Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

She had an Adam's Apple

rickdugan
rickduganVIP11219490

Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Fuck. The girl wasa beautiful. She was also funny and great to talk to. And then she swallowed a drink a bought her and I noticed that she had a fucking Adam's Apple. Fuck!!

Replies (32)Latest

Profile picture for Eagle1191
Eagle1191
•

Its your risk to take, I would avoid it though personally.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

At least you found out early on. A friend of mine's older brother didn't find out until he reached under her skirt.

Profile picture for Eagle1191
Eagle1191
•

Damn shadow I feel bad for that guy finding out that way.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Eagle1191 - You should really feel sorry for the other guy. My friends brother was a member of a bad ass car club known as the Rebels and beat the shit out of the guy.

Profile picture for Eagle1191
Eagle1191
•

That is excessive, being angry I can understand but to beat the person up is going to far in my book for this. A shove away is the most violent your friend's brother should have gotten.

Profile picture for TheFword
TheFword
•

Years ago a co-worker set me up with his half sister. Later I discovered the other half was his brother.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Eagle1191 - I suppose you are correct but you may have felt differently if you had been buying drinks for the guy for a couple of hours and that turned into some heavy kissing. Which then led to fondling. All of this happening in a public bar where they had just met.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Happen to a busy of mine on a Vegas. I genuinely feel bad because we all sat back and let it happen to have a big fckn laugh. College fckn douche bags. But he survived emotionally married a very pretty girl.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I bet that made ricky real horny. All he could think is that he greased a bouncer and stroked a bouncer and now his life was complete because he got to fuck a girl with an adam's apple

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Rickyboy's TUSCL account was hacked! He never writes this poorly and he only pays girls for sex. Unless he's a faggot!

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

That's false advertising, bait and switch.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

RickyBoy going for the trannies now? No surprises a homo like him would resort to that.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

This is some brilliant trolling rickdugan!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Of course, I'd find it more brilliant if your troll act wasn't the following!

  1. say something provocative (e.g., I met a tranny, I hope some poor girl backslides on her heroin addiction, I greased a manager)
  2. get reaction
  3. complain that everybody who reacted is a troll

It's the rickdugan flowchart! Kind of d-baggy if you ask me. Sad thing is that the guy would be entertaining if he wasn't such a d-bag about it! :(

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Don't worry, same thing happened to Crocodile Dundee

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol grand1511

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

So you guys realize that having an Adam's Apple, all by itself, is no more indicative of original gender than short hair or a deeper voice, right?

Or are you all really that uninformed about genetic and congenital variation?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

What we are informed about is the nature of the RickyBoy.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

She had hands as big as Andre the Giant's, and she had an Adam's apple as big as her balls.

— Andy Stitzer from 40 year old virgin

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

She had man hands:

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"Congenital"

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Motörhead: Yep.

Am I the only one who didn't find them funny?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I bet you fucked her real good

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I bet you fucked her real good

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I bet you fucked her real good

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I bet you fucked her real good

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I bet you fucked her real good

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Really good System, RickyBoy. Really good System.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement