tuscl

From Playboy: Strippers Tell Us Their Dirtiest Secrets

Thursday, March 19, 2015 8:33 AM
[view link] Is it me or is this terrible????

15 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    This is not a club I am likely to visit. Making it rain is a ghetto thing. I have yet to see a girl on stage that is worth more than a $5 to $10 tip over the course of her three song routine. According to the reviews this is not really for lap dances. The video shows guys making it rain to girls on stage. Making it rain only means you have more money than brains. Hollyweed types that are showing off. This looks like a club you go to to be seen throwing money around to impress other people and the dancers are just there to collect it. None of the girl in that video were what I would consider a 10. I have seen better looking girls in Detroit and while they want your money they are willing to spend time to get it..
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Wait what Dirtiest Secrets were revealed in that video? I also don't think I would have got a dance from any of them.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Looked like a bunch of pigs lying about how much money they make.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Looked like a bunch of pigs lying about how much money they make." Brilliant!
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I'm with sc, looks like bullshit to me. I know my personal bar for fat is much lower than average, but there is no way those girls have the kind of mass appeal required to make that sort of cash. I wouldn't tip a single one a single dollar, much less buy dances or fall in love. I'd probably leave and post a negative review if I saw that crew in a club.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The media content about strip clubs always seems to be this plain vanilla stuff that never disclosed any dirty secrets. Probably because the people involved don't want to reveal their involvement in prostitution. You've gotta cum to tuscl to get the real story.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    You'd be surprised how much money average looking dancers can make so I don't think they're lying, but the girl doing the interview was definitely the hottest one there
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Diva is probably right. Most PLs aren't as discriminating as we are.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    I used to know a stripper from Thailand who couldn't get any job here so she became a stripper. She started at a lowend club(Porthole Pub) then moved on to a better sister club after getting experience(Diamond Dolls where i met her). She would leave the club with a minumum of $500 per day. From not being able to get a job to making over $100000 a year. Don King said it best.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    I should have added she had very broken English and didn't know how to dance b/f becoming a stripper.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Those were some ugly, fat ass strippers. Kind of blows my fantasy about LA clubs.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I still don't believe they're making that kind of money, if fat/ugly girls around here were doing that well just shaking their asses on stage there's no fucking way slim/pretty ones would be doing the thing's they're doing for the prices they do it for. I'll admit that's speculation though. If that's top talent in Cali/LA all you guys west coast clubbers need to go east, we got the whiskey women and gold nowadays...
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I didn't see any girls in that video that I'd get a VIP dance from either. And making it rain is a waste. What does the guy get out of it? Never understood the whole making it rain thing.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    What does the guy get out of it? Why, the recognition of his adoring public that yes, he can be magnanimous with a pile of cash that he can toss off without a second thought. A legend in his own mind.
  • bigdawg579
    9 years ago
    This isn't a typical club. It's an alcohol friendly sports bar type club that happens to have girls. Standing room only type stuff and people come, drink, and throw wads of cash onstage
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion