tuscl

What's the quickest way to get a stripper's attention?

Thursday, February 26, 2015 7:00 AM
What's the quickest way to get a stripper's attention and become her regular? I guess only getting LD from her and tip her like crazy whenever she is dancing on the stage. Me personally I like to massage the girl's shoulder and the back when she is sitting next to me, it always make them appreciative and become more intimate with me during the LD. Compliment her like crazy always help too I guess.

24 comments

• dtek
    9 years ago
    Spending *lots* of money on lap dances and tips will do it. The rest isn't necessary. She's already getting lots of compliments, so unless yours are unique (and I don't mean uniquely relentless) they won't stand out. Massage may help if you're truely good at it, but there are lots of guys who think they're doing the dancer a favor by rubbing her shoulders. Most of them just skeeve the girls out by coming off as the creepy guy who wants to get his hands on her for cheap.
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    well so far I have only gave massage to maybe five different dancers, they always enjoyed it because I want to stop after few mins and they always insisted that I keep going til my hand feel numb. I guess I learned my massage techinque from my ex gf and that was a good talent I suppose. I even had one dancer who came up to me as soon as I walked inside the club, and begged for a massage from me lmfao. I turned her down tho because she wasn't my type and I was in no mood to give out any massage that night.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I believe that in your case Xeinok, the only reasonable answer is "be someone else."
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    what do you mean "be someone else"? The guy that come in and get a hundred in dollars bills and then don't tip nothing? Or someone that only care about "OTC" or calling strippers a dirty hoe and throw dollars bill at them?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I remember seeing that massage: [view link]
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Get up on the table and rock out with your cock out! It's brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    And clean your dick with listermint!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I'm going to install a bidet that shoots out listermint! That would be just brilliant! And hygienic!
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    haha really funny Jackslash. If only you get to see what my massage look like in real life and any strippers that I have given a massage to before can vouch for my skill.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    The opposite of what you said. Buy a lot of dances, but don't tip too much and don't be a suckup. Make fun of her, and laugh when she makes fun of you. When you compliment her do it in an offhand way. Be real and allow her to relax with you. Backrubs are always good.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    More like? [view link]
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    A listermint bidet! Absolutely brilliant 4got!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Xeinok: You turned down massaging a dancer? The last time I went to the club, I saw an old regular of mine who was gone for almost a year after a fight with management. We chatted a while and then I took her to the back for 5, expecting her usual skills but really to chat and just be sure she got paid for her time with me. She's doing her thing (hard grind that is second to none!) and I start absent mindedly massaging the back of her neck. Well she got really in to it! I mean she starts purring which isn't something she does (I've danced with her many, many times in the past). I'm getting turned on that she's turned on, and I swear to god a minute later she came really hard while grinding my cock. I could smell her orgasm, and feel she was quite damp and her face completely flushed. No fake O there!. She gave me a DFK and quickly slinked off to the dressing room before we even finished the 5; I didn't even pay her! I went back to my table until she came back, in a new costume and apologized about running off, but thanked me for the dances! We settled up the bill, we went back and she finished me off, and all was good. Point is, a massage can go a long way if you're in the right place at the right time with the right girl! So NEVER turn down a dancer if she asks, you might get an unexpected thrill!
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Personally, I would never pay to give a dancer a massage. Much as I enjoy it, I'm doing her a favor, and there are enough dancers who are glad to get one without any expectation of money.
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    I turned her down because she wasn't my type. I am not interested to get any mileage with her. She was a 4 at best
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Only dancer I've ever given massages to is my DS. But I spent several thousand dollars on her also. I'm still trying to figure out why she gives me everything I want. It's a close call -- massages or cash? Seriously, the answer to 50% of the questions asked here is the same -- cash. The more the better. Also helps if you are respectful and fun, and compliments don't hurt, but nothing comes even remotely close to cash as the way to get her attention. Also Chandler is right to spend on dances and not too much on stage. And no reason you only get dances from her. It never hurts to let her know that there is competition. Just save most of your money for her.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    X, you start a crapload of threads but it really boils down to the same thing: just calm the fuck down dude. Go to the SC, have a beer or two, look at the nekked girls on stage, slip em a buck or two or five if they pitch your pup tent, or you at least appreciate their effort. If you do nothing else still not a bad night. Tell strippers you'd like a dance. Buy a dance when they offer you one. If it's good buy more. Don't waste time getting bent because some dancers rarely or never give you the chance to buy a dance. I don't believe that ANYONE has found a general solution to that problem.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    Simple flash a wad of 20's in front of the bartender
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I rarely suggest to dancers I might be good at doing massages. I remember one dancer liked it so much, she always seemed to want me to do that. I wasn't paying her while I was doing it. A couple of dancers asked me if I was a professional masseuse. I could say I've had years of experience handling tits. I'm not sure what made one of my past favorites think I might be good at it. She liked me giving her back massages. She felt good sitting on my lap so I did it. Once or twice she even took me to the lap dance room so she could take off her bra. no charge. Maybe my hands wandered off her tits and I massaged her back for a couple of seconds. She probably loved it. Started seeming a little bit like work after a few minutes so I rarely tell anyone.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Cash is king, obviously. I'll publish my "system" one day. It's tentatively titled "How to get strippers to like you without spending much money. But more in a friend zone way, not a free blow jobs way."
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Giving massages is great and all, but it ain't paying her bills. If you want to become her regular, start spending some cash on her.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    According to famed Swedish psychologist Elsa Magnusdotter, the color combination of yellow and black draws the most attention. Dress like a rotten banana.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    ^^^ or a bumble bee!!!!!!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Like ldk, she needs to become MY regular. I will not be hers, as such. How is just like any social situation, becoming comfortable with her. She can do it a number of ways, but not expecting me to dump never ending $'s on her. Relatively intelligent. Being conversant of various topics. The club is just something that is given, for the most part. I know why she is there, and she knows why I am there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion