tuscl

Starbucks

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Monday, March 2, 2015 11:26 AM
I like my women like I like my coffee. Hot, Columbian, and all over my lap when I'm driving.

29 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Great balls of fire!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Sweet and creamy and perfectly warm?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Goes down smooth like French vanilla roast, and perfect for dipping my longjohn in
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Brilliant motorhead! I would give anything to be a hot Colombian!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I like’m like my coffee also – dark and hot.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Sue the bastards for not closing the cup lid properly. McDonalds is minus $1M for such. LOL. M - that was a funny analogy.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I'm not sure what exactly you are saying about Starbucks. I don't like it. Senseless waste of money if you ask me. Some years back they were trying install Starbucks in a Safeway store. One of their motivators was giving a pitch. The people there applying for jobs looked really down trodden. Who wouldn't, applying to work at Starbucks. The yuppie bitch making the pitch was going on and on about how every 10 min they have to check the tables, otherwise they will get written up for it. She saw me paying great attention and she asked me what I was doing. So I told her that that sounds like an insulting and demeaning management style. Now of course Safeway workers are represented by a union. So I called that union and let them know what Starbucks represented. Then I called Starbucks and let them know what I thought of them. Anyone who likes Starbucks has not experienced one of San Jose's Vietnamese Coffee Shops. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I like my strippers like a Starbucks coffee as well -- hot, expensive, great tasting, long lasting, and freshly prepared just for me.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Hot and black?
  • Baldnhappy
    9 years ago
    I get my coffee like my women, cold and bitter
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Lately alot of the strippers I meet are like bad coffee - bitter, scalding and overpriced.
  • likes2look
    9 years ago
    My women and my coffee should both be filled with booze.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Caribbean Latins (except the ones who consider themselves "upper class") tend to be very sex-positive, and don't have big issues with the casual sexual contact that lap dancing involves. Colombia has several large cities that are on the Caribbean coast, but that's not where the majority of the people are from. A woman from Bogota would tend to have more conflicted feelings about dancing like a typical Mexican woman would.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    lmfao @ likes2look.....you sure got the right idea !
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl. let me guess, some of your closest friends are hispanics. what a racist, bigoted ass you are
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I could be in trouble here -- I don't like coffee.
  • Electronman
    9 years ago
    Better yet if the coffee and women were both conveniently available at my local drive through.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Phantom: That's OK. More for the rest of us. .... Oh, you were talking about coffee! ;-)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    How often to you see a customer drinking coffee at a strip club?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    There are times when I would - if it was available.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Coffee and strip clubs. Anyone think of something we've NOT "tied" to our hobby?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    "... How often to you see a customer drinking coffee at a strip club ..." Not *at* the club; but def right b/f it. Since I SC mostly at night and late into the night (So. FL clubs close at 5:00 a.m.); I"ll usually have a late dinner and then have some Starbucks or a cafe-con-leche (Cuban Latte) to give me energy.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "... How often to you see a customer drinking coffee at a strip club ..." I actually see it fairly often. I tend to go to nude "juice bars" a lot and quite a lot of (older) customers and many dancers drink coffee.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Nude Juice Bars? Where? Are these strip clubs? I mean do the women dance on stage, or are the women the waitresses? SJG
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ It's a regular strip club. They just don't serve booze. You can't get nude in places that serve alcohol in Michigan. Well, not really true anymore. But that used to be the law. The Supreme Court overruled it but most clubs still abide by the old system.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I would like that, nude juice bar! I know that in that San Gabriel Valley that everyone likes that it is like this. SJG
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I see coffee consumed at my clubs, especially by older guys. SJG: fully nude here = no alcohol. I actually thought that was California law? Maybe it's just local. So there are a few clubs where they have bars next door owned by the same club with in and out priveledges, but the actual strip club is 18+. It actually works okay for the club, they can pull in young horny military dudes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion