Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Things go better with coke. :)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Finally... A fund raiser I can support!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

It's ironic that if a woman has had breast cancer, she can't participate for the charity that's helping her.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

@rockstar666- I think that many women who have mastectomies have BA's afterwards, so no reason that they can't participate.

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

There are other things besides a coke I'd like between my boobs

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

I'm always happy to do my part for a good cause Carolynne!

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

@Carolynne- nice!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

carolyne, carolyne, how do I love thee, let me count the ways.

So far it's two ways, the left boob and the right boob.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement