tuscl

Another sports topic.

Clubber
Florida
The recent "Future HOFer Troy Polamalu retires" was interesting. Below is a link to "Top 20 NFL Players Who Lost Everything". Scanning through it, one really has to say WTF!!!

http://www.thesportster.com/football/top…

10 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Seems like the player's union could offer some classes or something. :)
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I don't understand the criteria. For example, Yeah Dan Marino lost some serious coin on a investment that didn't pan out but he's not bankrupt or going to jail for not making child support payments - in other words he didn't loose everything. Yet he's further up the list than Warren Sapp & Laurence Taylor. LT basically being the fucking poster child for wasting away millions on hookers and blow. But those two supreme leaders in loss somehow rank below Mike Vick & Ray Rice? I mean, Vick's still making a couple million a year and all Ray Rice is gonna lose is probably the 1 or 2 years he might have had left in his career, but no one's taking away the cash he's made.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    The baseball great, Joe Dimaggio, lost Marilyn Monroe.......that had to hurt
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Actually, it hurt Marilyn more than it hurt Joe.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    A lot of left tackles should give Lawrence a kickback for making them the highest paid offensive linemen in the league.LT changed the game.Many a time I would watch him in the Meadowlands do his slaughter.Dick Butkus!Sorry,don't know her.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Who cares. Try living your own lives for a change.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ that;s a pretty good Alucard impression
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Shit Ski,this is just an arena.Take a laxative will ya?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    gmd,

I think the NFL and maybe the union do have classes for the rookies. Problem is, most never went to class in the first place. :)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    @ mikeya...lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion