tuscl

Ever regret your handle?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I used 4got2wipe as a sort of goofy joke but I think some people thought I was a troll! Like that guy who kept calling me zipperhead and juice! I wonder if he would have done so if I had a less colorful handle!

I was sure that the georgemicrodong fellow was a troll but he seems to be ignoring everybody! And he's never post troll topics! But what kind of weirdo says he has a microdong?

And now we have pikey_bastard! That guy seems to have a Mad Max movie playing in his head! I can't help but feel that using a handle with an ethnic slur in it makes you feel more hostile! Just like I suspect georgemicrodong is worried about the size of his dick! And apparently I'm worried abot the cleanliness of my crack - but I'm trying to work through that issue!

My prescription is to start saying "brilliant!" as often as possible! It really does make you feel brilliant!

21 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    You can have founder change it. I used to be juicebox96 but got ignored by all the dyslexic members.
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    Gmd has been around for many years and in many of the conversations. A person's username doesn't necessarily determine if they're a troll, but it is more about how they interact on Tuscl. Now that policeman guy from a few years back was both a troll in name and actions. If you are so curious about if they are a troll or not then just click on their profile and read the things they've written and that others have written about them. It's just that easy.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I've often wondered what some people were on when they selected nick names but is doesn't have any bearing on whether they are a troll or not. There have been several threads started about the origin of our nick names. I used to share my home with a 4 legged critter named Shadow.
  • Harderlap
    10 years ago
    When I signed up, Hardlap was taken, so the chose a harder one.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Sometimes I wish I had choosen the handle "SlamDunkedThatFaggotRickyBoy". But I guess I just have to live with my decision,
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    I remember catching hell from the boards when I changed my TUSCL handle. Now it seems to be common place for a lot of schizophrenics.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    No regrets. John Smith is me, I am John Smith. We are one.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    tobala- Tired Of Being A Lard Ass- I was 312 , now just 255, but on a 5'10"frame I still have a long way to go. At the point I'm not a lard ass anymore I'd like to change my handle but I'd like to do it in a way that everyone knows its still me, one and the same, and I keep my reviews and comments. On a side note Mad Max is one of my all time favorite movies and the Persuit Special is one of my dream cars.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    @tobala- had no idea that was what it stood for. Sounds like your well on your way to svelteness. Good luck.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    In retrospect, my handle makes me sound Indian, "Not that there's anything wrong with that."
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Not really. I took a whole minute to think up a new handle the last time. Apparently that was 59 seconds longer than 4got2wipe did. :)
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I tried to create a new handle recently but kept seeing name taken. Seems like it would be easier just to hijack one of the thousands of unused names. Of course that sounds like a troll move if someone found out you hijacked a name. Of course if they haven't changed their password in years, it would be easy to do I think.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    The most common password on this site was password. note, I didn't do any hacking, a hacker posted everyone's username, email address and password for this site online back a number of years ago. It was still available the last time I checked. I think that sort of information should be taken offline. Of course it does allow you to rediscover an old forgotten password for an old username.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    Sclvr- thanks, I'll take all I can get!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    My handle is my initials with "dawg" after it. Pronounced phonetically, it just sounded brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Well, sharkhunter and ATACdawg are brilliant handles so you have no reason to regret the choice of handle!

tobala keep up the brilliant work! Best wishes!
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    Wipe- thanks. Weight loss is brilliant !
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    No regrets on mine. When I was a young'un, I made up a superhero character called the Phantom, a character that's still stuck with me. And considering I'm a Geek, the two just went hand in hand.

Shadowcat, speaking of superheroes, when I saw your handle, I thought you might've been an X-Men fan, although I was wondering why you might be using the handle of a teenage girl, even if she was a superhero.
  • just_the_nuts
    10 years ago
    My Handel derives from poker as in i ant bluffin i have the nuts and bolts bitch lol...hence just the nuts
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion