tuscl

Make it rain/tipping

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, May 13, 2015 3:57 PM
What's the most amount of money (estimate) you've tipped or made it rain on stage for one song? I'm not a make it rain guy, but I think I made it rain 50 bucks one time. My ATF was furious at me for some fucked up shit I did, I guess I was trying to make it up to her in my own little way.

64 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Not a rainmaker either; maybe 15 or 20 singles or a rare occasion but can't remember exactly.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    $3
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ that's barely a raindrop :)
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Like $4 or $5 bucks
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Damn, I smell some cheap motherfuckers lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ I wouldn't say cheap; maybe just smart w/ their $$$
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I'm not a rainmaker but I have dropped $50 in ones to a former ATF before on a couple of occasions.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Occasionally I slipped a $20 bill in my ATF's garter.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    Made 200 once from two guys who "made it rain". We appreciate the cash. well at least I do lol
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Never. I've given girls multiple bills before, but only to the tune of four or five. If I give more, it will be bigger bills.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I made it rain 40 bucks twice to a couple of different girls at Sam's Hofbrau in LA a couple of weeks ago. Everyone is making it rain there, if you ain't making it rain, you will get no attention. I guess I just wanted to fit in lol.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I splurged while stage diving for my fave's birthday last weekend. I stuck a $20 bill in my mouth for her to collect. First time I've ever tipped more than $5, and that much was only maybe 2 times ever.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Nah, but one time only I tossed a hundie to my girl.
  • eyeamlong
    9 years ago
    Dang!!!!@chandler,,, I saw a guy do that at Follies last Saturday ?
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    C'est moi!
  • eyeamlong
    9 years ago
    Ok !
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I've never made it rain but I've made it drizzle a few times for faves.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    If I like a girl, I buy dances. I'm also cheap.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    lol I've made it sprinkle a few times too.....and I always brick it.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Why is it the black guys who typically "make it rain"? I think I've only seen a couple other ethnic groups do that, but countless times I've witnessed the black guys do it. Just wondering what cultural value makes it prevalent for them to partake that activity.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I hope I've only given a five and not a twenty. I'll say a five. It was by accident too. I did not make it rain. I do bring lightning on occassion though. haha. I'm not in control of whenever it happens. That's at one time. If you count up all the tips to a single dancer I made at the stage, maybe 12 to 20 if she got on stage a lot.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    One of my old favorites told me one time a guy came in and made it rain in 100 dollar bills on her. Needless to say that ended up being her biggest money night of her strip clubbing career. @meat72- I think it's a hip hop thing. The hip hop songs glorify strip clubs and making it rain. A lot of us black males whether we like to admit it or not are influenced by the hip hop artists.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Ranukam is right. Current hip hop culture does have a lot to do with it. To add to that, most black males grew up around impoverished conditions so a lot of them feel like it is some sort of status symbol to make it rain on a dancer.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I always wondered about that. To me it's like taking a hundred dollar bill or 20 and burning it except a dancer got it. I don't go around burning money. I thought maybe it had something to do with trying to show you had lots of cash or that you wanted to party or that you really liked one dancer. I thought if you really liked her, you could just give her a hundred dollar bill instead of putting on a show.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I never rain. But there is a certain dancer that I'm very fond of that I give a Benjamin to on stage sometimes. That's my biggest stage tip. Before her $20was my biggest stage tip.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Most young black men go to strip clubs to turn up and party rather than chill and develop rapport with dancers. Again it is a cultural thing. A lot of them do it for attention just to boost their ego so to speak, but I just look at is as harmless fun. Besides, I often times end up getting quite a few free $1 bills myself due to how much frivolous rain making a lot of them do.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    It's 2015. If it weren't so expensive, making it rain should have degenerated into an ironic hipster thing by now.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Here is the previous comments on this topic. Pay close attention to SuperDude. [view link]
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    No rain dance, but I gave my ATF $20 quite often, Never more that that for a stage dance..
  • jackel0001
    9 years ago
    200 bucks is the usual for me. and that's not really that much. damn, some cheap guys here
  • Greyfox
    9 years ago
    I generally don't make it rain, and have only done like $50-60. A couple of years ago I was heading inside my regular club and the guy in front of me in line had a few bricks of cash. He ended up making it rain for many girls as they went on stage and the entire floor was covered in singles. It got to a point where he was tossing fistfuls of cash at the dancers. The next day my ATF said they after counted up all the money that guy threw, it ended up being around $10k
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Mrs sea wanted to make it rain one time just to do it. Either that night or the time before there were tons of people making it rain. The stage would be covered. I think it was right after tax time too so people basically pissing away what they thought was "free money". Idiots. Anyway it was hilarious because she went up with 20 $1's and instead of making it rain she tossed it but she didn't spread it our first so it stayed together as a brick and just hit the dancer. I was lmfao.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    * I only made it rain twice -- 20-25 singles each time on the same night. It was solely to piss off the club ROB who was bitter rivals with my fave. * Had one fave that didn't do VIP. One night, it was kinda late and she was the only dancer in the club that I had any interest in. So when she went on stage, I was tipping 5's and 10's -- probably about $40 over the whole set. * Walked into my ATF's club and there she was on stage. I walked over and she told me it was the last song of the set, and that she'd be right with me. I wanted to tip, but had nothing smaller than a $20 on me. So I slipped a Jackson in her garter. She looked at me like, "WTF?" I just rolled my eyes and said "c'mon, you were gonna have it eventually anyway."
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    There was a local, well known drug dealer who used to gather all his cronies and party next to the stage at the club I frequent. Anyway I think he's in jail because it's been several months since his presence has been known. Everybody was his pal because he would have the bouncers, managers, and dancers all kissing his ass so I figured he had them all bought off with drug money. The guy surrounded himself with thugs and he is small in stature, maybe with small man's mentality? Anyway he and his cronies, all 5 of them, took fistfuls of cash and continually made it rain on this dancers who did a two song set. After her set she and the bouncers got garbage bags to scoop the bills into. It filled up one entire 50 gallon garbage bag by the time they were done, and the stage took a 10 minute break to clean up. Once I saw a couple of my preferred dancers hang out at their table I was done associating with those girls. My wallet won't do that, and I'd rather have my freedom than a jail sentence.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I once gave a girl a $100 bill. She was my ATF at he time. And still, to this day, gave the most incredible bJ's I've every experienced. I mean, she was a PRO. Damn.... Wish I knew where she still dances. lol. But that was a one time thing. Usually, if I'm REALLY interested in having a girl come see me after her stage set, I'll give her a $10 or a $20 bill, just to get her attention that I mean business.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I gave my ATF a $100 OTC tip once, but she earned it so maybe it wasn't a tip after all. It wasn't supposed to be a P4P OTC; just a date, but things happened much to my delight. I suppose it turned out to be P4P after all?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I often visit strip clubs every week and end up often tipping 20 to 40 to several dancers during the night. that's 80 to 160 a month. If I made it rain, I'd be spending hundreds of dollars every month on just stage tips. I'd rather buy dances. over time I probably tip more at the stage than some of the people making it rain on their one or two visits to the same club.
  • saer
    9 years ago
    I don't usually tip much and I don't usually go up to the stage for anything. Occasionally, though, I'll give dancers money to tip other dancers with. That usually leads to some interesting (albeit brief) girl-on-girl things. I tipped my ATF $27 once (all I had left) after our one-and-only session in the VIP room. That's the most I have ever tipped her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    (ranukam and Gewings) + 1
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I've never made it rain, like a few others, I'll tip a 20 here & there, I think the most ever was a pair of 50's.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The make-it-rain contingent can have a similar effect to whales in a club. In make-it-rain heavy clubs; the dancers can get lazy and may just wanna get rained on while just twerking their ass and may thus not want to do contact dances that require more work and being groped on. Sometimes in make-it-rain clubs if you are not providing a “$hower” you may be seen as cheap and perhaps not get love from the dancers. I once was @ Club Onyx Dallas (kinda an upscale black club owned by Ricks) and went to tip a dancer on stage with 4 or 5 bucks (to let my interest be known) and she looked at me and said “you gotta come at me with more than that” – needless to say she did not come by my seat afterwards although I had a couple of hundred on me.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    "Most young black men go to strip clubs to turn up and party rather than chill and develop rapport with dancers." lol, true true. I guess I'm the exception to this. the reason i don't make it rain or tip that much money on stage....is simply because I much rather be spending my money on dances.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I don't make it rain. There's no point if you're not the most noticeable guy in the club, and I try not to be that as it's all show and no real access. I tipped a $20 to one chick and walked away from the stage. Suddenly I was bombarded and didn't know who to have a ball with first. So there ya go $20 is currently my highest. I don't know why but I probably won't ever do that again.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @Meat72 well as the black community is the most down trodden race on the planet, everyone else around us look at us as poor broke niggers with no place in society. And living in improvised areas doesn't help. But when you finally hit it big, we want everyone to know that the black man can make it too. Because money rules the world.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Obama ^^^^ The most I made rain was a few $10 or a $20 bill. No shower just a tuck in the g-string.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I think the idea in making it rain is to make an impression on everyone who sees it. It is an attempt to get the girl to focus her attention onto you. Otherwise you can just hand the girl the money. So I've never made it rain. But once I was in the Sunnyvale Brass Rail and this extremely cute Filipino super hottie decided for some reason to make me the sole focus of her attention. She started before she took to the stage, and then continued from the stage, and then getting me to come to the stage I started tipping her. Others were tipping her more, and the last guy, almost out of frustration threw about $20 into the air and it rained on her. But she still focused her attention on me. I had never seen her before and I was not dressed in a way, Rick Dugan like, which would cause her to pay any special attention to me. In the times I came back I found out that she was on vacation, and then out of the country, and she did not return for over a year. I think what I was seeing was this. Sometimes when girls get pregnant, they get kind of nutty. I think it is because they know they will never be what they were before. So as she was not showing yet, I think she was just like one last time, trying to prove to herself that if she focused her attention on a guy, she could get him to respond. I've seen other things like this, a woman who is pregnant but not yet showing, really pouring the attention on to a guy, really getting into his face open body postured, and for no apparent reason. SJG
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    My last trip a guy made it rain about $30. He stood by the rail with a tall stack of probably 200 ones. He stood there for a solid minute, fingering the cash carefully before throwing it on stage. He was a young guy, and yeah, African American.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    My record is currently $1,000
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I hate it when they have to make a big promotion out of it – in general I dislike showoffs and people that like drawing attention to themselves. Anyway – I sometimes notice they'll start flipping $1s as if they were flipping cards from a card-deck – dude – yeah – we all see you – you are so cool.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    You can hardly blame the girls for preferring maximum pay for minimum effort vs minimum pay for maximum effort. In all honesty, I THINK that most of us in a similar position would do the same. I think that it reflects a lot more on the rainmaker. By his show, he's "showing" the world that he has enough dough that he can spread it around without regard. In other words, he's compensating for feelings of inadequacy.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Making it rain is low-class ghetto shit. I like to keep it classy in the strip club, like getting a girl to sit on my lap, and then seeing if she'll let me slip a finger in her asshole.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    @Subraman, where you have been? I've been trying to promote lap sitting and front room intimacies as opposed to letting girls sell you dances for now 2000 posts. Why have you been silent? @just_the_nuts, $1000 making it rain? In your dreams maybe. SJG
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Seriously, I think making it rain is when you want to put on a show, or maybe I should say when you want to become part of the show. It's a way of making the girl feel good, letting everyone see that you are claiming her, as opposed to just handing her money. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Here is a video of great intellectual importance: [view link] SJG
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    " @Subraman, where you have been? I've been trying to promote lap sitting and front room intimacies as opposed to letting girls sell you dances for now 2000 posts. Why have you been silent?" Well I start reading your posts, but by the 11th or 12th page I end up passing out, so I never quite get to the point LOL I love having the girls sit on my lap in the main room. If I can wiggle my fingers into various nooks and crannies, great. If all she does is just sit there and flirt, still great.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I think it's cool and can dig conspicuous consumption. Never did it myself though. Would be thinking how many LDs that could have bought!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @submaran fucking hilariius "Making it rain is low-class ghetto shit. I like to keep it classy in the strip club, like getting a girl to sit on my lap, and then seeing if she'll let me slip a finger in her asshole." Well then i hope every club you go to you NEVER run into a rain maker because you will be sitting alone
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @Papi-chulo i wouldn't necessarily hate them because hey, they're there to enjoy themselves and be around beautiful women. If that's how a man (or woman) gets her rocks off good for them. Everyone should have the right to use money how they see fit (withinlegal jurisdiction anyway). I just hope that their rent money isnt included in that rain. Only thing that's t does for me is to letme know its time to go. I refuse to compete with those that make it rain and it raises the bar on expectations of women which i will not indulge.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Same here. If it is one or two people making it rain then it's not so bad. When there are five or six men gathered around foolishly throwing money just to outdo each other, then that is when I make my exit. I work way too hard just to give my money away to those dancers that easily.
  • ujay
    9 years ago
    I never make it rain. I only "rain" on the dancer when I have received a good BBBJ or FS in the VIP room. And I am a black guy. I simply work too hard for my money to simply throw it away. If you want my money, you have to take the panties down south in VIP.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    When some dude starts making it rain I leave the club. To me it's ridiculous. It makes everyone else's tips unimportant. I've seen this mainly happen to AA girls. And sometimes they gather up the money go back to the dressing room and count it and never even come back out to sit with the dude that made it rain on them. Some times it's a BF trying to get other guys to join in so his Old Lady makes more cash. Just saying it ridiculous in my opinion.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    @Subraman wrote, "LOL I love having the girls sit on my lap in the main room. If I can wiggle my fingers into various nooks and crannies, great. If all she does is just sit there and flirt, still great." Well that probably means you didn't like the effects of Deja Vu, trying to keep all of the action in the booths and backrooms, and preventing freer non-committal actions between you and the girl, which can help get her softened up. If you can make it go nice with her in the front room, then the back room should be sublime. This is mostly what I've been trying to say. jestrite50, I agree with everything you say. It is pompous and ridiculous, and it does make other people's tips unimportant. I think that is the idea. It makes the girl feel good because he is claiming her for himself. Better if she will engage in stage side intimacies, but if that is not yet happening, making it rain is a public statement which can be effective. And yes, it could be someone shilling for her. Again, one Filipino ultra hottie was for some reason showering me with attention. A guy was trying to get her to respond to him, but it was not happening. So he used about 20x $1 to make it rain on her. She took the money at the end of the song, but she still ignored him. I think the girl was trying to prove something to herself. It really had nothing to do with me or the other guy. So making it rain is a risk. But if you have some rapport with the girl, it might work. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion