tuscl

My kind of clubs

Clackport
Washington
Sunday, March 29, 2015 9:57 AM
Nowadays when I go to clubs in my area, before I even walk in I know that I won't be attracted to at least 90% of the girls in there. This is because most of the girls are white. I have nothing against white girls, but I don't really like the pale skin and the flat asses. I will occasionally see a white dancer I find really attractive, usually if she's Italian with that tan skin and nice ass Italians have. I guess in general white girls just aren't my thing, the funny thing is a few years ago I used to be all about the white girls. My type of girl I like has a nice face, nice round ass, tan skin, and exotic looking. Back to my point. It makes the strip clubs a lot less fun nowadays, because at most there might be two to three girls that might be my type at a club, but with those odds obviously all three of those girls won't be hot, maybe one of them will be hot. It's just like if you're at a strip club with 30 dancers, maybe you'll find 6 of them attractive. I will be traveling a lot starting in June, and I wanted to know which clubs in your area have the kind of girls I like? As I said earlier I like the nice face, nice round ass, tan skin, exotic looking. Video vixen material girls would be nice. Rosa Acosta is a good example. [view link] Do any of you share my taste in women? Which clubs in your area have my kind of girls? Thanks

30 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I don't know any clubs that fit your criteria cause that's never what I'm looking for. I imagine Papi and some other black girl lovers might be able to help you out if you indicate where you're traveling to. Do you mind sharing where you usually club? Cause I'm looking for exactly the white girls that you reject.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I like girls who look hot to me or sit on my lap and are nice to me. Even though I'm much more attracted to white girls and a few hot girls from around various places, I usually only find a tiny handful of girls that I find very attractive. If that number is higher than 2 or 3 girls in a club, I'm having a great night watching the entertainment.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Rosa Acosta...Incredible!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I don't think you could go wrong in Atlanta. Half the clubs are classified as black. The rest all have 10-50% black dancers.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I like White Girls but have the same issue you do in terms of only finding 1 or 2 girls genuinely physically attractive at most clubs. But really, you only have to find one girl you want to play with to make a good night at the club.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Which cities are you traveling to? I do not share your taste in women, but could make recommendations
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I sway toward Latinas myself or white or Halle Berry redbone.but Shadow is right if your type is rather ghetto booty with tats to match then ATL is your mecca.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I agree with James said. Maybe I've just been clubbing too many years, but I'm lucky if I find more than one or two girls I really find attractive. They're all too skinny, too fat, too many tattoos, have piercings, too goth, too skanky.....
  • ujay
    9 years ago
    I am a black guy with a black wife. I have black pussy available to me 24 hours. I visit strip clubs to look for the opposite, generally white girls. I like white Latinas. I keep away from Asians and black girls. Sorry. I live in the philly area and this may be your Mecca. High end clubs like Vanity Grand have all shades of black girls, from pure Arfrican to multiple shades of brown. Only a few white girls dance here. There are, of course, many low end clubs with predominantly black girls like, Atlantis. Visit philly and have fun.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'm planning on hopefully visiting Atlanta, Houston, Miami, Dallas, Los Angeles. I see a few recommendations for black spots. While I like black girls, I would have to say the exotic looking mixed race girls are my favorite, followed by Latinas, then blacks. I also like Asians, Native Americans etc. Pretty much everything non white lol.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I like white girls, but I'm always interested in the Asian and black girls. I agree that the suburban clubs have far too few minorities because I won't dance with either unless I'm also attracted to them. When the pool is small it means a diet of just white girls.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Also, usually I don't even find one girl that I want to dance with. Luckily two girls have recently become my favorites in two different clubs, so I've been going to those two clubs a lot, but now I'm a little burned out on those two clubs. Maybe part of it are my standards. I see lots of 7's and 8's at my favorite club, but as of right now I'm not interested in getting dances with a girl unless she's at least a 8.5.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    #WhiteAssesMatter
  • coyotes4fun
    9 years ago
    We like all types if they look good and have a figure. Basically though, Shakira needs to clone herself and open up SC's everywhere. That might work for ranukam (would def work for us too)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    grand -- ats funny. I love my white girls ass.
  • eyeamlong
    9 years ago
    I have a general idea,, the type of woman you are looking for..... On a Friday, Sat, or Sunday, daytime,,, Follies would be your choice in Atlanta... This girl you speak of ,,, Rosa Acosta,,, a young Alicia Keys, Also a 23 yr old version of Halle Berry,,, I've been seeing those kind, on weekends, the last several weeks.....
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Ranukam, I think that is just an issue with the area of the country you are in. A lot of white girls are just bland. It isn't really racial, it is sociological. I would say that in the South West, including California, it is mostly Latina and then Black, and then in many areas of the country there are majority Black places and lots of Latinas too. You've been to Crazy Horse SF, so you know it has lots of Asians. Good Luck, SJG [view link] Still not back up!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Any club suggestions? So far I've just heard Follies in Atlanta and a few clubs in Philly.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    About White Strippers: [view link] On this thread of Dougster's I get into what I think the differences are between Black and White Strippers. It's more a social type and political consciousness issue, rather than a racial issue. Suffice to say that in places like Houston, New Orleans, Mobile, Memphis, Birmingham, or Atlanta, I will only be in the company of Black Strippers. But then I consider Appalachia, and in particular East Tennessee. This is a place where few whites owned black slaves and where there was very little support for secession. World Book Encyclopedia says that East Tennessee is more like the Northern Industrial States. I now consider this too. Say I got out to New Orleans. From there I could go to Jackson or Mobile, and then to Birmingham. Then I could go to Huntsville. But I notice that it looks like it would be hard to drive from there to Chattanooga or Knoxville. The main highway just goes to Nashville, or back to Birmingham. Probably this is because Appalachia starts to get rugged. Anyway, I believe that in Portland you are getting access to some of the best white strippers in the country, only perhaps being a second to San Francisco. SJG
  • chattguy123
    9 years ago
    Huntsville to chattanoog is like an hour drive and. 1.5 Hr drive from chattanooga to knoxville. Hard to believe but we actually have an interstate system in place in TN. I cant help but feel that youre like will hunting. Youve never actually experienced anything you write about, youve just read about it. I wish you luck on your possible voyage from the basement.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    When in Houston, I used to visit this place along highway 59 named Colorado ( [view link] ) and there was one mixed race dancer that really captured my heart. Up to this day, I still think about her. I forgot her name already, though. But her face will never leave my memory. Also, I think Latinas are rising in numbers as well. I mean, those awesome looking Latinas. It's just a matter of time before we start seeing more of that chick you are looking for.
  • anonymous99
    9 years ago
    Sahara theatre in Anaheim had mostly mixed race and Hispanic women. So if you are ever there that's worth checking out. Also, places like queens and Brooklyn.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    SJG- Maybe your outdated encyclopedia has old maps that don't show US 72 that runs from Huntsville to Chattanooga. Chattguy123 +1. LMFAO!!!!!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    This thread made me laugh I have the same issue most nights - walk into a club and out of 25 girls I isially find 3 that I think are cute (not hot just cute) and usually 1 appears to have an attitude and another is tied up with a regular! I'm like motorhead, too many tattoos and piercings these days. I can overlook it on a really hot girl but when I see an okay girl covered in ink, she gets downgraded too much in my book. Side note - I was running errands today and saw beautiful and immaculate girls, all working, 1 at the pet store, 2 at lowes and 1 and the grocery store. All like 9s and all young amazing... If js69 was with me he would have jizzed in his pants at least twice. My point of bringing this up is how can I run into beautiful girls like that but sometimes go to 3 strip clubs in one night and not find anyone worth a damn?
  • ime
    9 years ago
    All those poor white girls how will they live without randy or san jose gay wanting to have sex with them. It's a real tragedy.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Maybe you just need to club less. This sounds like burnout.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Well, that's the nice thing about visiting TUSCL, by reading the reviews or asking questions of other members it can help you avoid going to a club where the girls are not what you are looking for. In a recent trip to a new area I did my research on here prior to the visit and it saved me a lot of time and money looking for what I wanted or was attracted to. Me personally, I'm a middle aged white guy and I prefer young skinny spinner white girls (the type I always chased when younger), but that being said, it's only a preference and have been known to take a Latino or black girl to the back room, just not usually my preference. We all have know what turns us on.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    US 72 is on my maps, it's just that it is pretty convoluted. I presume that's because of the rugged terrain. Some of these roads are like Mandelbrot patterns. The more you zoom in on them, the longer they are. Only the main highways look to be straight. From Birmingham to Huntsville, it's then on to Nashville, and then to Knoxville. I would have liked my time in Nashville much better if I had been in the main city and had the chance just to explore on foot, instead of being out in that theme park, Grand Ole Opry. Also I just found this: I AM A HOOKER AT ARNIES IDLE HOUR [view link] Lots and lots of out of state places I plan to visit. SJG
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Any other club recommendations?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah; if you're looking for non-white exotic looking chicks; I would think Portland, OR would not be the place. Per ranu's past comments; and the link he put up; I think he is into dark complexion non-black girls; e.g. dark-haird; ;naturally-tanned; Latinas. I would think you would find girls like Rosa down here in Miami - Miami is basically a Caribbean city and many white Caribbean women have the dark look (dark hair; tanned skin) - I think this is b/c there was a lot of slave trad thru the Caribbean back in the day and thus more ethnic mixing in Caribbean women - i.e. white girls with Caucasian features and curvy black women's boidies - - e.g. Jennifer Lopez.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion