tuscl

Two more firsts.

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Not making this up.

1. Dancer is into choking. And it's hot! I really liked it. I can see how it makes an orgasm more intense.

2. Stripper shows me Instagram account. She has hundreds of pics. Never seen that before.

24 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    John(Dark Path)Smith. Is that your government name?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "John(Dark Path)Smith. Is that your government name?"

Are you implying that JohnSmith69 is a spy or man in black or something?

If I had a choice I'd be a man in black! Coolest job in the world! ;)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    JS: before getting into the choking thing too deeply, watch Rising Sun (Sean Connery, Wesley Snipes, Tia Careers). Don't want you getting into trouble! ;-)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Arghhhhh! Tia Carrere! Thrice damned autocorrect.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I'm surprised anymore when a freaky young stripper isn't into being choked. It usually goes along with hair pulling.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Chandler I must not get out as much as you.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I don't know about that. You beat be to it on the butt plug spotting.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Does the Instagram have nudes? Or just like regular bikini pics?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    No nude. Mostly underwear and bikini in sexy poses.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I've never understand the choking appeal. Guess everyone has diff things
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    It's not my favorite thing. There are other places I'd rather put my hands than her neck.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've done some choking with civvys. Usually doggy style in sort of a sleeper hold

I like the submissive types.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    90% of strippers I've done dances with have a submissive bent, if you bring it out in them. I can honestly say I've spanked or (lightly) choked nearly every stripper I've gotten a dance with in the past couple of years, and when I start off super softly and ask how that is, the consistent answer is "do it harder!" That said, I never take a stripper in the back unless I've liquored her up for at least an hour beforehand, so there's a little rapport and drunkeness first.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I love spanking a stripper ' s ass. For being a theoretically no touch state, I've spanked my share of asses.

I have had a couple girls try to pull the "only on the VIP room" with spanking
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    "I've never understand the choking appeal. Guess everyone has diff things"

Same here

*shrugs shoulders*

Different strokes for different folks I guess
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    James: one of my greatest joys: when I find a stripper who loves a really hard spanking, I love to spank her ass cherry-red. Then, I dunno why, I find it a huge turn-on to watch her working the floor and the pole with that red ass, it's like she's wearing my brand :) Drives me crazy
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    You guys don't understand the appeal of choking from the POV of the choker, or the chokee? I get both, but being the choker is super fun. I mean, if you're turned on by taking control, well then, you are taking control of one of her most important bodily functions. If you're turned on by her submission, she is putting herself at risk and submitting her breath to you... she'll breathe when you allow her to. Not trying to convince you of anything -- if it's not for you, it's not for you. Just trying to help you understand the appeal, to someone who is sexually dominant.

I just do it kinda lightly for a few seconds at a time, which is enough to give both of us a little thrill, the heavy stuff IMO is inappropriate for the strip club and I save for my personal life.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    To clarify, she was choking me. But she had no problem with me choking her. I just didn't do it cause I'd never even thought of such a thing before. I'm gonna try it again if I see this girl again.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Oh! That's fun too, congrats on the experimenting
  • saer
    9 years ago
    Frankly, I'm full-on into the BDSM thing, and I only get dances from girls whom I know are into it as well.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Choking is one thing I only do after getting to know a girl really well, after making *sure* it's something she likes. It's easy fir someone to panic when they can't breathe.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    In my thousands of lap dances, I've only encountered a "chokee" once: a beautiful big-breasted blonde in a Chicago suburb who, around the fourth time she danced for me, put my hand around her throat and indicated that I should choke her. I did (a little), just to play along, but it's really not my thing. I would much prefer to "choke" her on a hot load of baby batter :)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    " In my thousands of lap dances, I've only encountered a "chokee" once:"

Mr Deuce: Correction, you've only encountered a stripper who took the initiative about being the chokee once. But if you've done 2000 lap dances, based on my experience, 1900 of them would have been amenable to it. I do both light choking and light spanking with almost every stripper I've been with ... I can't even remember ever being turned down... the few I have done that with, it's because I didn't ask about it. Once they say okay, I start off very light, and 3/4 of the time they turn around and ask for it harder
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Good point, Subraman. I generally have no idea what's going on in their little stripper brains.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion