tuscl

No one like me on TUSCL

Thursday, February 26, 2015 7:58 AM
Since the last couple days I have been getting negative reputation and build up this "asshole" image, which isn't true. I am not that kinda person in real life. I have always treated strippers with respect, matter of fact I prefer to call them dancer and I tip very generously. I always make friend with the DJ, Bartender and the manager in any clubs that I go to. I have never try to piss off any strippers or doing shitty things to them. Whenever I promise someone that I am gonna get a LD from them, I always kept my promise. I even tip them $20 after a $35 LD.....I only made one terrible shitty discussion and now everyone seem to hate my gut on TUSCL. It is not fair. Even the President of U.S have used the wrong words or made some harsh, foolish comments before, and he was forgiven at the end. How come I made one mistake, it seem like I am condemned or something on TUSCL?

20 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    You probably don't want to compare yourself to the president on here because some folks on here just go absolutely spare when they hear his name! But don't worry Xeinok I'm sure you're a good guy! My motto is "try to be brilliant!" I'm sure we're all trying in our own way!
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    lol thanks for the advice
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    It's cool Xeinok. Sorry if I hurt your feelings:(
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    yes you did hurt my feeling. I would act tough and pretend that it didn't bother me, but if you really look like your avatar in real life, then it crushed my heart to think that you thought I was an asshole in person
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Anastasia screamed in vain.
  • chattguy123
    9 years ago
    I find you one of the most annoying persons i have ever come in contact with.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    That's really sweet. It took more guts to say what you said rather than act tough
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    Thank you so much Diva1975
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    There have def been worse people on TUSCL. As the saying goes; “one needs to give respect to get respect” – therefore since you came across as somewhat disrespectful in your “bad thread”; you then did not get respect in return – but we all do make mistakes – and as adults we need to learn from them.
  • goodsouthernboy
    9 years ago
    It happens, we're a forgiving bunch. Start contributing good comments and we'll forget all about that thread before you know it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The way to prove that you're not an asshole is to not act like an asshole. Seems to me that this thread is a good start.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Very few people rate a zero on the asshole scale. I certainly don't. It's a matter of degree. From her posts, Diva seems to be an insightful person with her shit wired better than most people. Your valuing her opinion of you based on her appearance pushes up your score on the asshole scale. And down on the brains scale.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Xeinok - when you called me scum for being honest in a discussion, I was offended, but really didn't give a shit. The anonimity of this site provides a shield against being hurt. There's only one or two readers here who know who I am as a person. So don't worry about what others think, but focus on what you want from your time on this site. Are you here to share? To learn? To laugh? I find honesty goes a long way.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If it makes you feel better I have yet to read your bad thread and currently think much worse things about our president and a few other posters on here. If you want to read about someone who thought everyone was out to get him, search for Alucard and read his profile if still online. May he rest in peace. I did find entertainment from reading his posts, except when he seemed to be totally out in left field without a clue. Tumblingdice thought it was a compliment to be called asshole by his girlfriend. I thought he or she posted that.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Xeinok, You're doing OK. Since I responded to this posting, you obviously haven't made my growing ignore list.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I missd it like the 5am bus. Please repost the bad stuff.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    lol, I missed the bad stuff too. Can you post a screenshot?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    maybe message Juice, he has friends on here. He can either get you friends or get you secrets to stopping up stuff at McDonald's.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Did Xeinok eat his worms yet? "long slim slimy ones, short fat juicy ones, itsy bitsy tiny little worms"
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Xeinok, I'm not trying to stir up any shit here, but I have to ask: Is English your mother tongue? You write *lots* of things like "now everyone seem to hate my gut" and it makes me think that English is a second (or third?) language for you. Honestly I haven't figured out what your deal is . . . but I haven't put you on my Ignore list yet, either. While I'm asking, where did your username come from? How do you pronounce it? It's . . . unusual.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion