tuscl

Cowards

Timex345
Illinois
Thursday, April 9, 2015 7:54 AM
The restaurant chain Hooters is a strip club for cowards.

24 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I think only the bravest men go to Hooters. It's almost impossible to pick up girls there! Women who work there are too shy to dance and make a poor pool of potential fuck buddies.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Plus the food sucks.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    +1 the food sucks and the honey's are not that fine. Yea, I guess it is kind of SC for men that don't have the cajones to go to a SC.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    We all deserve a medal for having the courage to go to real strip clubs. All we get is a lousy T-shirt.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    It's definitely cheaper than your typical strip club. But these days it's more about other better breastaurants.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Strip Club Lite. Never been to one.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Use to be a guy I worked with that every time we were near one he insisted we eat lunch there. Expensive food that wasn't that good and usually sub-par service. But let me tell you, little perv he was just had to go EVERY TIME. His wife wouldn't let him go to strip clubs, so he would go there.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I see nothing wrong with Hooters, except the last time I went to a local one, the girls weren't my type anymore. I was thinking maybe the next time I get hungry and want to spend a few extra minutes at the restaurant, maybe Twin Peaks? If these places would stay open longer I might stop by more often to get a late night meal. I don't care for waffle house.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    There was a Hooters on the beach in Biloxi MS that had great wings and some really beautiful girls who also gave great (food) service. One in particular had the nicest legs I have ever seen this side of Heaven. Unfortunately, the building was wiped clean off the foundation by Katerina. Well, you know what Christ said about building your breastaurant on the sand .....
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I get frustrated when I see hot chicks dressed provocatively that I can’t touch/grope – so I avoid these places.
  • smokeybear
    9 years ago
    Hooters isn't a strip club! Do Hooters girls walk around topless with their boobs hanging out fully exposed, or even fully nude? Do Hooters girls let you touch their boobs? Do Hooters girls flash customers? No. Hooters girls have clothes on. Even though the clothing is sort of on the skimpy side (tank tops, short shorts, and such). Hooters is a restaurant chain.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Thank you Captain Obvious
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The last time I visited a Hooters was Dec 1987 and back then they didn't even serve alcohol. Which was the only reason I stopped.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I don't care for Hooters. For a long time there weren't any around here. Then someone bought a franchise to open one in San Francisco. KGO radio hosts laughed at him. He paid a huge amount of money just to be able to use the name, then on top of that what it actually cost to get it going. Hooters is actually a very conservative concept. Also, Hooters gets sued for sexual harassment and gender discrimination, over stuff that wouldn't even raise an eyebrow in a strip club. They have one in Campbell now. Lots of blondes, lots of girls total. They do their makeup nice. I like that they have food to, because we all need to eat. But this is as far as my liking it goes. I don't like the basketball uniforms or the flat shoes. There are so many girls that you can't really get the same girl twice. Also, the girls use bubbliness, like a sorority girl conversation style, as protective armor. So you cannot engage with them. What I like instead is Viet Coffee. [view link] San Jose, Orange County, Houston. As I know, none in San Francisco. 2 each in 2 different areas on the outskirts of Atlanta. They are other places too. Zero touching, zero P4P OTC. But beautiful girls in high heels and short dresses and makeup. They are just as dateable as any other civilian young girls are. But you must understand that they are ordinary girls. You must treat them with respect. If you act like they have gang member boyfriends or are looking for sugar daddies, then they will just laugh at you and all you will see of them is the back of the head view. Usually no food, but as they have to do tea refills, they do lots of parading around and there are chances to exchange words with them and you can visit the same girl a few times if you want to try and get somewhere with her. So this is much better than Hooters. If you are nice to them and respectful, then it is a much more friendly experience than Hooters is. SJG Keb' Mo' The Tin Angel, Philadelphia PA FULL ALBUM [view link]
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ So every establishment you walk into, you compare it to Amps, Thai Tea, etc.? Can't enjoy a hamburger and a beer with pretty girls around, and enjoy it for what it is?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Hooters and women? I though it was an owl theme.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "Can't enjoy a hamburger and a beer with pretty girls around, and enjoy it for what it is?" I eat other sorts of places which have no similarity to AMPs or Viet Coffee. I'm just saying that I've been to Hooters and I don't care for it. The girls are there, but they are hard to engage with, and they way they are dressed is not what I like. Do you know of some other sorts of places where they have pretty girls around? I might like that. But maybe I've been spoiled by some really nice set ups. There was this disco in Santa Clara, and I cruised it a few times, looking over the women in the line to get in. I later told someone who ran a place in San Jose that the women looked like they were dressed to attend a Rotary Club meeting. I didn't like it. What I didn't tell the guy is that I am spoiled by strip clubs. SJG Keb' Mo', plays Robert Johnson music. Very good too! [view link]
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    When I was younger, I used to make fun of the place. I actually grew to like it when I lived in DC. The clubs around me all were completely lame and hellishly expensive. At Hooters, I could get some affordable big beers and watch women and sports. It was actually a better deal. Hey, sometimes you have to take what you can.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I checked out the Tilted Kilt in Indianapolis back in August. I was one of maybe four customers in the place, and the server acted like she was going out of her way to take my order. Nuts, I don't think she'd crack a smile even if she was shot full of Joker venom. Food wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything to get me back in the door either.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    PhantomGeek, that was my first experience with Hooters. It was full of snooty, nasty girls who shilled out expensive crappy food and overpriced beer. I was amazed that I found a Hooters I actually liked, though I would have preferred to be hanging out at a nice SC.
  • Mal2
    9 years ago
    Tilted kit is much nicer. Short skirts beat shorts hands down.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    The Tilted KIlts in San Diego have some real hotties.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I've only gone to Hooters when I was hungry and wanted to drink beer too. Girls with nice legs beat out a quick trip to Burger King. I would have stopped by a newer place called Twin Peaks but it was packed the last time I drove by. Plus I'm not sure what kind of seasoning they may put in their burgers and fries. There are some people here who think of Hooters as being an adult business that is off limits for business entertainment. I think that is ridiculous but I'm not going to argue. Apparently girls serving beer in short shorts they consider an adult establishment. You see more at the beach and on free tv commercials.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Now I'm getting hungry.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion