tuscl

Does she like me?

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 4:51 AM
I'm fairly new to the visiting gentlemans club and at the moment its got me a little confused so i was wondering if i could seek some advice? I first visited the place i am now going to over 18 months ago on a once off with another friend and had a few dances with one dancer and went VIP with her and left after a wonderful time. I thought to re-visit again during the easter time when to see if much had changed. When i went in i had a few girls come over but i wanted to have a drink and relax first so i politely refused the offer of dances. 20 mins or so passes and another girl comes over and sits down and starts to chat with me, she looked vaguely familiar but was not the girl i danced with, but seems she remembered me from those 18 months past and called me a nickname i was called the first time and something she shouldn't have known. Anyway we hit it off, she gives me her number shortly after without me asking for it and gets me to call it so she could get mine. She stays with me all day/night and only offers me dances, if she needed to go on stage she would always come back and sit with me until the end of the night and i leave with her asking me to text her. I go back a few days later and she is talking with another guy and as soon as she see's me she gets all excited and waves and comes over and again i am the only one she dances with and we end up sitting cuddled up and kiss a couple of times before going full on tongues. By this point i am being glared at by some of the other girls and all the guys. One got annoyed and came over to ask me permission if he could have a dance from her to which she looked at me, smiled and said sure... But she came back and at the end of the night i get to walk her to her station. To cut a longer story shorter, everytime i visit(another twice) she will come and spend her time with me. When i had another girl talk to me(one of her friends) she told me she started to feel jealous and didnt like the girls talking to me. I an usually defensive aboit my whole feelings thing but she has smashed all those down and i am happy when with her and starting to have feelings but im confused as i dont know if i should make something of it or not as i see both her stripper and normal persona and often wonder if she feels anything back or is it all just money?

24 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Take it from somebody whose been hurt by a non-stripper, it is just hard to know. Stuff just doesn't work out sometimes. :( There are days in life you just can't muster the extra energy needed for an exclamation point! Contemplating love lost is one of them. :( My advice to you is to assume it's about money but endeavor NOT to be a d-bag to her! That way if the million-to-one shot comes through and she really likes you then you're good to go! And if it doesn't happen you've had some fun! Fun is brilliant! ;)
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    It's always about the social dynamic. You like her because she hot and added plus, has a likable personality. You would not like her as much if she got fat with the same personality. She feels your need for "hot" tail. Now. She wants money. She wants a lot of money and attention. I think she likes you more than her average customers but this is not the same as boyfriend, chances are she has one. she's a stripper they all have boyfriends or are in between , and assuming you aren't felon material, you don't have a shot at being her boyfriend. So hope that helps explain the dynamics
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    How much money are you spending on her?
  • Cymiryc
    9 years ago
    • How much money are you spending on her? At first it wasn't all that much, couple of drinks and dances so maybe an average of £150 a time and then made the mistake last week of having 2 VIPS back to back and ended up dropping £600 that night. Sounds like it's more about the money more than anything even if she has stopped asking me for dances :/
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Stop spending money on her and see how long she stays with you.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    You like me! You like me! [view link]
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Text her about non club stuff. See if she texts back anything beyond "come see me at the club" Try to meet up OTC. If she's hanging with you off the clock for free, that says a lot more than in the club. how much are you dropping on her?
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Well to see how much she really "cares" as others have said stop spending money on her, text her about non club things, and see if she will spend time with you OTC for free or to get lunch/dinner. Also is she close to your age ?, cause if your old enough to be her father she sees you as a source of money. When you have taken her into VIP does she do more then dance or offer extras ?
  • Cymiryc
    9 years ago
    Well i do text with her and sometimes it's good and sometimes it's distant. I have not brought up meeting outside other than to get her part way home. I am a little but older than her but it's definitely not enough to be a father figure, its around 8 yrs difference. As to VIP well, it's hard to say, really. She does more with me than my first VIP experience and that was from the start with her, and, on the last one pushed me down on her a lot. It's a very small club with the VIP area being open booths rather than a private room.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    1) 99% of the time it’s just about the $$$ - she zeroed in on you for w/e reason 2) in the 1% when a stripper actually does “like you” – 99% of the time you are better off her not liking you “… she gives me her number shortly after without me asking for it and gets me to call it so she could get mine …” RED FLAG!!! This is more of a sales tactic that many strippers use and IMO no doubt your stripper has used b/f. How many women in real life go around doing this; not many or at least not many one may want to be involved with. Strip clubs are bizarro world – they are the opposite of the real world – in the real world one gives people they just met the benefit of the doubt – in strip-club/stripper world; one is better served not giving the benefit of the doubt and it’s wait to be proven wrong. Your story is by no means unique – has happened to me and lots other PLs – and 99% of the time we come to find out it was just about the $$$ even if it was in a long-con kinda way – and the 1% of the time when she “genuinely” liked you; you wished she hadn’t. Dude – you can’t trust women that get nude or have sex for $$$; at least not at face value; sorry – many of these women have been at this for a long time and have perfected their skills of being master manipulators. If you like fucking her; you are probably better off paying her to fuck you good and just leave it as business. Just as a coincidence; a fellow TUSCLer recently posted his experience (in case you didn’t catch it): [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I'd say that spending the equivalent of almost $900 on her in one night is a significant factor in her affection for you. :) Even the $220 "average" of other visits is nothing to sneeze at. Was this in GB, or the U.S.? If the latter, even more so. FWIW, she probably *does* like you, in her own way. As long as you're aware that it's probably more about the money than about you, you should be OK. Of course, all considered, I might not be the most qualified to comment on what's going on in a stripper's head.
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Having had more time to read this another red flag is her not sharing you with the other dancers yet is dancing for other people. Other girls are also annoyed she is hogging all your time/money which is usually a sign you are "her regular" no one elses. In a normal club the girls do not care if you have fun with other dancers, or they are happy to share your time. This dancer who has laid claim to you is kinda odd and to one sided possesive.
  • jabthehut
    9 years ago
    Don't listen to all the previous advice. It is so obvious yhat she loves you. Go ahead and ask her to marry you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ and invite us to the wedding.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    And make sure there's a lot of hot bridesmaids! Oh, and double the usual alcohol order! ;-)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I have coworkers who I like as people but don't see outside of work. There's a sales rep who flirts a bit with me but I doubt would be down for a hook up. I like the girl who cuts my hair as a person, but we only associate professionally. Your stripper is like your doctor or barber or accountant. If you get along with them it's great. But end of the day they provide a service for money.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    +1 JamesSD . Never heard it put so simply. It's not like I'm hanging out with my Dentist or Mechanic
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Papi summed it up nicely. 99%+ change she's only interested in your money, not you. xATF played me in a very similar fashion until I wised up.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Another +1 to JamesSD. It's all a mind game where the better dancers are the professionals and some of us PLs don't even rank as amateurs. Sure, you might want to get into her pants, but it sounds like she's having a much easier time getting into your wallet.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Its just the money. I have a "connection" big time with a dancer now. Going to get together and hang out. She "likes" me. To be fair it all seems very real and its a blast, but.......... I also recall her telling me about how she toughened up her persona when she was hanging out with a dude in the club who just got out of prison because "it was obvious that he liked tougher women" All the time I am thinking "yeah, just like I like women with whom I connect". Will we get together? Maybe. Do I believe her? No. I know she'd rather take my money than someone else's, but she'd rather anyone's money than me for free. Strip clubs are simple math and the sum is always zero.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Papi is absolutely right. It's a one in a million shot to find a any sort of genuine relationship with a stripper that is not just about the money, and thise rare genuine relationships tend to be very destructive. The story described here is clearly about money. No chance it's genuine. But here's the thing we loose sight of. One in a million does happen, even though it's extraordinarily rare. I am living one in a million at this moment. She's asleep in the room. We've spent two nights together and, at her insistence, we didn't leave the hotel room either night. Bubble baths, full body massages, talking to girls on tinder, devouring pizza high, mind blowing sex. Last night she insisted on sex, I wanted to wait and go to a club first. She sucked on me until I finally relented. And she loves the new vibrator. I'd pay her the money for just the sex. But she gives far far more because we have fun together, we take good care of each other, and we're both having fun. So just don't be all old man cynical about this. Know that it's almost always just about the money, but don't give up on the 1 in a million chance in the process. Just when you least expect it a dream stripper might walk into your life.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    JS99: try not paying DS and see if she sticks around. You've got a good thing. But don't forget she's getting paid.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    James I agree completely, and I'm not saying otherwise. And frankly I like it that way. I wouldn't want to be a stripper boyfriend, even if such a thing were possible at my age. But we are genuinely friends, we have a great time together, and she does love the sex almost as much as I do. The fact that I pay for her time is not inconsistent with those things being true.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    "One in a million does happen, even though it's extraordinarily rare." There are moments when I truly wish the odds were even greater than that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion