Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Jesus is Risen

JamesSD
JamesSD15150

California

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Let us praise him by viewing gods most glorious creations:

Tits and ass.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

But seriously, my club is closed til 8 PM today. Boo.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I had totally forgotten about Easter, and was like "what's all this religious shit on tv? Religion making a comeback?" Good thing this is the worst of it every year. (Even Christmas isn't this bad.)

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Christmas is too commercialized to be religious. And even the religious stiff is like Handel's messiah; as much art as religion.

At least easter has candy.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Church service this morning didn't look that bad to me. I spotted over a dozen young ladies in short skirts.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Where the strippers go when they are off from work.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

A guy on another forum referred to Easter as "Zombie Jesus Day." Yeah, he got flamed -- a lot.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I despise Christmas. Easter is the most important day of the year to devout Catholics, but since it's based on Ostra, is determined in a Pagan fashion (lunar phases...this is NOT Christian!!) and I don't have to shop for it, I give it a benign pass. The only bad thing about Easter is no NASCAR!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yeah, tell me how "the first Sunday following the first full moon after the Vernal Equinox" is in any way related to when Jesus allegedly rose.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Tits and ass are brilliant! ;)

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

As far as I'm concerned, Jesus is a myth. You would think that for all the shit Jesus pulled, someone else would have wrote about it, but no one else did.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Easter ' s timing is based on Passover. The Last supper was the disciples celebrating a passover seder. That's why it's based on the Jewish calendar, which is lunar.

Christians did rip off a lot of pagan spring fertility festival rituals in branding the holiday.

So did anyone actually go to the club on Easter? I got lazy and was worried there wouldn't be much talent.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Nah, I had to work. People had to have their Easter pizza.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement