tuscl

Crazy problems with a regulars wife

Friday, May 29, 2015 11:06 AM
So one of my regulars tracked me down at the club last night to grill me on her husband. She was pissed that he comes into the club all the time and spends all his money on me. She started off nice about it then she got ignorant calling me all kind of names and threatening me. WTF that's my job. She said I have no self respect or respect for other women and all I do is show the town my stuff every night. Well no freaking shit that's my job. I think people need to realize guys come to the club for a few reasons. Conversation, drinking, trying to pick up a girl or generally just to hangout and see a good looking girl naked. I will admit that I probably am borderline slutty. I sleep with a lot of people on my personal time but why the hell does that make me the bad guy. This is work and its all fantasy. Wives should thank us we get your men all warmed up to come home to you. Just my two cents from a cheap tramp who cant do anything more then spread her legs all night (her words). My message back was honey my tits ass and pussy pay all my bills and your man comes running in here to throw ones at me so im not cheap and I spread them cause you man likes to get a close up view. lol haters gonna hate lol

25 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Blaming dancers for women's husbands behavior is like blaming soldiers for starting wars. Men seek out dancers for various reasons like you said, and soldiers are just following orders.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    that's what i'm saying its crazy
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I will admit that I probably am borderline slutty. I sleep with a lot of people on my personal time Im n love
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Just tell management so she gets banned or tell her if she dont stop harassing you you will sue her for mental distress
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Same ole story. Hillary wouldn't suck dick so Bill found a woman that would. It's easier to blame some one else for your own problems.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    If the wife is harassing you, the bouncers need to remove her. The strip club is for paying customers who want to see naked girls. This wife should go home and direct her complaints to the husband.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Not only finding a woman who will suck Dick, but a woman who is still in shape and sexy and hasn't ballooned into a humpback whale because all she does all day is sit on the couch eating ice cream and watching reality shows and Rupal's drag race...lol.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    It sounds like her real issue is with her husband. Buy she has to live with him, so she blames you.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    That's why you don't get married until you're truly in love. When you really love someone you'll do anything to make them happy forever. If her and her husband were truly in love they'd be coming to see you together and you wouldn't have to be putting up with this crap. Tell management and get the bouncers to throw her ass out. End of story.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    That's why you don't get married until you're truly in love. True love is a fairytale Fuck marriage No need to turn out like ricky boy
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @poledancer83 "... and its all fantasy." what you talking about willis?
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    One question: Did you go by the guys house, hand cuff him and drag him to the club or did he come on his own driving his own car and walked in under his own power. If he came willingly then how could she blame you unless you are a space alien with special powers over men. I realize that once you have them in the club you may indeed have special powers but those powers don't work well outside. I agree with Shadow it is lame to blame the "other woman". How did you not just laugh at her and have her thrown out. I also agree with you that many men come in for non-judgmental company with a scantily clad girl. Wife = sex on her terms only (lights out-middle of the night-are you done), if you want to see her naked she screams at you that you are a pervert. You all heard the the saying: if you put a penny in a jar for every time you have sex the first year of marriage and then take one out every time after the first year you will never take out all the pennies!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    My sympathies, poledancer. Over the years, I've seen more than a couple wives/girlfriends come into clubs. All of the irate ones who bitched like this one were shrews.
  • MrsSeaboard
    9 years ago
    Wow sounds like she has major problems in her marriage. If you can't keep your man happy then that's all you- don't go attacking a dancer because of it. True love is a fairytale and we live it everyday Nutz
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I have a really bad attitude towards marriage too, but I confess I'm a hopeless romantic. I still hold out hope for a soul mate. In the meantime I canoodle with dancers.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I hope she tipped you? What a misguided bitch the wife is.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    It's hard out here for a pimp.
  • Chanel
    9 years ago
    Does your club have bouncers? If so, I'm surprised that she slipped past them. A similar thing happened to me but the wife was much nicer than in your situation. She came in while I was sitting with her husband and waited at the bar. He saw her and said, "My best friend is here". I didn't know what he meant because had told me that his wife had died. I excused myself and she went over and sat down. Apparently, she spotted his car in the parking lot and decided to see exactly what he was up to. She was actually nice looking with long blond hair. I almost asked her if she wanted a job.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    She was pissed off and took it out on you when she should have been talking to her husband. Obviously they are headed for divorce. Apparently they aren't communicating very well. On the other hand, it's possible my space alien friends popped over your house and gave you some special powers just to see what would happen when men can't control themselves and must see you and must tip you. Best thing to have done is to inform the bouncers to be on the look out for the jaded wife in case she wants revenge and turns out to be violent. Remember out of 38 recent domestic violence deaths in south Carolina for example, 8men died and I thought over 30 women. I might be off just a little. I have been in a club and a guys wife walked in, found her husband, and grabbed a beer bottle off a table and hit him in the head. He was knocked out cold lying on the floor and never saw it coming. Paramedics were called.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    That's one reason not to get maried
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    Women, married, SOs or exes, appear to becoming more controntational. It is no longer unusual for a woman to confront and, sometimes, threaten the new girlfriend, a dancer or the new wife. Detroit bars and restaurants are sometimes the arenas for catfights over some guy who got "caught" cheating. I have had more than one episode of a drunk ex pounding on my apartment door after midnight demanding an explanation for not returning phone calls. Following a man to a SC to confront him may be a dramatic way of expressing displeasure, but it only reveals the woman as lacking in class, judgment or emotional stability. Public confrontations can lead to violence and criminal prosecutions. Maybe women don't have to think about such things since the legal system is slanted in their favor.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "Hillary wouldn't suck dick so Bill found a woman that would." But would you want Hillary to suck your dick? I don't think I could get it up for the ice princess.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    PD all you can do is remind her that its her husband who made a commitment to her, you didn't and you don't owe her anything. Tell her that, duh, you don't want her husband. If she wants to worry, she should worry about other women who might actually want his sorry ass.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    No way you should have to put up with that crap. Make sure all the bouncers know about her and stop her before she can get in again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion