tuscl

Best Turn-on by Stripper

Dain
8in/21cm
Wednesday, October 20, 2004 6:31 PM
What have you seen a stripper do on stage that's turned you on the most? Aside from a girl masturbaating on stage, here's what it's been for me: while holding her breast with one hand, the girl reached around her butt with her other hand, between her legs, and stroked her pussy. I almost blew a hole in my pants.

7 comments

• StripShopper
    20 years ago
    1) A True ShowGirl Dancer body - A very low fat hard body. 2) Short bobbed Blonde hair - Like a Vegas Show Girl. 3) Everything she does simulates excellent sex. 4) The ability to use her pelvis bone as if it had radar. 5) Direct eye contact.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    TGG, you and I think alike. With my ATF the biggest turn-on I ever had was the first time I saw her in street clothes. I'd seen her naked a hundred times but the first time we went out to dinner after her day shift ended and I saw her in jeans and T-shirt I was floored by how cute she was. Wow!
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    For some reason, when a girl looks right at me, with full eye contact and smiles directly at me, I just love that. Once a gal made a "come here" gesture, crooking her finger at me, with eye contact and the big smile, then waggled her hips in a cute swagger, while on stage. Just something simple, but sort of personal. Flirting, instead of the "spread her legs to show her tonsils" sort of thing... I know, I'm old fashioned...:-)
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    For me the biggest turn-on is when a stripper treats me like a real person rather than like a customer. The first time I met my ATF she was dancing nude on a small low stage, and when I went up to tip her she stopped dancing, gave me a big smile, leaned down with her hand outstretched to shake and said "Hi, my name's Teresa, what's yours?" I was hooked then and there.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Saaw a dancer at a nude club in Windsor, Ontario smoke a cigarette with her pussy.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    not sure if this is a turn on, but it did get everyones attention. many years ago, i was in a seedy little strip club outside NYC, when an average looking dancer who was dancing on a floor level stage surrounded by a fence, grabbed a guys full key ring from in front of him and proceeded to insert the entire key ring inside her pussy. made it disappear. then she fished it out and gave it back to him.
  • turan8
    20 years ago
    damn... i'd bust a nut too....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion