tuscl

Dancers among us

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
So I'm talking to a dancer the other night about good clubs in various cities. She asks how I know so much about strip clubs nationwide. I tell her I travel a lot, plus I hang out with some strip club enthusiasts on line who share Intel.

She says do you mean tuscl, and I tell her yes do you know the site. She says she visits TUSCL periodically, mainly to see if her name is mentioned. I tell her that our code of ethics prohibits names unless it's a ROB which she pretty clearly is not.

So this got me wondering how many dancers do we have lurking here who don't actively post. Does anybody have any idea?

And if any lurking dancers read this, please post and say hi. We won't bite, and we could potentially help you make more money from stripping.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have met 6 dancers that have posted on TUSCL and it is split 50/50 as to whether they started posting before or after our conversations about TUSCL.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    JS69,

The number is 23.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Many probably occasionally lurk, but the sit interesting section to them would be the reviews.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I've had a few dancers I know mention TUSCL, but I've always feigned ignorance of the site. I don't want them identifying me with my online persona.

The dancers talked about TUSCL reviews that mentioned them, and they were not too pleased. One dancer complained that the reviewer said she had "a limited menu."
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    When we could post pictures I was surprised that a dancer friend complained to me that I had put up a picture of her. Another dancer had told her and I don't have any idea how she linked me with my name, other than through careful reading of the threads. I've minimized any personally identifiable info since.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I knew a handful of dancers on SW, but not here. It comes up sometimes in conversation, but I'm surprised more dancers aren't aware of this site or others.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

That's a risk anyone who names names takes when posting on a site like this.

If a review states a time and say they were at a club (like: "I was at X club on a Tuesday between 3pm and 5pm") and a review states a dancer, what that dancer did with customer and/or her stage name, it can be pretty easy for a dancer to figure out who the PL is that wriote a review of the club and her if he is a regular at the club. Especially if said dancer only had one dance in the time period and day mentioned and happened to read this site from time to time.

It's best to just keep things general in a review. The only exception being if a customer runs into a ROB or has experience in which others on here would want to avoid in said club. Then I could see it being ok to warn others.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Strippers can read?
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    There are more dancers on here than you think. I get PM's from about a half dozen now from time to time. Most are quiet but they do follow the reviews of their clubs. I post their names in my reviews with their permission because it does help them get business and positive reviews encourage them !
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I hope dancers haven't identified me on here. I'm not completely sure. I think many could just send me a message on Facebook instead of here but I do not think my identity here has been identified by most dancers. I think most wouldn't care anyway. They have hundreds of friends and or followers. Their only interest in me is probably wondering why I showed up on Facebook to start with. I'm actually surprised so many dancers use their real first name to dance by. Well my sample size is very small. I stopped looking at dancer's I can recognize after I found out they can see me on suggested friends. I'm tempted to look up a dancers sister on Facebook. She's hot. I ran into her last night but never looked at her on Facebook. Is that like stalking?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I would imagine there are a good # of dancers that come on here from time to time to kinda see what's on our PL minds.; but I would imagine they don't like TUSCL too much just like most of us don't like SW too much.

But I doubt many come on here nearly as often as we board regulars do since for us it's a hobby we enjoy and for them is more work-related, IMO.

I'm sure there are a lot of lurkers on here but I would think most of them are actually custies that just rather not post comments.

It would be interesting if TUSCL had a feature like SW which showed how many people were currently on the site – however accurate that is.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Duomaxwell was my favorite dancer all time on here. I think GoVikings met her a few times.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I liked fetish_dancer. She seemed to have an alt quality that I really like. Haven't seen her here in a long time :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion