tuscl

Need new ideas for stage music and costumes/outfits

Looking for ideas to spice up my routine. I feel like its getting boring with the same old 1st song topless second song naked blah blah blah routine. I want some new tunes or new outfits to change things up a bit. I like all kinds of music also so if you guys have any ideas let me know. My style tends to be more of a mix of girl next door with a slight dark side. Thanks :)

41 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Toys would be interesting. :)
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    true however it must be things im allowed to do lol
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes, toys would be interesting, if you can do that in your club.

Of course the extreme stripper shoes, with straps on them to make sure that they stay on.

http://www.pierresilber.com/juliet17.htm…

There are other colors available too.

Thigh highs look great, especially since you won't have much else on.

Fingerless gloves are good, for the same reason. They add color and drama. Wearing such things is always better then actual nudity. I explained this to a cocktail waitress at the SJ Pink Poodle once. They wanted her to dance, but she was repulsed because "it isn't dancing, its just showing." So I explained that the girls weren't really naked. They were sublimely dressed for showing pussy. Nudity is on thing, but showing pussy is something entirely different.

Otherwise, extreme eye makeup. That can be fantastic.

http://www.felinest.com/images/cat-eye-m…

Beyond that, I've had my own ideas of letting the girl wear a wireless cybersex device which would allow her muscle tensions to control sounds and colored lights. But we are not there yet.

Show us some pictures of your makeup ideas if you like.

SJG

Bernie Sanders for President
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEk097XL…
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Muslim stripper: Start off in a full veil and burqa. Change your stage name to "Isis."

Amish stripper: Slowly remove your apron.

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Sexy Librarian :)

First song: oops I did it again (B. Spears)
    2nd song: closer (NIN)
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Or 2nd song: Whore (In This Moment)
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Just be yourself.Don't lie.Don't create drama.Lifes just a cocktail party.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Maybe, if you have to ask, you're in the wrong line of business.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’m normally not swayed by what a dancer does on stage or what she particularly wears – if she’s my type; she’s my type and I want dances from her – if she’s not my type then what she wears or does on stage will more often than-not not sway me.

Having said that perhaps a sexy outfit may get more of my attention – so perhaps something other than the normal 2-piece bikini type outfits most dancers wear may work.

I’m not sure if you want to make changes for *you* or to attract more biz; if it’s the former then just do what makes you happy.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Do a girl-on-girl show (heh heh heh)
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I'm surprised no one mentioned it, but girls that get naked quickly always get some additional attention from me. I'd say fuck it and be naked early in the first song, or immediately. Maybe not every set, but from time to time.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    If you have the body for it, fishnets look great.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^dammit...you beat me to it
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The key to a stage dance that attracts customers is not what you wear, or your dance moves, or the music, but your attitude. You should come across as if you are horny as hell and ready to give every guy there the highest mileage dances of his life. If you're even partially my type and you exhibit that kind of attitude either on stage or when we talk, then I'm gonna spend some money on you. If you live up to that attitude during our dances then there's a good chance that I'm going to spend a lot of money on you. There are lots of ways to demonstrate this attitude depending upon the club rules -- spread your legs wide on stage if nude, interact with the PLs who tip you, say sexy/dirty things, etc.

As for clothes, tastes vary widely so I think you should wear whatever makes you feel sexy. However, as for me personally, I love school girl outfits, see through tops, crop tops, sports team outfits, and pink/purple (very feminine colors). I know that most dancers love shoes but they do nothing for me and many other guys. I'd just wear something comfortable and that makes you feel sexy.

As for music, whatever makes you feel the most sexy would be best. However I like Kid Rock So Hot and anything by AC DC, among many other songs.

And yeah, fishnets are hot. I just bought several pairs for my DS.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Fishnets can take a long time to take off I believe so that may not be great for the guy getting dances. Maybe, I'm not sure.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I like the way fishnets look but I don’t like them on the dancer when she’s giving me dances.

BTW - when you guys says "fishnets" do you mean the fishnet stockings or the full-body fishnets; or both?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If the stripper is hot less clothes work great. I have seen some outfits together with some music I enjoyed for the first song, then I ignored whatever was playing on the second. I noticed if other dancers used the same music or videos that coincided with the same song, it didn't seem that impressive anymore. One club I visit, Lust, has the option to play music videos on the screens overhead near the stage in sync with the dancers song on stage. I think it can add a nice touch. I enjoy additional pleasant distractions.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Naughty school girl is my favorite, although naughty librarian/ secretary is pretty hot too if you wear glasses.
    Songs: Girls Girls Girls- Motley Crue
    Fever For The Flava- Hot Action Cop

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    Fishnets make their skin unpleasant to touch when they take them off.
  • likes2look
    9 years ago
    Cheerleader! ( somebody had to say it )
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Just a word about music --

Rare is the dancer that actually does this, but keep in mind who your audience is. If you're on dayshift and there are only 5 old white guys in the room, don't play some Curren$y or Pusha-T or some other rap crap just because "that's alll I can dance to".

I'm not saying you play Barry Manilow, but geez, play some AC/DC or Motley Crüe or something the guys have heard before.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    motor knocks it outa the park!
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    biker chick, Muslim woman, Amish woman, sexy cop, sexy nurse, nun. Music AC/DC, Poison, Aero smith, Motley Crew
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    JS69 wrote, "The key to a stage dance that attracts customers is not what you wear, or your dance moves, or the music, but your attitude. You should come across as if you are horny as hell and ready to give every guy there the highest mileage dances of his life."

JS69 is right on. I like girls to dress and make up for me. But that is only part of the formula, and I know that it has practical limits. The other half is her attitude. The girl that is aggressively spreading her legs and pushing her crotch at me and looks like she is horny as hell, is always going to get my attention and money.

It doesn't matter if it is a nude club and so her pussy is bared, or if it is a bikini club but she is conveying to me that she wishes her pussy were bared. Or it might be like a local dive where it was supposed to be bikini, but they were flashing. The more aggressively horny she is, the more I will go for her. I'll overlook that she might not be that good looking, just in order to recognize her for how she is conducting herself, and to teach the other girls a lesson.

And then if she wants dances in booths or backrooms, the more front room friendly she can be, the better. And I have no problem with front room fraternizing tips. I know these are usually better, as there is no house cut.

If she is climbing on to me stage side, is she is putting her titties and pussy into may face, if she comes and sits on my lap, and best of all if she is DFKing me, then the other girls might as well go home. The one who is that friendly in the front room is going to get all the action. She is demonstrating that she lowers her emotional barriers and just lets it happen. And of course this is what I really want, not 'extras'.

Now what might become of her when she goes into the dressing room is another matter. But I say we should set up special dressing rooms for the dancers who really know how to do it. We need to take complete care of such dancers, making sure they have comprehensive long term financial security.

SJG

Rolling Stones
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Schqd6Tt…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Also, what JS69 is saying and what I am elaborating on above is why I took such exception to Lena Smirnova and her Fung Shui for Strippers book. Lena had developed a system of new age mysticism to keep customers at an emotional distance so she could look down on them. It was really a book written for housewives and corporate human resources directors.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Yeah, those full body fishnet outfits are a pain to take off.

Whatever you decide to do to spice things up, make sure it's articles of clothing that you or the guy can remove fairly quickly.

Nobody wants to spend an entire song unbuttoning a corset or trying to get you out of a fishnet sticking suit...
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

^^^ stocking, not sticking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Those fishnet body suits are sexy – what sucks is that dancers feel they are already nude by wearing them and will often give dances with the fishnet suit on and then the PL has to do his groping over the damn fishnet.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Damn SJG agrees with me. Maybe I need to reconsider.

I do think dressing as a Muslim woman in a burka would be cool. Not only would it be unique, but all guys (including the self righteous Muslim guys) really want to see what you're hiding.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    It sounds like you work in a nude club? If so, the hottest stripper outfit I ever saw was a man's white Oxford style shirt, too big for her and long enough to cover her butt, and a little further, with *nothing* on underneath it.

Maybe not so good for stage dancing, unless you move a lot and provide glimpses of the goodies. :)
  • Bigbiznezz
    9 years ago
    One club I went to the manager made the girls start wearing dresses and skirts while off stage and mingling. This I like. Just seeing girls walk around in thongs or bikinis can be a lil boring. At least with a skirt on it leaves the customer wanting to see more before you hit the stage or they take you to VIP. I personally hate fishnets stockings. Or them damn long ass socks. Why the hell put socks on with high heels. I want to feel skin. Not material.

So my answer to you, walk around Alina sexy skirt or dress. Have that shit on and do a strip tease yo first set and get fully naked your next set. I thought that's what a strip tease is anyway, why don't all clubs do that?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    gmd,

Add a tie to that ^^^. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "farm girl blouse open and tied under the boobs"

My first lap dance was with a girl wearing that exact outfit. She made me cum 60 seconds into it.
  • JackKash
    9 years ago
    You've got allot of wardrobe suggestions. Mine, be engaged - actually dance to the music with some sense of rhythm (helpful if you pick something that's danceable). And then, make eye contact and show some sort of customer engagement, wink - blow a kiss. Staring at the ceiling or floor looking like the only thing on your mind is the end of your set will always have me turn my back. Make eye contact with me, give me a smile and a wink and I might just fall over the chairs in my rush to get to the stage. And since I probably then tipped well at the rail, you better find me when you're done but be gentle and act like I don't have a giant 'PL' tattooed across my forehead.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Clubber: The girl who wore that outfit most successfully wore it both with and without a tie. It didn't add much IMO. However, neither did it *detract* from the effect. :)
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Good advice. I'm glad 83 asked. Sometimes we need to be reminded why men go to strip clubs. Tomorrow it's going to rain;)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Diva,

Sometimes I wonder why I go. Truthfully, the general quality of clubs has declined over the years, IMHO.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Yes it definitely has. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that girls are now paying to work instead of getting paid. Oftentimes clubs will book as many girls as possible due to this rather than being more selective. Also girls work a lot more hours, getting burnt out and unenthusiastic in general. LE isn't helping the situation either. Do you agree with my reasoning clubber? Can you think of any other reasons why this is the case?
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    thanks guys for all the ideas I appreciate it. Not sure if I could pull off a muslim stripper but that would be hilarious lol.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Diva,

I don't know the inner working of a club, so I'll go with your thoughts. With unemployment at 10.9%, I believe the lack of "regular" jobs has something to do with it.

For all the libs here that buy the BS obama spews, the 10.9% came from CNBC. The real U-6 number.
  • AbbieNormal
    9 years ago
    I had a favorite dancer at a nude club who would often go up on stage in nothing but an oversized mens dress shirt and heels. She always got a great response.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion