tuscl

Whats up with all the jerks on here?

I was asked by a couple of people on here to share some pics and after I did I received a shit ton of nasty comments from the people on here. I understand some people may not think im attractive and that's their opinion but no need to be a dick about it. And to all the people that wanna run their mouths saying I posted pics of different people and im a fake I can assure you i'm not. just my thoughts but for all the people with positive comments thanks I appreciate it.

27 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm SHOCKED that manners are in such short supply in TSUCL...! ;)

I for one always appreciate women sending intimate pics of themselves, and making negative comments just discourages that practice. I for one enjoyed what you posted!
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    Well thanks and I figured manners wouldn't be in use but I also figured people wouldn't make nasty comments either say something nice or just don't say anything at all lol
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    There are more misogynists on this site then there are gentlemen. Thanks for the pics .Haters will hate.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Skim over he negative comments and don't let them get to you.

I think most of us on here appreciate a woman's body and pictures of naked women.

I mean, after all, it is a strip club website.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I agree with all of the above! You were being brilliant! They we're being bozos! Just be brilliant and ignore the bozos! ;)
  • Rabbit21
    9 years ago
    Agreed, most of us thought it was great and really appreciated it. However, the Internet being what it is..... too many people feel a license to say things they never would normally without worries of repercussions.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    The ignore feature works well, poledancer. :)

No need to subject yourself to them. Most people who disparage others like that have a self-esteem problem anyway. Do you really care about people who can't even like themselves? :)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I liked your pictures. I'm sorry that jerks made nasty comments.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    Pole... I agree with what others said. With the internet people are 10 feet tall and bullet proof behind the key board and are very insensitive.

I tried to open up the links to your pictures but they say 0 images are now in the folders. Wish I would have gotten a chance to see them.

Anyways I hope you still contribute to the site and try to ignore the negative comments.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Me too.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Welcome to the internet?
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I didn't see the downstairs pics but I would kill to have your boobs 83:) don't let those idiots get to you
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    People, regardless of age, will say what they want to say behind the safety and comfort of a computer screen or mobile device. I just simply ignore them.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    My opinion won't change. There is the ol' kitchen quote. I'll tell you why I said what I said. Many on here just likely aren't what are who they say they are. Some just joke around.

Now, if you are real, I would say you are foolish to think everything would be all rosy on here.

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Haters gonna hate, just ignore them.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck them punk ass bitches. You are brave to even post those pics. You go girl!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    The title of your thread is pretty apt and classic
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    There's never been a moderator on ths site so some people feel free to put others down with no consequences. I think some even enjoy it.
    Thanks for posting the pics. I thought you looked good. Of course the haters will never post pics of themselves and be subject to how they treat others.
    Almost everyone here uses the ignore feature to block annoying trolls to avoid reading comments from those that are considered a waste of time to read.
    Many of the Long time posters here have had disagreements with others.
    I think it's sad that some seem to enjoy chasing off female posters. It's not as bad as it once was though. I guess strippers run into these same people in strip clubs but maybe there they don't talk as much.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I love how others seem to have the opinion that only THEIR thoughts are correct, that only THEIR thoughts matter, that only THEIR thoughts are relevant, and only THEIR thoughts should see the light of day!

Sort of the definition of a liberal.
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    I agree. I posted a discussion and was attacked immediately.
    It sucked.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    There actually aren't that many jerks on here. It's mostly there is one big one - RickyBoy - and he posts under dozens of multiple aliases. So it seems like there are more than there really are.
  • Josh43
    9 years ago
    " I love how others seem to have the opinion that only THEIR thoughts are correct, that only THEIR thoughts matter... "
    -------------------
    @Clubber: Thanks for another wonderful sermon, but you should know that your opinions here are protected by the TUSCL Religious Freedom Restoration Act, an executive action signed into law by Founder. We value your ideas no matter how archaic or aberrant.

In the real world, your "thoughts" begin to "matter" when your net worth reaches $10B. Even Romney is too poor to have thoughts that matter in modern America. You can thank the Supreme Court.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    J43,

Only you would equate TUSCL with Romney. Interesting how many wished they had voted for him rather than the idiot now in "charge"!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    What would you expect from a bunch of guys on an internet forum about strip clubs. It would be like being in the locker room of a sports team and not expect to hear any cussing.

Women are often just treated as sexual objects in our society and obviously even more so w.r.t. strip clubs – if you are a PL’s type; then you are a goddess – if you are not a PL’s type; then you are trash – not the way it should be but often the way it is; sometimes consciously; and sometimes subconsciously.

I liked your pics and appreciated you sharing your nude body for me to get a hard-on from :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    PD sorry about the jerks. Just try to remember most of us love ya.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I never saw them sweetheart, by the time I got there you had taken them down. Can you PM them to me sweetie .........Pretty Please ....please
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I was one of the Negative Nancys on the bottom shots. The tits were great and consistent. The bottom shots looked like they were screen cap from a Tumbler blog.

Definitely looked like two different people. It would have been more convincing if the bottom shots had a wider view so we could see your tits. That would have ended any skepticism before it began.

Nice tits btw, but I already paid that compliment in the original post:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion