tuscl

My College friend's Strip Club Funding Method

chukko
Ohio
In college, my friend told me that he donated plasma and sperm to fund is strip clubbing habit. Sounded like a great idea for a college student.

12 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Shit. I have been giving away sperm for free.
  • slickwilliam
    10 years ago
    ^^^ This.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    It's surprisingly hard to donate sperm. You need to live near a major bank
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I was just about to say, I had heard sperm donation wasn't as easy as one would think. Plus, I thought that, because prospective mothers were fairly particular about who they got for a "father," they were also pretty particular about who they got for donors.

You occasionally see it in TV shows that they explain, "This is from a 32-year-old New York City banker," or whatever. You don't usually hear, "This is from a 20-year-old college junior who likes to use the money to visit strip clubs."
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    Assuming my buddy was only being honest about the plasma, that still is a decent cash flow for a college student. I think he said that from plasma alone he was bringing in almost $80 a week. Heck I could people with full time jobs doing it, single or married.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    $80 is nice college student cash but will last about 20 min. worth of fun in a club.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Just think of all the perverts would be produced if we TUSCLers started doing this.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I think the problem here is one of timing. Sperm donations are made at the club, not before the club.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Here's a funny thought. If SJG made a donation to a sperm bank, what would his bio say. I might write that the next time I get high.
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    @rockstar666 You're thinking too small. $80 a week in a four week period = $320 a month. That's a pretty decent amount for someone who frequents 1 or 2 times a month.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    I had problems with women using my sperm until I took "sometimes forgets to wipe!" out of my bio! Now my bio says "always has a clean crack!" and the 4got yogurt is selling like hot cakes! It's brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    (Just kidding on the above! Never donated semen and I've never donated blood for money, just during blood drives! Blood drives are brilliant because the can save lives!)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion