tuscl

Strippers who LIE about being WORRIED about their SAFETY OUTSIDE THE CLUB

Wednesday, December 1, 2004 6:27 PM
There may be strippers who are LYING when the reason they give for REFUSING to see a customer OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE is because of their SAFETY. Sometimes, the stripper is NOT INTERESTED in seeing a customer OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE because that customer is ONLY MONEY to her. Other times, the REAL reason that a stripper REFUSES to see a customer OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE is because she may have a BOYFRIEND who may be an INSECURE, JEALOUS LOSER

21 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about real relationships?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Any strippers out there? Any LIARS?
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    LapFanM20. Nice perspective!
  • LapFanM20
    19 years ago
    Damn RL, I dont know what clubs you hang out in but sounds like you are trying just to damn hard. SC are not about sex, the only screwing that goes on is when some schmuck thinks he is gonna score and leaves his dead presidents behind. It is an escape, a place to watch a partily nude to nude girl dance for a few dollars, and relax. When you leave your entertainment ends. Do you go to the movies and expect to take Catherine Zeta Jones home with you? Remember it is called Adult Entertainment
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Huh? I know this is going to shock the hell out of you, but who says I asked for their numbers? They were volunteered to me. Now I certainly am not going to pretend that is was because they were interested in dating me: they wanted me to phone them so I could find out their schedule. Oh yes, there was one exception to this rule, in which I did ask a stripper for her number, but that's was because I wanted to see if it would be hard to get. Strippers seem to be pretty liberal about giving out their numbers, but in all probability it's just for business reasons.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    hmmm, I hear RL talking about asking strippers out and davids is asking for strippers phone numbers. I thought strip clubs were just for fun entertainment, not a dating service.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Impotent, lol... I just call 'em like I see him. Interesting how much hostility my and RL posts generate. Truth hurt?
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    I think davids is a stripper hating little troll with a huge ax to grind. Whats wrong littly davy? Some big bad stripper lady make you feel small and insignificant? (impotent perhaps?) You've got a lot of hate balled up there little buddy.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    casualguy: If they are asking strippers out it is unlikely they have an overabundance of pussy. Right????? Think a guy who is paying a girl for sexual things is going to seem attractive to her: unlikely. Doing some studying at home this weekend, and debating on the side for fun.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Perhaps davids is wrong. Perhaps a number of guys and couples and girls for that matter go to strip clubs just to have fun. Maybe (especially the girls) already have enough pussy to satisfy themselves and just think going to a strip club every once in a while is like a party. davids is good at putting everything into the same boat. davids why are you posting so much this weekend on a stripper site anyway? You have nothing better to do or did some stripper tick you off again?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Is it LACK OF INTEREST?
  • heironymus
    19 years ago
    Neither. Mostly it's lack of interest... that and she's off work. Do you spend lots of time with clients when YOU'RE off work? Of course not. The club is her office.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    SAFETY?????........or BOYFRIEND???????
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    is it safety or BOYFRIEND? Which one do you REALLY think it is?
  • ArcticWolf
    20 years ago
    It's true everyone has their own opinion, but whit RomanticLover here, I'd have to say enough is enough. The posts from RL are the same damn posts over & over, pointing out hearsay issues that he's / she's read from some other site. My question to RL is, have you ever been in a strip club yourself, or do you base your opinion solely on what you read? You continuously point out that strippers lie, welcome to the real world, it's a strip club. Just like any salesperson out there, they will embellish he truth in order to make a sale. That is in fact why they are there. To make money. As for wondering whether or not any customers have seen strippers outside the club FOR FREE. Speaking from my own experiences, yes. It does happen. As for strippers and abusive boyfriends, here's a newsflash for ya, many women have abusive boyfriends/ spouses. It isn't exclusively reserved for strippers. Oh… & what's with the intermittent USE of caps, I for one find it rather annoying.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Maybe because he is sweety pie or he just appreciates the added revenue RomanticLover provides or he considers it an issue of free expression or etc. I'm glad he leaves him alone, but I'd like to see more options for viewing posts so people could place him in their killfile. Also, it be nice to be able to easily view which posts have been read and which are unread.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    Why doesn't founder delete Romantic Lover's post? It's the same posts over and over each week. Better yet Banned the guy if he keeps this mess up.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Safety, a boyfriend, law enforcement and lack of interest are all reasons for not dating customers.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Or, the customer may be an insecure, jealous loser...:-)
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    What about the strippers who SELL SEXUAL SERVICES?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    It's LACK OF INTEREST. I am sure you know the mechanics of how it works but if it not here it goes: Men are biologically wired to be attracted to good looking young women. Strip clubs have a reasonable supply of these (although strippers are not as good looking on average as the popular culture would lead you to beleive). Women, on the other hand, are attracted to confident men who exude that they can HAVE whatever woman they want. Once a man walks through the doors of strip a club he stating in a pretty bold voice that he is there to PAY FOR PUSSY. Hence he has "lack of confidence" written all over him. (If he was confident he could get any pussy he wanted he would be in a singles bar picking up women for FREE). Thus when a customer asks the stripper to see him outside the club for free, chances are she is not attracted to him. Now honest girls would just say so, but strippers are not exactly reknowed for their morals, so what they do is, instead, lie and lead on the customer in hopes that he will continue to provide them with MONEY. (Sometimes strippers will rationalize this in their own minds as follows: well he is just trying to use me for sex anyway, so it is fair for me to just use him for money. Other popular rationalizations are: If I don't take this sucker's money someone else is just going to; If I don't take his money he is just waste it all on other strippers anyways.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion