tuscl

Boy, 13, was 'happy and proud' as he boasted to friend about losing his virginit

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

"A 13-year-old schoolboy was 'happy and proud' when he lost his virginity to a married teaching assistant more than 20 years older than him, a court heard today."

If the victim is "happy and proud", is it a crime?

5 comments

• seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    If someone is still considered a minor by the law then being happy and proud doesn't matter one bit. A 13 yo might be happy and proud to drive a car or buy beer but it's still against the law. 13 is crazy. I can see where a 16 or 17 yo might be a gray area sometimes but below that you're dealing with a straight up child and it's illegal and immoral.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I just don't get where the fuck these teachers were when I was in school. God damn lucky as bastards. I would have killed, killed I tell'ya
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    One of my closest friend's sister lost her virginity at age 12. So 13 is nothing new to me. That story was told to me when I was 11
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Man these kids are so stupid. I would have took it to the grave...or at least waited till I was 21 before telling the world. Opportunities lost because kids don't know how to shut up. Wish these teachers would go after 24 year old black folks...ah the dream.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    She's a pedophile.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion