Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shailynn [Listermint] vs. Ricky [Shiny Suit] vs. Juice [Fried Chicken]: The Mos

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

My article finally got posted.

From wearing suits and stuffing your pockets with $100 bills that will leave your pockets during the night, to bringing buckets of fried chicken into the club, I think my system seems to be at least the most "logical." I mean who wouldn't want to douse their genitalia in Listermint.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Shailynn is just basic common sense except the cell phone part; strictly advice for beginners. I vote for the fried chicken method. Dancers will fuck for fried chicken, or at least a BJ.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I don't know rockstar666! Listermint is brilliant! Remember, I suggested the brilliant idea of the Listermint bidet! I'm with Shailynn here!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Also, I thought rickdugan's system was to hope for a heroin addict to backslide so she will be a cheap hooker! Not brilliant!

And I have no idea what's up with the fried chicken! What's up with that!

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

The chicken works and the smell drives em' wild.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Bagboy James, Dukey, or the Juice mane found out through his experiences that treating a stripper to a KFC bucket and bringing leftovers home(or to the van) worked like an aphrodisiac for successful OTC encounters. U must dig in the archives to find the literature.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement