tuscl

SC tolerating masturbation in bathrooms?

Thursday, March 19, 2015 12:32 AM
Went in to take a piss real quick between dances and this dude who was prolly in his mid 20's, who had been in the VIP area a few minutes earlier was standing at the urinal outright jackin off. He had one arm up against the wall above urinal and was leaning his head on his arm while you could see his right arm moving real fast back and forth on his mid section as his jeans were kinda pulled down a little with his boxers on show. He wasn't even being discreet about it and I could hear him saying "fuck yeah" and "come on". I took a piss and got the Hell outta there. I always thought you get ejected from a SC for doing that. Do some clubs tolerate this in the bathrooms then?

27 comments

• PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Better in the bathrooms than stage-side. And at least by doing it in the urinal, the bathroom troll won't have to clean it up.
  • Rabbit21
    9 years ago
    I can see using the shitters for that. A public display at the urinals is pretty gross.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Years ago when I was a regular at a non-extras club a dancer told me to watch out for the guys that leave the VIP room and head directly to the bathroom cuz they were going in there to jerk off. Not too brilliant.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    This REALLY happened? WOW, I'd be totally embarrassed if I was that guy
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This is why I never go to a club high unless I know that the girls will take care of me. It makes me unbelievably horny. At least he wasn't paying the bathroom troll to take care of it.
  • RML0310
    9 years ago
    It was awkward enough having to take a piss in a strip club bathroom, but to here that while I was taking a piss two urinals over, it was even more awkward. Dude was totally oblivious to me there.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Never saw a guy do it in the men's room but did see one do it in a semi private lap dance room. He was sitting across from me and my ATF and there was another couple a little further down. After one song was over his dancer got up and left but he stayed and watched us. That bothered us so at the end of that song we decided to leave. As she was putting her clothes back on, the guy moved down to the other couple, whipped it out and started jerking off. My ATF ran for a bouncer and the guy was tossed out of the club. motorhead - I think your dancer was wrong. Guys that go straight to the men's room are more likely to be going there to clean up. I watch the guys leaving the VIP rooms. If they go straight to the men's room or leave, they had a happy ending. Those that hang around probably didn't. Then I try to remember which dancer they went with.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I told this story a while back but I jerked off in VIP several years ago with a new dancer in her first VIP. She refused to finish what she started so I had to finish for her. The little head lied and told her that happens all the time. I grabbed some tissues, whipped it out, and told her to sit down, spread her legs, and keep that pose. She did.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Diva, please don't call me a disgusting pig again. I did sort of take advantage of her inexperience, but I tipped her nicely even though I did the work.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Never saw anyone at he urinal but have heard guys in the stalls. At H8S in Detroit the lap dance booth used to not have curtains and the was a gross asian older dancer with very large badly done fake tits the would stand outside your booth and watch. It is one thing to be in one big area with others doing things at the same time so if you look up from what you are doing to see some other couple doing things but to have and old plastic titted dancer staring at you is disconcerting.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I hav3 not seen that in a strip club bathroom. I did walk into a bathroom at a Wendy's once and an employee was standing at the urinal with pants around ankels and jacking it
  • Smith1177
    9 years ago
    hahaha...next serving of Chicken will be extra moist
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I have never been in a club with a "Bathroom Troll". I am assuming that this is a bathroom security guy, someone to make sure there are not fights or robberies, but also probably to make sure no one is taking dancers into the Men's Room. Better to set up something with one of the dancers, than to jack off right in the club. SJG
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Actually the bathroom troll mostly keeps the restroom clean and sells breath mints and cologne for tips. Security is not his main role, although he obviously could alert bouncers of issues.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    To each their own; but certain things are to be done in private.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Question for those of you who've seen masturbating folks in the restroom - have any of the been wearing a leisure suit? That would be brilliant! ;)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    OP: Sorry bro! I just wanted to go pee, and then I started thinking about js's latest DS story, and one thing led to another ... can you blame me, though? :) :)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    More seriously, I honestly couldn't care less if the guy in the stall wants to jerk off. I honestly always assumed that that happened all the time, so I might as well not be squeamish about it. You know what I do hate in the strip club bathroom? When I'm peeing at the stall, and a guy gets into the stall next to me and starts talking to me. I have no interest in talking to anyone under the best of circumstances, but the drunk "Hey bud! SHORE IS A LOTTA PUSSY OUT THERE!" discussion makes me want to kill myself. But I know the guy code, so give the expected reply, "Fuck yeah bro! Get sum!"
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Subraman, I've got a date with her starting in 10 min. I've got some ideas that'll make for a good story if she'll do it. We shall see. Gotta get creative to keep up with a 19 year old.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Fortunately I've never seen that.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Subraman "OP: Sorry bro! I just wanted to go pee, and then I started thinking about js's latest DS story, and one thing led to another ... can you blame me, though? :) :)" Brilliant!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    LOL "If you have to jack off in the club, you're in the wrong club " LDK - I can imagine ldk can blow a load just by placing a napkin on his lap considering the special type of pants he wears.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    That LDK guy is just brilliant!
  • ujay
    9 years ago
    If I like a stripper who does not do extras, but gives great high friction dances, I may put on a condom, and jerk off during the dance.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Maybe strip clubs should be located next to AMPs. Put the bathroom next to the common wall and drill a few glory holes.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Ibbaicni, please don't give SJG any ideas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion