tuscl

TUSCL minefields!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I think I walked into the middle of a drama with the whole LDK thing! I find the term amusing, but I've clearly offended one MrDeuce and I've also convinced a very hostile DoxtorPhil that I'm Juice or Zippy or whoever! (or maybe Juice is or was Zippy, who knows?)

What pisses you off about TUSCL? I've found the discussion here lowbrow but brilliant in its own way! (Except for Diva1975, who's just plain brilliant!)

15 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Today's TUSCL is a walk on the beach. About 7-8 years ago with the likes of MisterGuy, BobbyL, etc.. It was like Sarajevo.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Sarajevo during the war or Sarajevo during the Olympics? Only one of those was brilliant!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    TUSCL would be nearly perfect if we could just got rid of that lifeless troll RickyBoy and all of his stupid multiple aliases (like steve229, jestie214, BonesBrother, etc.)
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Do you think RickyBoyDugan is actually rickdugan? He'd be trolling himself! That would be brilliant! And kind of strange! ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Dougster, what the hell would you do with your life if Rick left? You've already convinced us of the economic boom, and Steve is awol. Rick is about all you have left.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    That Dugan character is very deranged - who knows what he is capable of!
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    FWIW, 4got2wipe, I'm not offended by your silly push for LDK on the Urban Dictionary. I had simply hoped, once I put lapdanceking82 on Ignore, that I would never see that stupid abbreviation again. However, it appears to be here to stay.

Current vote totals on the UD:
    LDK def. #2: 11 Yes, 32 No
    LDK def. #3: 31 Yes, 429 No.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Thank you 4got:)!
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Huh? 4got, have you been using some other Internet that Al Gore didn't invent?

Moore's law of the Internet is that people get twice as batshit over-sensitive on the Internet every two years.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    With due respect MrDeuce you do seem to be taking offense! Above you made it sound like you just don't want to hear from lapdanceking82 but you already have him on ignore!

But others use the term! I just asked what "LDK" meant because JohnSmith69 used it a bunch of times in a long post! When I asked I found the term funny and decided to take up the idea of adding it to the dictionary! But I guess the majority have spoken! They say LDK = not brilliant! :(
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    That said, I bet the Pope would have told Galileo to stop using LDK and maybe voted it down on Urban dictionary! So I'll take a page from Galileo and say "LDK, eppur si muove!" That Galileo guy was just brilliant! ;)
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    You all know this is pretty much an anonymous site and you can just ignore commenters you do not like. Many things said here are said to get a rise out of others. I have done that myself with radically stated political views said just to feed the beast so to speak. All done is fun. I do not take anything written here personal or even seriously other than club information. Club reviews and information is the one thing that needs to be kept fairly serious.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Brilliant comment Tiredtraveler! ;)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I thought this was going to be about dog shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion