Atlanta suburb
370H55V. The state of Texas says yes.

24 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Thats pretty retarded
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Upside down" asshole".brilliant ! Reminds me of the FAH Q tag in the second Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    That would probably be permissible over here, but then we have a chain store called FCUK so that doesn't surprise me
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    One in Florida slipped by back after the Challenger shuttle explosion. The tag was KABOOM, not all that bad, but it was on a Challenger specialty plate. :(

Florida has over a 100 specialty plates.

37 UNIVERSITIES
    23 ENVIRONMENTAL
    9 PROFESSIONAL SPORTS (some seems quite amateurish)
    52 MISCELLANEOUS
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    The states that have personalized license plates (most seem to), will have a list of forbidden words or phrases that the proposed combination might try to articulate. They also hold the proposed name upside down, hence how this one got caught. Also, they'll hold the request up to a mirror as well, and see what it spells backwards.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc,

One I've seen you might like for your mustang. IXLR8
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I would have never figured that out if tobala didn't explain it.... and yet the DMV managed to catch that.
  • kingcripple
    9 years ago
    I saw OH WE OH earlier this week. Wizard of Oz reference
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Not offensive...just funny as hell
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I once saw a really hot girl get gas for her Mercedes, and her plate read PM LADY. I'm pretty sure what it meant
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Clubber - I can't figure that one out but my plate reads "SHADOWO". I had to write an explanation of what it meant before it was approved.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    high school kid in Florida had this plate that made national news. when he drove to school the principal made him cover it up, eventually the DMV caught on and didn't let him renew the plate.

URAPNES

You-Are-A-Penis
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc,

IXLR8 = I accelerate. :)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Thanks Clubber but I think I'll stick with what I have. :)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc,

I would as well, if I were EVER to buy a ford. :)

My work vehicle is a ford, and I've had at least 3 others as work vehicles.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't be offended by a number of plates. There are other things people can do to their vehicles someone will find offensive. Such as hanging artificial big bull testicles form the back of a big truck trailer hitch possibly with an obnoxious bumper sticker. I do not remember what it said.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Maybe the guys doing that think this is going to happen.
    https://phillhillusa.files.wordpress.com…
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    LDK I would be calling the trademark office tomorrow and trying to trademark:

LDK82
    LDK
    Lapdanceking

You may be on to something...just imagine if you become rich, no more streetwalkers and you can start calling the girls off of backpage instead! lmao!!!!!

• sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Several years ago I'm leaving my car and notice a SUV next to me has a license plate that reads "TWAT". I'm like holy fuck. I take some pics of it. I notice it was a military plate. I google it and find articles about people complaining at it.

http://archive.marinecorpstimes.com/arti…
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    A former roommate, his sister was a stripper. Her license plate said "TOPLESS."
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    The car wasn't a convertible, was it? ;)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Actually, yes, it was. Pretty useless vehicle in a Minnesota winter. He also let her store it in our garage; course, he didn't talk to his two roommates about this beforehand, so we weren't too thrilled with that. Small wonder why both of us moved on and stuck him with the place.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I always have a specialty plate on my sports cars; usually the name of the car with some embellishment. One of them was my old user TUSCL ID, but then I got paranoid about dancers finding out who I am, so I got 'Rockstar' as my new ID. My regular cars always just have a regular plate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion