you know that already?
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    GoVikings, I love dancing for a hot sexy guy!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Diva1975 ...so what's the "tell" when a stripper is actually enjoying her job?
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    What are things that make a custy hard to dance for? What are things that make a custy easy to dance for?
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I'm sure every stripper would prefer to dance for a sexy person but that wasn't really what govikings asked.

He asked; if given the choice, would you go for the younger guy or the older guy that's easily 2 or more decades older than you?

To expand that question:
    If there was an older gentleman and a middle-aged good looking couple which would you be more apt to approach first? (Go with the assumption that you already know the woman is cool and not going to scratch your eyes out)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Ginger or Mary Ann?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Heck, moto, that's not even a question. Mary Ann was cuter, better built and WAY lower maintenance than Ginger. Mary Ann for sure!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Rech,

African or European?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    If a stripper brushes her nipples across your mouth, is that an invitation to suck her tits?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    do you ever see any sexy girl on girl action going on in the dressing room or hear about it or is that only done out in the open to try to get more tips?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Another question, if a customer popped up on Facebook as a suggested friend, would you think that was creepy or that he must have looked you up?
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i'll try to go into a little more detail with my question and make it more clear if it wasn't already clear enough

while i know every stripper is different, i would assume that if they can earn the same amount of cash from a customer, that they would much rather dance for the younger guy as opposed to the guy who is a couple decades (or more) older than the stripper.

the reason i make this assumption is because we all know that the vast majority of strippers are in their twenties. i don't know, in my head, it seems as if it would be more pleasant for them to dance for someone in their own age range as opposed to someone who's the age of a granpda.........but hey, i could be wrong.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Vikings: Actually I've seen the opposite. All my ATF's regulars are older guys and she chooses them purposefully. She'll dance with the 20 somethings but they don't get anything from her; she complains they hit on her too much in a disrespectful way, and they don't follow the rather strict club rules.

She REALLY milks the 70+ crowd I've noticed. They support her lifestyle which I'm starting to realize is why I got the bums rush last night that I mentioned in my "FunnyNight With ATF" thread. She likes me enough to see me OTC to hang out but I don't pay her for that. I know a lot of dancers prefer older guys, as long as they're not smelly.

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    At taco bell do you order the hard or soft taco ?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I think poledancer has abandoned this thread, but I give her kudos for even starting it.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Yeah. She's been scared off by all the perverts. lol.

I can see her asking herself: "what the hell did I just get myself into...."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion