tuscl

How would you react if this woman tried to kiss you?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-comedia…

I'd have groped her breasts and told her they were brilliant! ;)

14 comments

• PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    She's a cutie. I'm surprised more people weren't up for reciprocating.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Sexual harassment of men. Period.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I would have a knee jerk reaction just like most of them did. Loony or druggie? If I'd had a few seconds to think about it, I would have figured her for a stripper and done it. Strippers are the only good looking women that kiss me anymore and then only if I pay them. :)
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    She is good looking. I would have kissed her
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    She might have surprised me but no problem.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    She probably wouldn't have gotten me as I would have taken it as a scam. Not that I would have minded, but when she did a second try on the guy with her mouth open, that was kind of weird and I'd walked.
  • chukko
    9 years ago
    She wasn't bad looking, but I can see how that would put off a total stranger especially if he has a SO.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    @chukko - Exactly - That type of shit always ends up on youtube and the recipient will be ID and nailed.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    She'd make a good stripper. She already gives more mileage than the girls on stripperweb.

And Id be like the last guy, initially surprised but then hell yeah let's get it on.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc,

Ain't that the truth!
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I'd just figure she was a beggar or a pick-pocket.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Or maybe she wanted to spread ebola.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    She's hot, so if she tried to kiss me I'd rise to the occasion and go for it. Yes, it's sexual harassment in principle, but it's only harassment if you're not up for the kiss. I'm a stand up guy and kissing always has an uplifting effect on me.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    She looks a homeless waif with bad lipstick. I would have though "loonie" but then I live in the city where this stuff is not uncommon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion