tuscl

Sunday at the strip club!

Sunday, March 8, 2015 5:44 PM
I'm working tonite as a favor to management and I'm pleasantly surprised at the good vibe and customer flow (nice guys whom I refuse do deem as PLs. I hate that term) maybe I should include Sundays in my schedule. Who strip clubs on Sundays?

26 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I went this afternoon. There were more guys than dancers. Kind of boring for me, and it looked like most of the girls who were there had regulars. Sunday night is usually chill, but it can be dead. Probably depends on what your stage fees and tip outs are like.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    More guys than dancers! That what I like to hear sorry I can't lie
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Many of the clubs around here aren't open on Sundays. But the ones that are are usually pretty decent. I'll have to go check and see which ones are open.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I used to go a lot on Sundays. It is more relaxed and generally a good vibe. It makes it nice if you have a favorite working
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    @Diva I'd go on Sundays if you were there :O) @James get real strippers want to net AT LEAST $200 a shift on average. If that's going to happen with more dancers than custies, they better all be whales. But you are right in that day shift is especially bad for sitting there leaking pre-cum while the dancer of your dreams is glued to her dickhead regular.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Most clubs around here aren't open Sunday's. I have went a few times when I am out on the road, though. Usually pretty mellow on Sunday's. BTW, Diva, what part of the country you dance anyways?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    All clubs within the Atlanta city limits are closed on Sundays. That leaves 5 or 6 clubs in the suburbs that are open and they do a very good business. My favorite club is one of those open on Sunday and I do occasionally go then but find less quality dancers to choose from.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    The latest I remember ever clubbing on Sunday was up to about 5:45 am. Sunday afternoons, I haven't visited. Maybe if I ever had a lot more free time. I probably won't do it unless someone talks me into it.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Impala, I'm in south jersey that's all I'm gonna say! Lol
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I seldom go to the clubs on Sunday. Most Detroit clubs don't open until Sunday evening, while I'm a daytime guy mostly. Thanks for not deeming us as PLs.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I would love to go on Sundays, but work gets in the way. The few times I have gone on Sunday, it has always been fun. Then again, my Sunday options are limited. My favorite club is only good on Friday and Saturday.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    You're welcome Jacklash!
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    I go to strip clubs on Sundays...... oh, I am also willing to go on Mondays thru Saturdays.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I'd go Sunday if you were there Diva1975! It would be brilliant! Holy you made a lot! ;)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My fave club opens in the evening on Sunday but I've never gone. I'd go in the afternoon if it was open.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    When my last fave worked only weekends, Sunday was my favorite time. Few customers allowed us to send more time together without the hassle of others. Still a good day to go as there are always fewer people, at least in the afternoon.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Sunday's are my dirty little secret
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Oh Christ ilbbaicnl like your schlong is such a special gift or something.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don’t club specifically on Sundays but do it from time to time b/c either I’m bored or had not SCed that weekend. I have also had some pretty good visits at a small black dive here in Miami on some Sunday afternoons where I have gotten very good treatment due to the low custy #s.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    I've only been once on a Sunday evening. It was more like a day shift with the exception of no alcohol served. I actually met a dancer that night that I ended up having an OTC relationship with for several months.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    In some cases, Sunday nights can be hidden gems, with a fair number of peak night quality dancers there with a fraction of the peak night customers. (A more chill atmosphere.) Yet if particular club is in a city with a NFL home game, some Sunday evenings can be just as busy as Saturdays.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I'm not the one threatening to withhold my schlong shadow.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Sunday (dayshift) where I usually club are deadsville, baby.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I seldom go clubbing on the big clubbing nights (Friday and Saturday) I usually club Sunday through Thursday. Less crowded and since I club to relax and decompress I do not need the pressure of young douche bags acting like god's gift to women or getting drunk and being a..holes. BTW thanks for not call us PL even though we may be. It is easier to sit and chat with a girl, take her up on a few warm up dances to see if VIP is in the cards. Friday and Saturday you are fighting crowds for attention and if I club those nights I seldom get many dances or VIP unless I have a current favorite who would rather have my money. What is interesting is you dance in South Jersey and I have never found a club anywhere in New Jersey that I like enough to give a second chance. In fairness most of the clubs I have been to are closer to Philly and NYC than Atlantic City.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Tt, An excellent choice of a word, "decompress". I've thought of clubbing in "relaxing" terms, but I think your's hits the nail on the head!
  • ujay
    9 years ago
    I, too, prefer to club daytime. If I go to a club at night, it is usually during a weekday or sunday evening. Less crowd; more time to spend with the girl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion