tuscl

High chairs/tables at SCs

firesiege
Georgia
So I'm fairly new to SCs, but I have really don't understand the appeal of the high chairs.

When I get a dance, I generally want as much mileage as possible, and even if it's an air dance I think I would rather be lower than higher for the view. When I'm in a high chair I'm either sitting at the end of the chair trying to get contact with something above my lower thighs or I sit all the way back and accept that I'm forcing her to give me an air dance.

I pretty much have this ranking:
1. Couches/VIP - comfortable and stable and she can sit directly on me or straddle me.
2. Low chairs- same as #1 except let stable.
3. Standing - still allows the girl to get as close as she wants
4. High chairs

Not sure if this has something to do with my posture, body type, or what, but I just don't understand why those seats are preferred.

Can someone explain their appeal?

13 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I like the fact that the high chairs have that built in table top that slides in after you sit down and makes me all snug and cozy. Plus the table top is a good place to grind my weed and roll blunts. I can even put my head down and take a nap. But I do agree that its a bitch to get a lap dance in a high chair.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    High chairs are for baby juice
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    John, Crazy, I was about to say that..lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Sippie Cup wins again
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    I agree that getting dances from lower tables are better and get more contact with the girl. The reason high tops are popular is they are around the sides of the clubs in darker areas, thus the girls can more discreetly stick shift.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Grinding isn't my thing, but I would think low chairs, if the dancer's feet could touch the ground, would work better than couches.

Every club I've ever been in had couches or padded benches. In the Upper Rail in Toronto, the booths are really narrow, and they put those assisted living bars on the sides of the booth as dancer handholds.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    VBD got it right.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    High chairs in strip clubs?

Seems appropriate. Almost all of us TUSCL dudes already wear diapers.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    All I know is that the highest mileage dances I've ever had have been at bar stools. The secret is to perch/half-stand at the front of the seat, and for the stripper to have her own bar stool. Allows for all kinds of positions and mutual groping that would be unwieldy on chairs or couches.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I'm with the original poster on this one. The only clubs I ever went to with high chairs were Air Dance Central.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm not famaliar with any high chairs in strip clubs except the ones at the bar. I never get lap dances sitting at the bar.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I mostly go to black dives which are small and generally do not have dance areas and dances are on the floor.

I prefer the higbtops b/c I think having a dancer on top of you on a low chair kinda restricts movement – on a highchair most dancers back that ass up on me and it's like we were fucking doggy style. On a highchair only her ass is on you and not all of her weight and her having her feet on the floor allows her more freedom of movement and to be able to bounce that ass on your junk which I like.

It is sometimes a problem if the dancer is tpo short – but most dancers can manage when wearing their dancers shoes – also some highchairs/stools are not as high and those are perfect for me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    A six-foot-plus curvy dancer on the Block in Baltimore really pile-drivered me once on a low couch. But no complaints. Hurt so good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion