tuscl

My Forty year old Stripper.

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Monday, March 2, 2015 8:36 PM
Sometimes you want to give them words of encouragement.Sometimes you want to put them down like"Old Yeller".

15 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Sometimes you just want them to show us their DD's :p
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    A couple of the hottest, smartest, and most confident dancers I've ever met are over 40.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    It's just a shot away It's just a shot away
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    T-Dice - your comment was funny as hell and I agree in general, but I have some seen some beautiful, outstanding, toned ladies in the clubs. Most have been around the block and are fairly liberal in what is acceptable dance behavior (both ways).
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    There's one Hispanic dancer I love; she must be almost 50 but is in great shape and she lights up the room. Great grind too...!!! She's very popular with other guys as well.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    My first fave was 39 when we met. I just saw her the other day. She was 39 a loooong time ago.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Same as PhantomGeek, some of the best strippers I have ever seen were late 30's very early 40's, but most older ones are well beyond their prime. Usually indicates that when they got into dancing they never had an exit strategy or were "forced" into it later in life by financial reasons.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Moto,you nailed it.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    There was a dancer at Landing Strip that was late thirties/ early forties and the only way you could tell was if you looked very closely at her face. Her body was that of a 20 something and she had 4 kids according to another dancer./
  • goodsouthernboy
    9 years ago
    I'm a fairly young guy, but there's a dancer in a charleston club that's 45 or so with a banging body. I'd still fuck her. Sure, she's had a boob job, but a lot of younger dancers have too.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    One dancer I saw at Dream Girls several years ago was tiny little thing, with an athletic body, long dark hair, and a fantastic face. Given that and her energy on stage, I thought she was 19 or 20. Nope -- 37. She had that schoolgirl giggle in the bed dances, too. Damn, I miss her.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    It's rare that you find a dancer in a club that is worth your time that is in her late 30's or 40's. Not saying it can't happen, just saying it's rare. There is Definately a shelf life on a stripper's career. Plus, many strippers drink, smoke, some do drugs... Most are up late (2-3am) long hours, etc. By the time you are 40, that takes a toll on a woman's body and face. It's just the way it is. The strip club life style can be brutal and not very forgiving to a woman's features.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I've known two, my ATF who is still drop dead gorgeous at 44 and looks great in civvie clothes OTC as well. (That's literally outside the club; I gave her some old Woodenboat magazines for her waterman father to read while he was convalescing in the hospital after an accident - you bunch of dirty minded horn dogs!). The other was a 46 year old that had amazingly good genes.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I used to know a 50 year old stripper who still looked great. You would never know she was 50 unless she took her glasses off. She probably could have kept going, but her family got in the way. OTOH, there are some 20-something dancers who look like they should give up already.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion