tuscl

Ha ha ha ha ha....

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

18 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I have always liked Sandra Bullock's looks. Not sure she's the most beautiful, but she is plenty hot.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    I've always thought that Sandra Bullock was one of the most beautiful men in the world.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'd fuck her, but "most beautiful"???? They must be smokin something that's a lot better than what I've got.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'd do her, but she's not top 100. Probably not top 500.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Funny. She is attractive but not all that and a bucket of biscuts
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I'd hit it, but yeah, I see chicks hotter than her pretty much every day. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the majority of the voters were mid-40's soccer moms who like the idea of her being the most beautiful, cause it helps them think they are much hotter than they are.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I'd say most of the voters are interested in her new movie doing well. She is nice looking and probably lots of fun to hang out with. And hopefully a tiger in the sack.

Still though not my top choice. I saw numerous ladies last week much hotter and I was nowhere near a SC.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Hot but not #1

You know who that is.....drum roll.....Miss Upton of course. :)
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Didn't they give this to Gwyneth Paltrow last year or the year before? I could see if it was someone who's low-key fine like Tina Fey, but they've got to stop with the foolishness.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    IHearVoices - I can't look at Tina Fey without seeing Sarah Palin so the word beauty never enters my mind.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Sandra Buttocks is a nice looking lady
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    gawker - strange as this likely sounds, that's not an automatic turnoff to me. I'd be willing to bet that Palin's a freak (unlike, say, Michele Bachmann, who I imagine to be the definition of prude). Back to Tina, though; it probably helps that I've never seen the skits. I don't really connect the two...but even if, I wouldn't automatically tell Palin no. Long as she doesn't talk, we're good.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I know Palin might get us in a nuclear war, but she'd be nice to look at on the news every night and my bet is she's a freak for her age in bed.

In contrast, imagining Hillary the ice queen as President makes my dick shrivel up in a defensive posture.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    There's been some speculation that Hillary really isn't a lesbian -- she's just "asexual".
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The company that I buy my t-shirts from has a new one that reads "Anybody but Hillary".
  • FullPress
    9 years ago
    Bullock is much hotter than Palin. Palin makes me shudder in not a good way. Did you all not see Sandrah in granny panites in Gravity? She made even those things look good. A babe for the ages.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Both Tina Fey and Sandra Bullock are light-years hotter than Sarah Palin. Palin's nothing but the definition of dumb, which, IMO, dumps tons of ice water on any potential hotness. Course, there was always Lisa Ann's version of Palin I wouldn't mind seeing.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Can see many more beautiful women just walking down the street in Miami or SOBE. Not to say she isn't attractive.

Problem is, you can ask 100 different people who the most beautiful woman is and get 100 different answers. They just had a few agree on her.

One could get 5-10 Papi_Chulo's to agree that Gabourey Sidibe is the most beautiful. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion