tuscl

Which would you choose?

BilliD
Oregon
Let's say you only have $60. Would you rather spend It on a BBBJ from a not so attractive 250 lb stripper or a 3 song lap dance from a young fit stripper with a great body who grinds well and will allow 2 way contact?

32 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Really?

Visuals please...
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    The latter.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    It's a tougher call if you make the Less attractive girl a 35 year old, 180 pound, solid 5. She's the least attractive girl in the club, she knows it, so she's dirty and cheap.
  • BilliD
    9 years ago
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    The 3 song lap dance option.

Why?

Cause I don't even know if the fat girl is good at BJ's.
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    No contest at all, 3 song lap dance from the young beautiful dancer with 2 way contact. If I want a blow job it best be by a woman I find attractive or its not worth spending the money.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I will take the lap dance
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    3 dance from hot chick
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    It I only had $60 I wouldn't be going to a strip club.
  • TxVegas
    9 years ago
    Three lappers
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Take the young fit stripper, because unlike a lot of posters I have an actual life with women in it.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    skibum609 to be fair most of us have a life with women in it! Admittedly, the women are sometimes paid for their time! But there are women in our lives!

The good thing about women that are paid for their time is that they don't rip your heart out and stomp on it! That feels seriously non-brilliant! As long as you remember that you're paying all is brilliant! ;)

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    And I would choose the brilliant lap dance from the hottie! ;) ;) ;)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'll take the BJ. I always get lappers with hot girls, but BJ's are somewhat rare.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Kind of a toss up, but it depends on what the pictured girl looks like from the front, and if I have some reason to believe the quality of the BJ will be good.

Other than that, the lappers?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I'd take the 3 lappers from the hot chick.

Being in Detroit, I can get a BJ anytime I want from a 5 at a strip club.

I'd rather have the hot girl any day.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    No fat chicks period.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    SC: Fat chicks who aren't self conscience can be amazing in bed. They don't have the hangups some hot chicks do so I don't just write them off. Of course, a hot chick who is amazing in bed trumps the fat one.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Lap dances with a hot young stripper are always welcome here.

The only job I'd pay a fat fugly to do is to mow my lawn. Preferably while I'm gone to a strip club so I don't have to see her.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Knock a hundred pounds off the fat chick or a somewhat attractive fat chick but fat and ugly is not a good combination. I probably wouldn't put my dick anywhere near her for free.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    The lappers.
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Got to agree with Shadow on this, I refuse to pay for fun in the club if they are not attractive to me.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I don't want a bare back anything and I get blow jobs for cheaper. I'll take the song and dance please. Plus the bitch is fat as holy hell...
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I'd take the dances.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    @ Vikings - LMAO but good point!
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    BBBJ. But I would not be interested in intercourse with her. Just being honest -- some of the best BJs in my life have been from bigger women -- maybe something about them being better with their mouths (or maybe just giving more effort). IDK
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    young and hot. start working on developing more mileage or OTC in the future.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    No brainer
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    seems you have a clear winner.
  • bigman226
    9 years ago
    No way the girl in the pic is 250 unless this is an aerial photo. That said, my days of going to the SC with only $60 have long passed. You might have to spend $60 just to find Miss Good Enough for Tonight
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I would give the 250 lb. dancer $20 to threaten to kill the hot dancer if she didn't give me a $40 BBJ.

I PL outside the box.
  • trixxi
    9 years ago
    OR you could just come to my club and get a free lap dance from me like before
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion