tuscl

Do ugly bitches bank?

Saturday, May 23, 2015 3:58 PM
My CF cracks me up. I was tipping her on one of the stages when she tells me to turn around and check out the dancer on the main stage because she likes the way she dances. I turn around and recognize her because she had asked me for a dance earlier. I tell my CF, I don't care how good she dances, she's ugly. She blows a fuse and in a loud voice says "ugly bitches bank!" I tell her if they bank it's because they are doing extras. She says "no, they bank because they know how to talk to customers" Yeah, right. To me the strip club is a fantasy. I am not paying big bucks for an ugly bitch. There is no way they can sweet talk me into buying a lap dance if I don't find them attractive. I guess it does not help that the dancer I called ugly turned out to be a SC friend of hers :-) I am being objective here. If my CF is a 9, her friend is a 4.

23 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I've seen girls I didn't find attractive at all make good money from different customers.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I rarely buy a dance from any dancer that isn't Asian, Latin (In Miami, what else) or white. I am sure I pass on some beautiful women, but they aren't to me and they are MY dollars, so I decide were they go. Simple!
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i think ranukam has a great point
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    True that Ranukam. Amazing how that works. I though there were universal standards of beauty like symmetrical face, small nose, full lips, big eyes, flawless skin, etc. My CF has all that but there will be some guys who won't spend money on her. Different strokes for different folks.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    A great smile and personality isn't lost on a lot of guys
  • Mal2
    9 years ago
    Symmetry is fairly universally desired. Some specifics - hair color, shape (pear,invertex pear, hourglass, curveless) are entirely a matter of opinion and personal preference.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Ranukam is on point. You can put any attractive woman on this site and not get a consensus on attractiveness. I go thru phases, so I may want a brunette one trip, a black girl the next, long hair, short hair etc.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've seen girls with awful faces but great bodies sell plenty of dances. And I'm a sucker for the cute face, soft bodied types. But the most popular girls probably provide good service.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Oh I also wouldn't call girls "ugly" in front of other girls. "Not my type" is far classier. We're all shallow, but we don't have to wear it proudly.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Some women that aren't as attractive can make up for it with a great personality and an eagerness to please. I would rather spend my time, and money, on a 7 with a great personality than a 9 that can't carry on a conversation.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    JSD, I have a badge that says "I am shallow!". :)
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    whodey--- ditto
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Some of the women that you guys like repulse me. On the other hand, some of you wouldn't think that my DS is the absolute perfect 10 that I know her to be. It truly is amazing sometimes how widely varied guys are in what types of women they like. I hear all the time about consistently high earners that I wouldn't touch.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    One mans trash is another mans treasure.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Someone is buying dances from them else they would be out of business. I blame that myth that less attractive strippers do more. IME it's the opposite and a win-win for customers. Which more customers realized so we could get the average looks of strippers up a little.
  • IntegraGSR
    9 years ago
    If all guys had only one specific type then there would be only be that one specific type of girl working at the clubs. The rest wouldn't make enough to stay in business. Variety is the the spice of life!!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm really surprised about everybody on here is only fucking 9's and 10's.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Beauty can be in the eye of the beer holder
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    CrazyJoe, your response might be more accurate as a quantitative measure.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    I know of one average looking dancer that is a top earner at my regular sc. What's her secret? She hustles, hustles, hustles. She always working the floor no matter how slow. She's one that approaches dudes upon entry. She takes her time talking sitting on laps etc... And yea, she promises extras. This honey is maybe a four or five on a good day. The finer babes get resentful watching her make money.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I don't know if ugly bitches bank, but I have been in clubs where the one fat chick is banking, and I assume for most TUSCL posters that fat=ugly.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Some dancers may not be the prettiest but they know how to make you feel good. She might sit on your lap, chat with you, she's friendly. A number of better looking girls could learn a thing or two. That is why I keep spending some money on dancers who aren't the hottest in the club. If she's gained a whole lot of weight though, no way do I want her sitting on my lap. I probably won't want lap dances either if she's super big. If there are only a few really hot dancers in a club and they are often busy with other guys, then that leaves the not as pretty. I did spend some time last night with the dancers I thought were hottest in the club last night. One new girl was just chatting with me and we were watching others. she noticed me looking at her. mmmm. good if she were soup, good enough to eat. Since there's only one club that I like to visit now, apparently I might see some dancers more often. I think I got more dances last night than I have in several weeks.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Yes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion