tuscl

The wheelbarrow dancer move

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I think that is what is called (I read a review recently where it was mentioned).

Anyway I think this is where the dancer puts her hands on the floor and her legs on either side of you (kinda like she was in a push-up position).

Off the top of my head(s); I don;t recall many dancer moves that I don't like but this one for w/e reason I have always disliked in part b/c I find it kinda uncomfortable and not that sexy – and for w/e reason; black dancers seem to wanna do this move as if they think it's something I'll find sexy or a turn-on (and it's neither for me).

How about you – have you experienced this move – how do you feel about it – like it; don't like it; don't care?

17 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I call that the "she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe" move and it's brilliant! ;)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Yeah. I've experienced it.

Not a fan of it though. So, don't like it.

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If the dancer is nude, the wheelbarrow position is my absolute fav. I love seeing the spread lips as she moves back and forth across my crotch. I've LDKed many times in that position.

But the ultimate is when the DS does it for me and we're both nude. It takes a lot of self control to not cum prematurely when she rubs her pussy across my dick in that position. Then I take it in my hand and rub it around, eventually pushing the head inside. Damn I'm gettin horny just writing about it. Can't wait to see her this week.

Papi maybe you don't like this cause your dancers' asses are too big. Can you even see their pussy in between all that flesh? Is it scary to see that huge thing moving at you? Be careful. :) :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Papi maybe you don't like this cause your dancers' asses are too big ...”

That's an oxymoron – you should know me better than that by now :)
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Dancing, it's not all that great - especially not during a LD. It's one of the best things going in "other" situations, though.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I'm sort of indifferent to it. Don't hate it but not my favorite move either.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    My most recent experience with it was at the Platinum West in West Columbia SC. The semi private lap dance rooms have partitions so that you cannot observe what the couple next to you is doing. But it also has a disadvantage in that you and the dancers cannot see the bouncer coming. By getting into this position, she can observe who is coming and at the same time can reach back under your shorts and you of course can reach under her thong.
  • sexualchoc
    9 years ago
    I love it because it ALWAYS leads to some DATY for me so......go barrow, go barrow!!!! :-)
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I have experienced it. I like anything a dancer does that allows me a great view of her pussy.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    ^^^^
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    It's comes in handy to haul all their BS
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Experienced it once or twice. Seen it a few times. Pretty lame. A waste of time that could be spent doing something sexy.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    motorhead- LOL

i don't like it. pretty much feel the same way as chandler. i want the girl up close to me and the wheelbarrow move seems like its purpose is to limit the amount of time they're up close to the PL
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi,

Perhaps an offense to your olfactory receptors?
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    We prefer tits in our face. Nothing wrong with the so called wheel barrow move though I guess. What's worse is the head stand move. Sitting in your chair next to the stage and the dancer puts her head in the chair in your crotch and proceeds to flip up with her ass right in your face. Last thing I want is an ass I'm not intimate with in my face. Our ATF has done this a couple of times in the back during a LD and I can't help but look at mrs sea with a "wtf am I supposed to do with this" look.

Now under the "WTF was the point of that" heading is what I'll call the "Slammin' Crab". Stripper is on all fours like she's crab walking thrusting her pussy in the air. She has you stand up and proceeds to scoot to the edge of the stage, places her legs over your shoulders and slams her pussy into your chest as hard as possible multiple times. If I wasn't gripping the drink rail for dear life I'd be knocked on my ass. In what universe does someone find this move even the least bit enjoyable?

I'm simple, let me motorboat you as you take the dollar out of my mouth with your tits. You can do anything you can dream up with mrs sea but all I ask for is some motorboatin' at the stage.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My #2 did that move with me a couple times. I love it myself!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion