Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dancers w/ Butt Plugs

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Piggybacking on BilliD’s “Ass hole jewels” thread; does a dancer wearing a butt plug make you think she is more naughty/promiscuous – that is kinda the first reaction I get (i.e. she’s naughty/ promiscuous) – how bout you?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for TheFword
TheFword
•

Maybe a bad case of diarrhea, and she couldn't afford to miss work.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I've never seen one and think seeing one would be a turn off.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I wonder if certain clubs ban them – I would imagine the more upscale clubs would.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

That's really weird to me.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I've been seeing them more recently. Like you Papi it makes me think she is naughty/a freak.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I would think it looks idiotic. Like a pacifier for her anus

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

MIkey, let's just hope we don't have to see -- or hear -- her sucking it while it's still in her ass.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Some anal plugs have a fox tail attached. Is that whay you saw? Lovers' Land and Adam & Eve sell them on line.

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

After seeing a dancer once with one in, I asked her about it. She said that she keeps it in while doing VIP dances, but for a "premium" she would remove it, but she needed something there to replace it.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I get the same first reaction as you Papi. When I go and see escorts in London, the ones that do anal prepare themselves for it by using one before I arrive. It could be that some girls just like them in there, I know a couple of civvy girls that walk around with beads and all sorts of things in their pussies.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement