Strange Day

Clubber
Florida
A miracle - Jesus tooth x-ray?

Differences between men and women - Killing Hitler, suffocate a baby?

Dropping a load in K-mart! - Lady shitting in K-Mart?

Where is TUSCL heading?

8 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Clubber, what have you been smoking this morning?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Its headed to the shitter
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Just what we will talk about after the ncaa? the Masters? where will all the golfers and spectators go for some entertainment? It's like the weather is getting ready and greening up rapidly here. The rain might knock the pollen down so the chance of rain doesn't bother me. It might delay the golfers though. Tiger Woods is even planning on playing. Too close to his home in the mountains to pass up I suppose. I'm going to root for a local favorite if he's playing in it, I actually know his father.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Since my imagination is good enough to create whole star systems and galaxies in my sleep, I could always start a thread about a kingdom on a planet with hot female elves, human looking except for the ears and wickedly sexy outfits. Of course you need humans and orcs and a few other creatures to make it interesting.

I read last night someone thinks humans are not from earth. I think some people let their imaginations run wild. Of course I will be on the look out for cylons as in Battle Star Galactica in case I'm wrong. lol.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a typical slow SC news week on TUSCL.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Shark, that wasn't written by a scientologist, was it? Or maybe Kilgore Trout?
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    How about a TUSCL petition drive to have NASCAR race on Easter? They never do and I for one wish they would.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    I'll sign that one rockstar666! NASCAR = brilliant! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion