tuscl

I know she's lying but should I care

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

She awesome, just my type. Not DS level but still really really desirable. And she's a slut. Amazing dances, broke the rules, will do everything OTC for a reasonable price. I want her. The issue: she says she's never done OTC ever despite years of dancing. Zero chance it's true. It couldn't be. She's my queen of sluts.

But should I care? It's kind of an insult to think I'd believe such crap. But why does it really matter? She's my type and she plays. Isn't that all I need to know.

I want her but I get the wrong vibe from such a stupid lie. But she seems amazing in all other ways. My beautiful slut. I want to cum in her sweet mouth.

should I care?

22 comments

• Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Isn't your DS enough for you? I'm not asking you this to be argumentative but I just don't understand why you need another woman if your DS gives you everything you want and need? It's got to be a man thing. Can you give me any insight as to why sexually satisfied men still pursue other women? I know you're not the only guy who does this I just don't understand why. Please give me some insight into the male psyche. Thanks John.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Diva, damn I look like a disgusting pig again. Here's what happened. I'm high. The little head is in control. Here's what he says. I'm serious.

He says I know that the DS plays with other customers. I'm her best customer but others have offered her lots for sex. She's gorgeous. It's inevitable.

So the little guy says I'm a fucking looser if I settle for just one dancer. He says she must play so why don't I. Her says that I'm missing variety. And what happens if she is gone. I'm stripperless.

Then the beautiful slutty girl comes by and tells the little head everything he loves. Every fucking thing. He's in love and says this is the one. The DS plays so I play he says.

The truth is she meets my every need. I don't feel the need for another dancer cause she does it for me. But he says if she plays I must play.

Regular John Smith says just keep the DS, others will just disappoint. High John Smith says I'm being more of a looser than necessary and I should just be a man and fuck as many as I can. He says I'm not married to the DS, why be loyal when we are in strip clubs for hours every week. Clubs and monogamy don't go together.

I honestly don't know which one of them to believe.

• Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Aww, I wasn't thinking you were a disgusting pig nor did I want you to think I was picking on you. Your answer makes a lot of sense and I thank you for it:) there's a girl where I work who accuses her "customers" of cheating when they go with someone else. I think that's so hypocritical. Obviously it's just game but any guy to fall for that lame line is a PL. Goodnight and sweet dreams:)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Goodnight. The little head says you really are a dancer. Sometimes he's insightful.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    You're high -- without the DS around? John, sorry, man, but you are becoming a loser druggie (IMO).

As for the dancer, I'm betting she's keeping you on the edge so you'll keep upping the price. Once you're into the four-digit range, she'll probably say, "I'll consider it." By then, you'll have left enough of a paper trail (mixed with enough drool to make paper machie) that your wife won't have any problems cleaning you out in a divorce.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    PG ouch. The midget was a lot funnier than you are tonight.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Diva, there's a Stephen Stills song from the 70s that pretty much sums up why true horndogs do these things:

"If you can't be with the one you love,
    Love the one you're with."

I'm going to stop there so Dougster doesn't accuse me of being a steve229 alias ...
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Diva, there's a Stephen Stills song from the 70s that pretty much sums up why true horndogs do these things:

"If you can't be with the one you love,
    Love the one you're with."

I'm going to stop there so Dougster doesn't accuse me of being a steve229 alias ...
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith69. you really don’t quite get this whole - “ALL strippers lie ALL the time to get what they want from gullible patsies” - do you?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    If I passed up every stripper with a tattoo, I wouldn't be getting many dances. The same can be said about strippers that lie. As long as they provide what I want, I'm not going to get too fussy.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    John, do you not lie to your wife? Isn't it easier that she believes you? No, you should not worry about the stripper.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Diva:

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Do you never eat another flavor?

What is your favorite color? Do you never wear another?

What is your favorite TV show? Do you never watch anything else?

What is your favorite musical group? Do you listen to nothing else?

Who is your best friend? Do you never talk to anyone else?

What's your favorite sexual position? Do you never do it any other way?

For some men, me among them, sex is like these (only healthier than ice cream). We like them, love them in many cases, but see no need to eliminate variety from our lives. Others may feel differently; but that's how I feel about it.

And yes, I really do feel about sex that way. It's not mystical, and though it can be spiritual, it doesn't *have* to be, despite what some people might want to legislate me into believing.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I've lost count of how many dancers I've heard that from, along with similar lines like " I don't really do this too often" or other comments portraying them as good girls who do not normally take money for sex.

Don't worry about it. Her comment is not really about you, but about how she wants to see herself and to be perceived by you. She doesn't want you to think of her as a prostitute, lol. We all know the realities here, but it doesn't cost you anything to let her maintain the pretense and it probably makes her feel more comfortable with fucking you for money OTC. I find that a simple understanding smile and a nod of acceptance go a long way in these instances. Sometimes I'll also thank her for making an exception. ;)

For some of the OTC partners I've had over time, the self-delusion was so strong that they would even call other girls "whores" and mean it. Each time, I just sat there with a straight face and some meaningless nod or expression, LOL.

Long story short, it is a common self-delusion and some of these girls need it to function. If I were you I would just let it roll.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Among all the stripper fibs I hear, this one is so commonplace I wouldn't bat an eye over it.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I don't want to condemn you about the drugs (nor did I think PhantomGeek was condemning) but do watch out! Drugs a not brilliant! Limit yourself to one vice my friend! ;)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Agree with the herd: common lie, doesn't hurt anyone, carry on.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Bears shit in the woods
    The pope is Catholic
    Strippers Lie
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    4got, actually I was being a bit condemning and judgmental regarding the drugs. His marriage is already on the rocks and the impression I get is that the rest of his life is on a slippery slope, what with it appearing to obsessively revolve more around the DS than his responsibilities (like work); the drugs are just greasing that slope all the more.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    PG, yes I smoke pot a couple times a week, I'm obsessed with a teenage stripper, I spend a fortune on her, and I'm not doing my best work at the job sometimes. And now I have an amazing slut dancer to fit into the mix.

But guess what? I'm having the time of my life. I love being high. It is awesome, and I've learned that I was very wrong to condemn it. I'm having the most amazing sex. I never thought sex could be so awesome. It's beyond words. And while I'm spending money I should be saving, I'm far from broke. I could spend this much on her for the next 30 years and still survive financially. I'm also very senior in the job so I can afford to slack off for a change.

Don't worry about me. Even if I do crash and burn (and I really don't think I'm going to) it will all have been worth it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Thanks for all the advice. I'll ignore the lie, and I probably will see her again. She was amazingly slutty for such a beautiful young woman.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Good luck, man.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    ;) Ah, just fucking do whatever you want. YOLO, right?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion