tuscl

Do large club managers tell the dancers to go ask certain guys for dances?

I'm wondering if I've been singled out as someone that the managers are telling the dancers to go ask for dances. In one club where getting asked for dances is somewhat high, I seem to have trouble just sitting alone for just 20 or 30 minutes (seems like 7 minutes is the longest so far) without getting pressured to get a dance. So anyone know if the managers do this? I noticed alot of other people didn't get bothered at all until I sat behind them. The dancers would stop at nearby tables, then get to me.

17 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    I agree that the initial attraction is that we have money and manners. But after a while I think another factor becomes at least as important: an awful lot of dancers come from broken homes and many of these girls have never had a stable older man in their lives. For some of them that's a big attraction.
  • berman333
    20 years ago
    Hey, I once went to a strip club and my cell phone suddenly went off. The dancer on stage thought it was my wife calling me to ask me to go home. Funny thing, I was not wearing a ring and I am actually single. When I got a couple of private dances from her, it was the hottest thing I every gotten. Although, it was a topless no extra club, I got to see the kitty. See lick all over including the groan and the johnson. She also gave me a handjob. I also blew my load there. I had to finish myself off in my car. I guess for some women, married man, or at least a guy preceived to be married, is a turn on because it shows the guy is responsible and is willing to committ to a stable relationship. How many strippers do you know have that? Most men I know will not married or have a stripper as a girlfriend no matter how pretty or nice they are. Most of them think they are worthless whores.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago

That's interesting Fondl. Dancers usually act very surprise when I answer that I'm not married; and never have been. Their surprise I just attributed to the fact that I'm old and as such I should be married or at least have been married.

Never thought of it having anything to do with the way the average single man might treat a dancer compared to the average married man.

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    You're right, it is maturity. But marriage has a lot to do with the maturation process. You obviously learned quite a lot about how to treat women, which many single (and some married) guys never learn. Women can usually tell almost immediately who's been married and who hasn't. Most strippers prefer older married guys as customers. And sometimes as friends.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    FONDL,

When the ring has been on as long as mine, even if I remove it, ANYONE can tell it was recently removed. I agree with your assecment of married men and their attitude. I never seem to have a problem with dancers.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I don't think it's the ring so much as the attitude that you bring to the club. Most married guys (although certainly not all) are probably a little less on the make than single guys, plus we're probably a little more courteous. I think that's what the girls appreciate. You can certainly bring those attitudes without a ring. I've gone into strip clubs without my ring many times (I often don't wear it because I have a touch of arthritus in that finger) and never noticed any difference.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I don't need any help in getting attention most of the time. Concerning wedding rings I remember one time a probably drunk girl in a regular bar came up to me and insisted I must be married. She wouldn't take no for an answer so I finally told her what she wanted to hear.

Sometimes people will make you lie. Just like a roomate I once had that had like 20 girlfriends. He would have me answer the phone for him on occasion and tell stories. It can be kind of fun doing that though. I remember one of his lies now. He called up a girl and within one minute said "can you call me back in a few minutes? The firealarm just went off and we have to evacuate the building." There was no alarm but he didn't want to pay a long distance phone charge after he made the first phone call. He was good. Sometimes I think strippers like playing games like this but just with a slight twist on the customers in a strip club.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Got you beat, I got 1, 2, 3 and 4 covered. Maybe that's why I never seem to have trouble hooking up in a club. Plus the fact that I tip well maybe has something to do with it too.
  • Mikeybush
    20 years ago
    If they're doing their job . . . small club managers too.

I'm a regular at a club in Boston (The Glass Slipper). Bartenders/managers whatever know exactly where to steer the girls to. They'll even tell me so and so & so and so aren't working but if you like them you'll like this girl.

It's a service both to the girl . . . and the customer.
  • Mikeybush
    20 years ago
    Postscript:

The Slipper does not have private dances but it does have company drinks.

The principle applies.
  • Toplessdancer
    20 years ago
    Well, let me tell you there are certain things the Owners/Managers tell the girls to looks for:
    1. Age, the older the better, young guys are usually there for the free looks, and older guys are usually there for the fantasy and the attention (per mngr.)
    2. Clean Clothes! Guys that just show up after work tend to be there to unwind and enjoy the view, but not really spend the money.
    3. Single patrons, most likely they are there for dances only, not to hang out with thier friends
    4. Wedding ring, ( bet you would have never guessed that one) Typically these men are here for outside relations with out technically "cheating on thier wives"
    6. bachelor parties / Divorce parties / birthdays Usually when its these types of parties, the men taking the honoree will usually pay for that man to get "many" dances opposed to just one!

For me a group of men are the best! usually, if a dancer can show the first guy that they are a great lapdance, he will recommend the dancer to the next guy till the whole group has spent money on the dancer!

I hope this helped!
    Sara
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Girls also notice who is buying dances. If you buy dances from one girl, others will approach you as soon as you are alone again. The way I defeat this is to always try to sit with a girl, then as soon as I'm done buying dances from her I leavel. It's one of the reasons I always try to be someone's regular, then the others leave me alone.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I know at one of my regular clubs, one of the favorite dancers told me that the owner of the club told her that she should always ask guys by themselves if they want lapdances and that if groups want her, they will come and get her. On the other hand, at a different club, you always have to ask the dancer for one no matter what, so I guess my final answer is it depends on the club.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    At one club where I had the deserved reputation of being a high spending regular, one dancer told me that the manager told the girls to make an effort to get to know me. For several months as soon as I sat down, a dancer was on me for a dance. I stopped going, trying to let the heat die down.
  • lopaw
    20 years ago
    Dancers tend to go after people sitting alone, before approaching groups, especially big groups. I think that groups are more likely to spend their $$$ on drinks (at least at topless places), and don't buy alot of dances. The dancers say that they have better luck with people sitting by themselves, or maybe just a couple of people sitting together.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Not really, maybe it's just all the dancers circling the club so much and I'm not used to that at other clubs. It's probably because I went into the club by myself and most other groups were mixed with male and female customers or large groups of males or females. I did see some dancers dancing for some of the female customers and some of those females looked better than the dancers. Now that I think about it, I once sat close to about 5 female customers and the dancers didn't bother me then. I guess I just need to appear as part of a group.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Are you doing something to attract their attention? Are you a big spender?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion