tuscl

Does Dougster know he has mental problems?

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
An honest and sincere question.

The dude has spent years conducting troll like posts. The infatuation he has with dugan’s “system” is bizarre to say the least. Dougster is obviously the creator of some of most entertaining personas on TUSCL.

The interesting thing is, I’ve seen Dougster post intelligently on subjects of psychology and the guy seems very knowledgeable on mental health and investing Still, he seems to have to have the emotional maturity of a twelve year old.

Now, I know Dougster will reply with some nebulous BS but it would fascinating to hear from the dude himself why he acts so bizarrely.

And Dougster, not having a go at you man, but you’ve got to know you have some serious issues. Why?

33 comments

• jester214
    9 years ago
    If he's not 100% full of shit then he's just a loser desperately clinging to the belief that anyone actually buys the crap he posts online.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Doug is an enigma. Is he Dr. Phil or Jim Cramer?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Or is he juicebox
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Dougster, Dougster, Dougster!!!

Ya, he's the man..
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ comments like that are why I love Motorhead.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    U mean da mane
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think Dougster was here long before any of the juices showed up.

He might start posting less if the market becomes more active. Maybe he is a professional stock broker bored with the market action.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Witch makes the timing perfect once his mental health disorders started back in 2013
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Witch is introducing cuz thats around dougster went OCD with Ricks Da System or DS for short
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I have schizophrenia.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @just_the_nuts: Dougster is a witch? No, that's my baliwick.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Dougster is ruthless. If that means mental, then he is guilty.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Ruthless? No. Tenacious to a fault, yes. And his pretense of homophobia I suspect is an act, but i won't out him so no worries. Must be fun to be an icon though.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Lol Dougster. I think you're pretty cool but most dancers have mental problems;)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Dougster is a really good guy. Probably buys Girl Scout cookies like I do........maybe
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    He calls a spade, a spade.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Dougster is keeping it real
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    A spade? Yo nit even trying to read too much into that.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Dougster takes shits at McD
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Dougster would be great at reminding you of something. he can make a thread pop up again and again. It's like some dancers I looked at on Facebook, they keep popping up on my suggested friends list again and again even though it's been at least two weeks since I clicked on them. Seeing hot girls doesn't bother me though. I'll probably resume my habit of checking Facebook only 2 or 3 times a month before too long if all my friends would stop posting so much stuff. If another relative wasn't viewing the same stuff, I would unfollow some people.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Imagine if Dougster was a relative and friend on Facebook. You're worst nightmare? You might see f...k that F.....t Rick again and again.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    @Dougster: So which one of your personalities is schitzo?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    if you all had been able to glimpse inside of Dougster's head like i have then you would realize that everyone else shops in the ladies department
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

He likes KFC XXXtra crispy chicken drumsticks... So he must be an ok guy.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Dougster (including his affiliated screen names) is to this board what a virulent form of herpes, common in Africa, is to male genitalia. Both are punctuated by frequent outbreaks of various severity with occasional remissions. When the outbreaks are at their worst, the board is useless. When they are more moderate, the board is usable if you gut through the irritation. When remission occurs, the board is much more usable, but the knowledge that another outbreak could occur at any time remains present. ;)
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    My first person to go on my "ignore list". ^^^^^
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Dougster is the TUSCL equivalent of Simon on American Idol
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    That's some pretty detailed knowledge of The Herp, RickyBoy? Got some first hand experience with it?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    IDK Lone_Wolf, Dougster seems brilliant to me!

Seems like he is using the board to have a laugh! I'm not sure I would spend as much time criticizing rickdugan and the other guy that I've never seen post (Stevie) as he does, but then again rickdugan is kind of a d-bag, so I cry no tears when rickdugan is the butt of jokes!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "That's some pretty detailed knowledge of The Herp, RickyBoy? Got some first hand experience with it?"

Brilliant point! rickdugan does seem to target bargain basement pussy based on his posts! Could lead to the herp! :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion