tuscl

Who has gotten the CHEAPEST lap dances here and HOW MUCH did they cost?

Monday, November 1, 2004 6:15 PM
I was wondering who got the CHEAPEST lap dances and whether or not they HAGGLED to get those prices? Who has gotten lap dances for FIVE DOLLARS or less?

8 comments

• Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Sometimes the cheap dances are garbage to me--usually cause the girl thinks you want a super hard grind like most of her cusotmers or because she's trying too hard to please. Sometimes the expensive dances are garbage and other times they're soooooooo good that there definitely worth a premium if you can afford it. Sometimes there ain't much if any difference in quality. Value like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    Cheap isn't always good. I look for value. Like getting BBBJ's for 20bucks. or getting BB intercourse for $40.
  • ArtCollege
    20 years ago
    There's a club in Phoenix I was at this past summer; all laps were $5. I'd tip an extra couple of bucks for a good dance. Songs were a little short, girls kept clothes on, no touching, but fun to have a half dozen different dances for so little money. Don't remember club's name, but it's easy to find on the list.
  • baddy
    20 years ago
    Cheapest I ever got were back when we had a Deja Vu in my area, now and then they would call 2 for 1 privates so you could often get two songs for $20-$25.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    I'm all clubbed out. Visited Angels today. The big women who are preferred have started taking over or so it seemed today. Visited The Trap also. The old women have taken over. My plan is a good night's sleep. And, hopefully the election garbage will be settled by the time I awaken.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    The cheapest lap dances etc. were free and I didn't even ask for them. Usually a dancer will just do something out of the blue and then make an attempt to make a logical reason why she did that. Such as she couldn't tell if a song really ended or not so she just danced a few extra minutes. I believe she added that she didn't think I would mind. I didn't mind. It seemed like she was enjoying the dance alot more than most dancers do. Sometimes I wonder if a few dancers are sexually excited during the grinding dances.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    You might be able to get cheap dances tonight if everyone else is home watching the election returns.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    RomanticLover would you rather pay FIVE DOLLARS for a lap dance or get the dance for FREE? Normal would be FIVE DOLLARS. The cheapest would be FREE. This might happen if the dancer is trying to sell future dances. I don't care for this. I'd rather PAY if I want a dance. Also, I occasionally get some FREE dances when a dancer just wants to say thank you for being a good customer. Rarely I will give a dancer extra money for doing an excellent job--more likely I might give a cash gift at holiday time if I know the dancer and she does good work. Usually I won't haggle and if I do it is really a light light sell. Something like I wish I had more money for more dances because I really like what I'm seeing and hearing, but I have to watch the old budget. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion