tuscl

TUSCLER'S with the most Credibility

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
I keep reading posts where the poster is saying that they regard what the read here as a work of fictuon. That said I'd like to thank aka give a shout out to the posters who I think are the most credible in their posting and discussions.

1) Shadow
2) SJG
3) Lopaw
4) Nukam
5) Viking
6)JamesSD
7) Rockstar
8) Phantom
9) Clubber
10)Papi
11)Diva
12)Shailynn
13)JS69 (even if he has an imaginary DS)
14) RBD (I actually use his system.)

These are posters whose input I don't usually take with a grain of salt.

Special shout out to Dougster who keeps it real entertaining. And I don't get his shit, but even 4got2wipe who ushered in the "brilliant" fad gets a little luv.

Whose on your credibility List?

44 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Oh. Totally forgot to add Subra to that list. But him too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… they regard what the read here as a work of fictuon …”

That is sorta meant facetiously b/c that is what the TUSCL webpage states all the way at the bottom – so TUSCLers use/state it in a tongue-in-cheek manner.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Of course Shadow is credible, he posts real news stories up the ass...lol
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    I would add Subraman to list and remove Diva. I actually suspect Diva is a well thought out troll and am somewhat baffled by the love affair some on TUSCL are having with her/him/it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’m willing to bet Juice’s left nut that Diva is a chick (I’m 99% sure) – one can kinda tell by the way she writes.

I think it’s cool for dancers to post on here and give their viewpoints – it’s not as if most PLs on here are f’ing Shakespeares.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    "I’m willing to bet Juice’s left nut that Diva is a chick (I’m 99% sure) – one can kinda tell by the way she writes."

Perhaps a femaile, but could still be a troll.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Thanks GACA!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Thanks, GACA! Y'know, I think I'd have to add Trixi to the list, too. She always has a good word or two to say.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @GACA- Thanks Bruh
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    1) Dougster
    2) Dougster
    3) Dougster
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Juice!
    Juice!
    Juice!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I actually do think Diva is a woman. I also think the DS is real, although I imagine for most of us she'd be closer to an 8 than a 10. I get the feeling he's not hurting for cash and pays her plenty for her services.

I'm glad my boringness is credible. I'd probably get more skepticism if I posted about my early 20s sex life more.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Yes unfortunately I'm real lol i looked up the definition of troll. It alludes to someone trying to sow discord on blogs. That's definitely not me; I speak my mind and don't go out of my way to offend people. I could definitely be doing better things with my time than reading this blog though. So if anyone has any ideas, I'm taking suggestions:) brilliant suggestions only please;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I was confident you were who you say you are Diva1975! You're brilliant!
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @Lone_Wolf “I actually suspect Diva is a well thought out troll and am somewhat baffled by the love affair some on TUSCL are having with her/him/it.”

ding-ding-ding. winner, winner, chicken dinner. now that is what one calls “brilliant”
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Make that money Diva
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Chance Diva is a troll is about 0%, IMO!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Obviously someone hasn't believed a word I posted or has me on ignore. Now if only I can convince LE that they shouldn't believe a word I post on here.

Diva's a girl. LE does read this blog.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @DrPhil @LoneWolf "well thought out" Not exactly the words I would use to describe Diva's posting, I only said credible. Credible in its naivete.

The two of you are giving her way too much credit. I can't see her joining MENSA
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Sharkey I have to admit I didn't believe you when you said you get OTC from the ladies of LUST.
    Maybe because I have yet to pull it off myself.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the nod, I mean who wouldn't think someone is credible that recommends washing your nuts in Listermint to fend off STDs. At least you can clearly understand when I am pulling someone's chain and being serious. A lot of people on here can't tell the difference! lol
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Gaca, are you trying to say there are people who post on this site that aren't weirdos?
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Mahalo, GACA.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    The only person that can be believed 100% on here is founder. His word is gospel.

Everyone else lies, some just lie less than others. We can't help it, after all we all learned from the strippers we spend our time and money with.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I never said I get OTC from girls at Lust. I think someone read something I didn't intend to imply. I did accidentally sort of have some dancers at various clubs show up on Facebook but I'm not sharing any of that information and if someone thought it meant OTC, that is not anything I meant. I'm not intending to contact or even bother any of the dancers I've spotted on Facebook unless they found me and say something to me about it. Facebook has a way of taking information and seeing connections and suggesting friends afterwards.

I don't know. What exact post misled about OTC? I might need to clarify. Unless you are talking about before Lust. There was one dancer that wanted to date me. I had sworn off going out with any more dancers at the time.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I did meet the dancer in a regular bar but we never went out. One dancer at another club talked me into meeting up with her. She had some type of weird crush on me from years earlier. The things she remembered about me, creepy. This dancer was a bit crazy. Shortly after she told me she got caught doing 90 or so she stopped driving every week from eastern nc over to western Sc. She once told me she would never forget me. Hopefully she was serious when she told me she found a new boyfriend. I refused to give her my number when I ran into her at that time 2 years later. I wish her the best. She scared me trying to hook up after 2 years. I thought she was a nympomaniac at one time.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I don't know whether or not to be pleased that I'm not on the list.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Made the list, yes! lol

SJG is an interesting case. I think he's honest ... on the other hand, he and I have been to the same places, and had completely different experiences. A number of times he's written things about places I've been to, and I was all "the fuck?". And at least once, maybe twice, I've said something about a place and he's remarked that he didn't experience that. I almost look forward to his SF strip club posts because they fascinate me
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Thanks GACA

I don't have a list...but chandler is another great member who should be recognized
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the honor. I've always been known as a very responsible person. Well actually when ever something was fucked up they said that I was responsible. :)
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Viking ya he should. That was the list at the top of my head. I could include at least 10 more:

Chandler, Londonguy, IME, Dolfan, Warhawk, and yes Gawker to name a few.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "Everyone else lies, some just lie less than others. We can't help it, after all we all learned from the strippers we spend our time and money with."

EVERYTHING I SAY ON HERE IS 100% THE TRUTH unless you are a member of any law enforcement agency then it is all fantasy, I am just making this shit up!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I do think it works to my advantage to be able to tell someone the truth and they don't believe a word of it. It Actaully gets me more concerned if they believe almost everything I say. I remember I really enjoyed that bolt of electricity one dancer experienced when she touched me while I tipped her. She didn't believe me when I said I was geting electrically charged up in the club.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think there was some reaction with the new club chairs and my old shorts causing a huge buildup of static electricity. I haven'texoerienced it in the last year.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Sharkey it's the Cassandra syndrome. The more you tell the truth the more people think you're lying.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra…
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    GACA,

Fairly good list and I agree except for the ones that are on my ignore.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm kinda late on this since I spent most of the last 48 hours with my non-imaginary dancer. Had the greatest orgasm ever -- story to follow at some point.

Speaking as the person who uncovered the true identity of jerkson, I gotta say Diva is a real dancer. If not she does a hell of an act. Even jerikson never called me a disgusting pig before.

As for the DS being closer to an 8 than a 10, it depends upon what you like. If you're into black or Asian girls, then yeah she's an 8. If you're into beautiful white young very natural girl-next-door types, then she's an 11. You should see the dress she wore last night. Yes I have pics.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Like giving 110% in sports, there's no such thing as an 11.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Except in Spinal Tap. His amp goes to 11.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I don't know, James. Any time a beautiful nekkid woman touches me -- especially there! -- she automatically goes up a couple of points.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I trust all reviews by skibum609, since he actually goes to the clubs.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    There definitely is an 11.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KOO5S4vxi0…

Funny movie
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    A shout out here to farmerart and GMD.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion