tuscl

What to wear to the strip club? The ultimate answer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

15 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I like this!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Those have follies written all over them.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Never wear jeans to a club -- especially butt ugly ones
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Gives new meaning to pick pockets!
  • whodey
    10 years ago
    Why couldn't they have put this style of pocket into a nice soft pair of black dress slacks instead of such a hideous pair of jeans?

Maybe a button in the pocket instead of a zipper to avoid any potential injuries as well.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    A few flaws yes, but inherently brilliant!
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    Looks too tight. The pants are jeans. The design is not only horrible looking, but also a distinguished look. So if anybody you encounter has ever seen that design of pants they'll instantly know how much of a creepy perv you really are. Don't get me wrong. It is a great concept and I even thought about installing some type of zipper or Velcro system in my strip club pants, but this is more about marketing. These pants are better in concept than in practice. The pants should look like normal fashioned jeans, slacks, shorts, etc and just have the easy access pockets.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I have thought about just cutting a pocket out of a pair of pants but I need all of my pockets so I just wear shorts and go commando.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Damn fashion statement!
  • Herb
    10 years ago
    Golf rain pants seem to have these access zippers as well and are much better for the hobbiest.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Nah! Should be a picture of some fugly dude wearing gym shorts cammando with a wife beater t-shirt on.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    Besides that they are jeans and all the buttons the angle would be all wrong for the stripper.

And I'm not sure the difference between her putting her hand deep in ur front pocket with deep in ur zipper area.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    If my jeans were that low on my crotch I wouldn't need a button fly hatch for access. She could just stick her hand down the front. It is only an inch to glory.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Love the idea, hate the style
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Hmmm... concept understandable; execution leaves a heap to be desired and the look is just a NoGo for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion