tuscl

OT: Do we need affirmative action in the NFL ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

For the first round of the 2015 NFL draft; out of the top 32 players picked:

black: 29

white: 2 (Mariota; Scherff)

Samoan: 1 (Sheldon)

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I personally think we *do* need affirmative action in the NFL; they need to draft more black players :)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    You're right Papi. I also noticed the NFL didn't draft one female.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    More Asians might raise the Wonderlic scores at the NFL combine
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ Good one - LOL
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Wouldn't sumo wrestlers be naturals at being NFL linemen?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    mikey,

I would imagine they are not swift afoot enough.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    They need to draft more hot Asian ladies
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I think the NFL is doing a darn good job of hiring hot cheerleaders with big boobs,,,,,agree?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Do we need the NFL?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    We need it more than the NBA and PGA
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    Perhaps racial quotas, If a team drafts a black lineman, it must draft a white DB in the next round. I can see teams trading into third round draft opportunity for a white safety for a fourth round black OT, then get stuck with the only available white safety a second string safety / library sciences major at Slippery Rock State Teachers College.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ^^^^

In some church leagues, volleyball and softball teams must have male and female member. You could apply the dave rationale to the NFL

If you want a black lockdown corner then you must also have a white pocket passer at QB.
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    WTF??
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I was being facetious and I assume others were too.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    It's often said that a white athlete will be paid more than an equally-talented black athlete because the Fox-news-watching fans can never really get that excited about cheering for a black person.

Imagine that kind of affirmative action for Black people. Getting more Black teachers and Cops by PAYING them a premium. Bill O'Reilly would explode on the air.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ^^^ LOL!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "It's often said that a white athlete will be paid more than an equally-talented black athlete"

Who says that? Ever look at the list of the highest paid athletes?

Floyd Mayweather. LeBron James. Kobe Bryant.
    Black. Black. Black.

White NFL quarterbacks are underpaid in comparison to stars of other sports. Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are the highest paid NFL players and they rank in the 20's on the Forbes list. Many black NBA players are paid well more than Manning or Brady. Including Derrick Rose. Probably not even known to non fans of the NBA but everyone knows Manning.

Your statement was funny
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    motor,

Perhaps, like wipe and his "B...", which I dislike, we should start another TUSCL one word synopsis, Bonehead.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @motorhead.

there you go again. bringing up the truth and ruining ilbbaicnl’s racist libtard narratives
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @motorhead: Actually Jay Cutler was the highest paid NFL player last year, which is why the Bears are still stuck with him this year.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion