tuscl

What kind of activities have you seen taking place in a Lap Dance, besides your

BigPoppa99
;)Florida-hooking up with Ms. EveHartley, since 2010!
Friday, March 6, 2015 2:20 PM
Whenever I get a LD, VIP, whatever you want to call it, there are times when you sneak a peak at other custies engaged in their dance's. Besides the normal dance, what have you seen? I have seen the girl just giving the custy a back massage, and once I saw a foot massage! Just sitting on the custy's, not doing anything else. Talking (Whelp, I've done that one! After I blew my load in her mouth! !;):) I am just interested because this comes off as very strange to me. All replies, are greatly appreciated! Thank ya!

35 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I saw a guy come in his pants. Throwing his head back and moaning. It was pretty funny.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    The clubs I have been to you can't see other people in the VIP, except maybe Follies but I always use the more private rooms there if I go. However at Follies I saw a dancer with her hands up some old guys pants jacking him off, shit it was right in the middle of the club at a table, not even the high top chairs, you couldn't miss it there was nothing discreet about it. I wonder which one of you old dirty bastards it was.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    In the LD area I've seen at least one guy just cuddling with a dancer in the past.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I guess I was a little shocked the first time I went into a Detroit club that had an open VIP area and the first thing I saw was a guy with his pants down eating the pussy of a totally naked dancer.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Just about everything that can be done with and to a girl while a man is sitting on a chair/couch. I've been to some pretty raunchy places over the years.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I have seen a fav of a tuscl member passionately kissing another PL before that member arrived at the club. I thought about telling him that he was getting sloppy seconds but I didn't want to ruin his visit.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I saw an elderly gent piss himself and get it all over the naked stripper. Another time I asked two dancers for a couple of dancers and they were both naked and ate each other out in the wide open LD area. I noticed several PL's watching.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Walked by a Lapdance booth and saw dancer and custie doing lines of coke
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I saw one hot dancer tell her customer to sit back on the sofa. Then she backed up across the lap dance room and did a running summersault and back flip landing her head right on the sofa in front of the guys crotch. I was wondering if she always did that during lap dances or was putting on a show trying to get my attention. The guy looked a bit frightened by the dancer flying up in the air and landing near his balls. lol.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    :):) Just wanted say thanks to everyone who posted! Keep'em coming!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    At Hi Liter I saw a really cute girl giving a very hands on dance to a guy that looked severely mentally handicapped. I don't think I've ever seen any PL with such a big smile on his face.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I've also seen a lactating dancer shoot milk out of her tits, one tit at a time backand forth trying to squirt the guy in the face but he deflected all the milk with his hands. The lap dance was already over. She was playing around but making a big mess. The guy didn't want to drink or taste her milk. I think she took about 20 shots before she gave up. The guy wasn't upset about it but it was unusual.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    A finger fuck. Which I thought was very bold at the G.C. in Charlotte.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Damn manager walking in to adjust the A/C control. Guess that room didn't use to be a LD room in the past.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    @ Sharkhunter= Nice!
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    @ Sharkhunter= Nice!
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    @ Sharkhunter= Nice!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I felt a nice sucking sensation before but her hair was too long so I never saw anything.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I once saw a three tongue kiss after a double dance. I was in the middle. Actually everyone was. I very rarely even kiss dancers. It was just one of those weird ideas I had. Lap dance was over. Seemed like fun at the time.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I once saw a dancer get possessed. However it only lasted for the two songs I was supposed to be getting lap dances. The dancer looked confused after it was over and threatened to never dance for me again if I ever told anyone about it. I run into some weird dancers on occassion. One dancer dressed like a vampire except for the fangs and bit me when I went to the stage to tip her. I was wearing black too so she must have wondered if I was a vampire too. She bit me on my nose. That did not feel good. I remember at one time some solders at Mickeys told the dancers apparently that they couldn't feel hardly anything any more so the girls starting biting all the customers dicks through their shorts. I said ooww at first but started to enjoy it if I drank enough.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm in the same position as rickdugan. Can't think of anything I haven't seen. IME - It wasn't me. I never sit at those tables. :)
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Someone just threw up on one of my esteemed colleagues about 15 minutes ago. I'm so glad that wasn't me;)
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Brilliant question btw
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I have seen customers just sitting and talking with the dancer for multiple songs, no dancing. Dancers getting back massages or foot massages from the customer. All of which sounds very pointless to me. I have also seen a dancer and customer just stand together doing a slow moving in place dance for multiple songs. She was at least topless, but I don't see the point for this either. The same guy who would regulary get the slow dance standing sill, would also would occasionally every few months come in with with an outfit for that dancer to wear. They would go in the back and she would remove her current outfit and put on the outfit he brought, then she would slowly remove the outfit she would put on. As for wild things a dancer and customer would do together, I haven't seen much that surprised me.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    saw a dancer playing with an older guys chest hair. His short was open and she was just twirling her fingers through it and picking at it and whatnot. There I was sitting right opposite them, trying to maintainyour hard on.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Someone shit their depends in the vip
  • pswzzx
    9 years ago
    Walking into the low-privacy "VIP" at Goldfingers, saw a latin dude getting FIV gold-fingers with a latina dancer. Not so unusual overall, but this was Goldfingers, where I was told to keep my hands at my sides. White girl had "rules" I guess.
  • sailmd
    9 years ago
    Spanking. This dude always has the girl bent over and he is slapping her ass hard and fast. Very noisy.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I'd say I agree w/ Rick & Shadow, but every time I think I've seen it all, someone does something new. Of course I've seen all the standard sexual stuff, I think we all probably have. I've seen a stripper/patron puking on each other, I didn't see who puked first though. A dancer kicking a customer in his nuts, repeatedly, at his request. A dancer pissing on a customer, he said she "squirted" while he was fingering her, but according to the stripper shit-talking circle she was drunk as fuck and just pissed. I'm fairly sure "squirting" is just pissing anyway, but thats another story. A customer literally shit his pants. it started out as my dancer accusing me of farting (part of a series of ongoing back/forth accusations) but was quickly followed with the customer bolting out of the dance area leaving his stripper there screaming "oh my god, he got it on the couch" over and over. A customer dancing for a stripper. She got naked and sat down, he took off his shirt and was dancing. They were both ejected before it got too far. I've seen a dancer break the couch and fall on her ass. She was trying to stand on the couch and put her pussy in the customers face when she fell. She was significantly overweight, so we were all laughing our asses off until we realized she fucked up her ankle something fierce. Her heel poked through the seat and was stuck there while the rest of her fat ass went crashing to the floor. I've seen a black girl's weave catch on fire. Apparently the customer was lighting a cigarette while they were waiting for the next song & she decided to start dancing midway through the wait. She frantically tried to rip it off and the customer threw his drink on her. Another dancer smothered it with her dress and no one was hurt. I've seen a customer try to steal a dancers outfit, the funny part there was that it wasn't the girl he went back there with. His dance finished and he was lingering, I thought he was watching us. Next thing I know he's running out of the dance area with heels in his hands with another barefoot stripper chasing him. He apparently made it out the door and the naked stripper followed, but I don't know what happened after that. There's probably a couple more odd ones I can't think of right now.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I always get private dances so I have no idea what other PL' s are doing. But while in VIP I have done everything that 2 girls can posdibly do. Sometimes 3 girls. I never thought about it much, but if someone were to peek in at me they'd get quite a show. Hey! Maybe it will with end up in this thread! :D
  • TxVegas
    9 years ago
    I had a friend tell a dancer in a topless club that he wanted to see her pussy. This club is somewhat strict about total nudity. She looked around and then pulled her g strip to the side to show him when she thought she could get away with it. He told her it was too dark to see. So, she went into her purse, got out a lighter, bent over facing away from him and used the lighter to illuminate the area for his viewing pleasure. She then did the same thing about two inches from his face facing forward. I was getting a lap dance and the first flash got my attention. When I saw the second, I nearly fell over laughing. She didn't think how obvious her actions were, and she got in trouble. She wasn't there the next time we went, and another girl said she got fired. I have no idea of the reason, but the lighter still makes me laugh.
  • ujay
    9 years ago
    I have seen a guy aggressively pull a stripper hair and fucked her from the back to no end. I have seen a guy on his knees licking stripper pussy at Club Champagne, nj. I have commonly seen guys take out their penises during lap dances and strippers grind on it. The Best I have seen is a guy in only briefs and a stripper in her tong having a simulated sex scene without penetration. This was during the day at Delilah den in toms river, nj.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    ;) First off, thank you to everyone! I love being "molested," at the bar stools, or couches, when I'm not in private area! I've had lots of HJs' on the couches before....and once an unsolicited, got a 69 at the couch, she got nude, of course. It took place at a local showbar mind you! Very slow day... @ Motorhead; I need to try that! :):) @ Gawker;That doesn't seem hygienic! @ impala; that regularly happens at most bars......... @ sharkhunter; I would be the custy who shit his pants... haha... @ Johnsmith69; that reminds of another thread, thanks! @ ididthisonce; I do that all the time! @ sharkhunter w/ the 3 kiss; Yeah, I saw that one on the internet too! Be original please. @ sharkhunter w/ the biting through the pants; I love it when my ATF does that! @ Diva1975; Come on, some of us are snaking on food! :):) @ LDK82; You HAVE seen it all! :):) @ GACAclub; Been There! Done That! @ sallmd; Ouch! @ TxVegas; Has she not heard from smokey the bear? Forrest fires?? @ Rechthaberel; I need to start going there! Rather, just start hanging out with you!! Finally, another ME; At my local showbar once, it was another slow day, only three or four other custies. I was getting full service; she was riding me, cowgirl style, so my view was obstructed by her, umm, top half... She moves to go "down" on me. I closed my eyes, for like two seconds. When I re-open them; in the LD room doorway, I see three of the custies from the bar, beers in hands, just watching me! My ATF wanted to stop immediately, but I calmly sweet talked her into finishing what she started.... Which was doggy! I can not make any of this up- it was so good.... Winner! :) Thank you, everyone for contributing your two cents!
  • Thekingof32
    9 years ago
    I go to Follies so nothing really surprises me. However, I did see a PL receive an air dance at Follies - I was shocked and appalled.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Like posted above, customer simply sitting on the couch back in the VIP area cuddling. Everyone back there is grinding and sucking and whatever else they can get away with and dude literally sits there with this girl through several songs and just cuddles. As we were walking out the girl got up and he grabbed her arm asking her not to go so she sat back down. No idea how many dances she got paid to cuddle through with her clothes on. Mrs seaboard saw one girl zipping up a guys pants as we were walking out of the back room. We haven't really seen anything I would call shocking. But, when I'm walking in or out I try to let people have their privacy and simply put on the proverbial blinders. I guess all the really shocking stuff has happened in our own little booth...lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion