tuscl

My birthday is coming up

Monday, June 1, 2015 8:26 PM
I am strongly considering these two options: 1)Go to Tijuana for a weekend and check out Hong Kong. I like Mexican women and the mileage is high. 2)My CF is trying her best to sell me VIP. I have never been to VIP. She wants it because she gets to skip stage and can get paid more for a block of time. She says it will be fun but I don't have any high expectations. I have not even seen her pussy and I have known her for 6 months. I guess the most I can hope for is to see her pussy and be able to kiss her breasts in VIP. The budget for each option is $1000 Which option would you pick?

20 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    There's a choice? $1K for the unknown or money left over for a sure thing?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Hong Kong. Unfortunately my weekend is busy with family crap, or I'd offer to meet up with you. You need a wingman to remind you what $1,000 should buy you.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Hong kong bro fuck $1,000 is like $10,000 in pesos
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    pesos are expensive
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    @Crazyjoe Pesos are cheap amigo. Exchange rate is very favorable. Now is the time to go!
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Thanks anyways for the kind offer JamesSD. Must be nice to live so close to one of the highest rated strip clubs. Have you been there? I don't see it in your list of reviews.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    " I like Mexican women" Good taste
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    You're in Dallas? Why not offer your CF $500 to meet you OTC? Tell her it's your birthday, you want to fuck her (say it in an eloquent way) and tell her you'll get a nice hotel take her out somewhere fancy for dinner and she can treat you to dessert.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I've never been, but according to the reviews, for $1,000 you could get laid by 10 different girls at HK and still have plenty of money left over for drinks. I'd go to Hong Kong GC.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I agree with @shailynn. If your CF says no, head to TJ for a long weekend of debauchery.
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    I'm going to Germany and Prague s K5 for my birthday
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    What shailynn said.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    No question you go to Hong Kong.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Can't you go to Tijuana 5-10 times on $1 K? I'd go there.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Bavarian, I don't know if you were trolling us with your 30-year old virgin thread, but now is your chance to pop that cherry! Go to TJ and expend as many of your precious bodily fluids as you can! It's brilliant! :)
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i would do what shailynn said. sure, hong kong is 100% sure thing. but you're in texas, which means you'd have to travel all that way just for the sole purpose of trying to get laid plus you've known your CF for 6 months, so you'd be more comfortable with her as opposed to some random mexican chick
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    $1000 for VIP??? NO WAY! You're not even going to have sex. Do the trip; travel broadens the mind and restores the spirit.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Viking nope I disagree. This guy needs a sure blow job and some pussy. I'd take the $1k and get it done. He actually should take a few trips to get it to feel like normal Then, and only after these therapeutic trip, will he be in a mental state to form a mutually benefiting relationship
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    TJ seems like a good choice for those looking to get laid as it's not really a lap-dance place alhtough I'm sure LDs can be had (but it seems much more economical to get 30 mins of sex than buy LDs @ HK and also have to put up with the pushy meseros (waiters)). If you are not looking to get laid then the cost of the trip from Dallas to TJ seems kinda overkill – just my opinion not an absolute fact. Also – AFAIK VIP in Dallas is not worth it (no extras – just more private LDs but about the same mileage) – it's your hard earned $$$ and you should spend as it's best for you, not as it's best for your fave; IMO – but I guess it being your b-day perhaps a one-time VIP w/ your fave where you can have her undivided attention may be worth it? If you are ready to pop the cherry; then spend the $$$ on OTC w/ your fave if she's willing or another willing dancer you find hot. If you are not ready to pop the cherry; then you can just do an OTC date w/ your fave and save the VIP room fee or just do the VIP thing – but don't fucking spend $1k on the chick – that is too much and you are thus setting a bad precedent w/ her.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    TJ, easily. The girl will be there some other time, and hopefully you would be able to get some clarity on what she'd do for that stack in the interim.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion