Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Simply Opinions

ididthisonce

North Carolina

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

What's the oldest age you would classify a female as a Sugarbaby? Age range for a MILF? Youngest age for a Cougar?

I get SPAM all the time advertising for each and is see 50 year olds listed as Sugarbabies and 22 year olds as MILFs. Yes she may be a mother at 22 but dang, I still consider them to be young. I always thought a MILF to be at least 30. What do you guys think? Also, please state YOUR age if you don't mind. I am wondering if my perception is just a personal age thing. I do know that as I get older my taste in women has expanded...40 year olds that I wouldn't look twice at are looking pretty good now.

Thanks gents and have a great day.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Oldest sugarbaby mid 20's MILFs mid 20's-mid 30's Cougars 50

I'm just a youngster at 73.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

I am pretty much with you Shadow except maybe MILF - BTW I am 59.

What do you think women call us other than PLs?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I don't think PL is is the stripper dictionary. Customer or client if they think favorably of us. Ass hole or a whole lot of other nasty names if they don't.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Well Shadow, women your age would be sabre-tooth tigers

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Sugarbabies 18-29 MILF 25-39 Cougars 40+

I'm 69

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I feel like a sugar baby relationship is sad for everyone if the woman is above 35.

I'm fine with calling a 25 year old mom a MILF. I hate how the term cane to mean "old but still hot".

I think a 37 year old woman who fucks college boys is a cougar. Let's cut that off at 35 too.

Basically... a woman is old to me at 35. Wonder if that will change as I age?

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

IMO... SB under 25, may up to 29 if still in good shape MILF, had a kid but still in good shape, under 40 (several mid-30s MILF I'd be DTF) cougar... IDK definitely if over 50, maybe even over 40

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Sugar baby - 18-24 and greedy Milf - 25 - 39 but most actually be a mother Cougar - 40+ that likes men 18 -24

I'm 33.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Sugar babies: any girl in her 20's. Milfs: any girl in her 30's. Cougars: 40 years plus.

That's my general terminology. I'm in my 40's.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Sugar babies: 20's no kids Milf: any woman under 49 with a kid Cougar: 50+

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Let's not forget GILFs (grandmas I'd like to.....).

Still extraordinarily hot and in shape 40 to 50. Possibly the rarest of all. I'll soon be 64.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ fuck? Is that the word you were thinking of?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement