tuscl

She had an Adam's Apple

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Fuck. The girl wasa beautiful. She was also funny and great to talk to. And then she swallowed a drink a bought her and I noticed that she had a fucking Adam's Apple. Fuck!!

32 comments

• Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Its your risk to take, I would avoid it though personally.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    At least you found out early on. A friend of mine's older brother didn't find out until he reached under her skirt.
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Damn shadow I feel bad for that guy finding out that way.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Eagle1191 - You should really feel sorry for the other guy. My friends brother was a member of a bad ass car club known as the Rebels and beat the shit out of the guy.
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    That is excessive, being angry I can understand but to beat the person up is going to far in my book for this. A shove away is the most violent your friend's brother should have gotten.
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    Years ago a co-worker set me up with his half sister. Later I discovered the other half was his brother.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Eagle1191 - I suppose you are correct but you may have felt differently if you had been buying drinks for the guy for a couple of hours and that turned into some heavy kissing. Which then led to fondling. All of this happening in a public bar where they had just met.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Happen to a busy of mine on a Vegas. I genuinely feel bad because we all sat back and let it happen to have a big fckn laugh. College fckn douche bags. But he survived emotionally married a very pretty girl.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I bet that made ricky real horny. All he could think is that he greased a bouncer and stroked a bouncer and now his life was complete because he got to fuck a girl with an adam's apple
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Rickyboy's TUSCL account was hacked! He never writes this poorly and he only pays girls for sex. Unless he's a faggot!
  • impala
    9 years ago
    That's false advertising, bait and switch.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy going for the trannies now? No surprises a homo like him would resort to that.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    This is some brilliant trolling rickdugan!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Of course, I'd find it more brilliant if your troll act wasn't the following!

1) say something provocative (e.g., I met a tranny, I hope some poor girl backslides on her heroin addiction, I greased a manager)
    2) get reaction
    3) complain that everybody who reacted is a troll

It's the rickdugan flowchart! Kind of d-baggy if you ask me. Sad thing is that the guy would be entertaining if he wasn't such a d-bag about it! :(
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Don't worry, same thing happened to Crocodile Dundee
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lol grand1511
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    So you guys realize that having an Adam's Apple, all by itself, is no more indicative of original gender than short hair or a deeper voice, right?

Or are you all really that uninformed about genetic and congenital variation?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    What we are informed about is the nature of the RickyBoy.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    She had hands as big as Andre the Giant's, and she had an Adam's apple as big as her balls.

— Andy Stitzer from 40 year old virgin
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Motörhead: Yep.

Am I the only one who didn't find them funny?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I bet you fucked her real good
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Really good System, RickyBoy. Really good System.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion