Jesus is Risen

JamesSD
California
Let us praise him by viewing gods most glorious creations:

Tits and ass.

12 comments

• JamesSD
    10 years ago
    But seriously, my club is closed til 8 PM today. Boo.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I had totally forgotten about Easter, and was like "what's all this religious shit on tv? Religion making a comeback?" Good thing this is the worst of it every year. (Even Christmas isn't this bad.)
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Christmas is too commercialized to be religious. And even the religious stiff is like Handel's messiah; as much art as religion.

At least easter has candy.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Church service this morning didn't look that bad to me. I spotted over a dozen young ladies in short skirts.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Where the strippers go when they are off from work.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    A guy on another forum referred to Easter as "Zombie Jesus Day." Yeah, he got flamed -- a lot.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I despise Christmas. Easter is the most important day of the year to devout Catholics, but since it's based on Ostra, is determined in a Pagan fashion (lunar phases...this is NOT Christian!!) and I don't have to shop for it, I give it a benign pass. The only bad thing about Easter is no NASCAR!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Yeah, tell me how "the first Sunday following the first full moon after the Vernal Equinox" is in any way related to when Jesus allegedly rose.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Tits and ass are brilliant! ;)
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    As far as I'm concerned, Jesus is a myth. You would think that for all the shit Jesus pulled, someone else would have wrote about it, but no one else did.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Easter ' s timing is based on Passover. The Last supper was the disciples celebrating a passover seder. That's why it's based on the Jewish calendar, which is lunar.

Christians did rip off a lot of pagan spring fertility festival rituals in branding the holiday.

So did anyone actually go to the club on Easter? I got lazy and was worried there wouldn't be much talent.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Nah, I had to work. People had to have their Easter pizza.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion