tuscl

Thank you founder

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
It took reading the board a couple of times while not logged in to really appreciate the "Ignore" feature.

The sheer inane stupidity of some posters.

Thanks again.

Now all I have to do is convince you to work on that other aspect of the feature, the one where threads don't bubble to the top when an ignored user replies. :)

67 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I know shadow is out control
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    yeah, i know what you mean

it's very hard to understand why an adult would want to troll a discussion board. i'll never figure it out
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

What I don't understand is why someone would want to have more than one signon/screen name?

Unless you want to reply to your own threads?

I'd go crazy trying to figure out which one I'm replying to. Unless it's like being Sybil with multiple personalities?

Never did understand that.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol.....simple really.....retards
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I don't understand how a person can grow up and become so closed minded that they ignore others and no longer can find humor in life....sucks to b u then
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Now if Founder can only fix the login so that you don't have to re login in so often.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Since I've been paying i stay loged n
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    sclvr5005 - I have my computer set to remember my log in and pass word. So it is just 1 quick click and I'm back on.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    "I don't understand how a person can grow up and become so close minded that they ignore others and no longer can find humor in life...sucks to b u then"
    Brilliant!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Ignore is for thin skinned sissys. What?..Can't spend half a second scrolling PAST the post? I do it with Shadows spam news posts all the time.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I don't ignore anyone.

Make love not war.
  • jestie214
    9 years ago
    just_the_nuts: "I don't understand how a person can grow up and become so closed minded that they ignore others and no longer can find humor in life....sucks to b u then"

Fuckin' fuck you, just_the_nuts!

Not all of us "lost" (see how clever I look when I sarcastically put things in quotes) the ability to find humor in life. Some of us were born without a fuckin' sense of humor in the first place. And we couldn't even get a doctor to surgically transplant one in us instead of prescribing us useless anti-depressants.

Fuckin' fuck everything!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Fuck.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Agreed. The site would be unbearable without the ignore feature. (and the maps are back!) Thanks founder.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Well, it's hardly try that I can't find humor in life. Just look at my user name here.

No, it's more that I've gotten past the point of being amused by toilet humor. Nor do I need to be reminded that KFC really sucks moose dick as food. I'm not willing to spend my time following attention whores who appear to believe that mooning me out the back window of the short bus is the height of hilarity.

The ignore feature gives me the ability to ignore people without actually having to do much of anything. Being a programmer, I'm inherently lazy, and prefer to let the machine so the work for me.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Are you a SYSTEMS programmer?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Not embedded or operating system level, if that's what you meant. Most I work on hosted apps, database and mid tier.

I assume there's a joke in there, one that I don't get. Must be my lack of humor.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I agree completely with gmd, whose self-deprecating sense of humor, as exemplified by his TUSCL name, is quite appealing. The Ignore feature is a great blessing that eliminates a lot of the inanity on this discussion board.
    gmd: I believe Dougster is alluding to Rick Dugan's System, which he has perhaps mentioned once or twice before :)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    After some reflection, I'd say you were probably right.

I'd make a joke right back, but I'm suffering a severe bout of humorlessness today, apparently. Must be the pollen.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Indeed.
    Thanks, founder.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Thanks Founder!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Thanks founder. I just cleaned the board of all that spam in one click. One click.

Come'on Nuts. WTF? Oh and sorry @mikeya02 had to add you to the list as well. You usually have your shit together, don't know what happened to ya

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Well I stopped taking all the cold medicine combo stuff I was taking last week. Back to normal almost.
    I haven't ignored anyone lately. If I have, I might not have noticed.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Dougster. I still need knowledge of the The System and financial sytems. Thanks for posting. I luv your shit. Especially when Confucius hijacks your account :)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Booom ! Sippy cup lives on !!!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I don't understand how a person can grow up and become so closed minded that they ignore others and no longer can find humor in life....sucks to b u then
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Too funny. I say over 60 comments associated with this thread, but only 24 of them are visible to me. I can only add my profound thanks for the ignore feature, lol.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Crazyjoe, are you going for 10,000 posts or do you have a higher ambition?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @rickdugan: I was thinking the same thing. The count says 64 posts, 65 with this one of mine, and I see 24 of them. I think I'm flattered.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion