tuscl

Does clothing help with mileage?

Clackport
Washington
Monday, February 23, 2015 9:36 AM
In your experience depending on what you wear, can that help with mileage? For example, if I wear shorts, does that increase the possibility of her reaching in? Another example, if I wear a buttoned up shirt, does that increase the possibility of her taking off the shirt? How does clothing help or hurt? Thoughts?

31 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I think it depends on the dancer. If the option is available it increases your chances of better milage
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Does it help milage if you weat a Toyota Prius costume?
  • slickwilliam
    9 years ago
    I think dressing for easy access, ie, shorts, comes off more as being a PL desperate for mileage, which I think works against you with most dancers. I've found business dress, or at least biz casual, gives the dancer the motivation of my wallet, which, as all tusclers know, is what she's after.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    So far this year I have worn shortsand gone commando with a sexually suggestive t-shirt on all of my strip club visits. Obviously it makes for easy access but the big advantage is that it tends to attract the dancers that are up for everything and scares off the ones that aren't. That makes thinks easier and cheaper for me.
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    I general dress in golf attire, which can pass as business casual in my world. If you are a known customer in the club, you are judged on your prior visits not by what you wear. Shorts definitely enhance the ability for more direct attention, but when it's twenty degrees out - you can scare off some entertainers! Some of my club wear is as thin and accessible as loose gym shorts, but don't necessarily present that look. I've only received compliments for the softness/smoothness of the material (shirt/shorts/slacks), as most dancers aren't big on abrasive wear.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Ease of access doesn't always help, but by wearing clothing that restrict access (ie. Tight jeans for example) where you cannot get it out or back in easily sometimes will make them think twice as that they don't want to get caught with "your pants down". But as always, YMMV and your wallet is usually the determining factor.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    A button up shirt makes it easier for dancers who are inclined to allow skin on skin contact with your chest. One dancer I know likes to open my shirt even while I'm at the rack. A soft, especially microfiber, shirt also encourages her to rub up against you even if she doesn't open the shirt up. Jeans will discourage grinding in clubs where lap dances are done nude. Ditto a metal belt buckle. Also, a metal zipper may discourage grinding if you unzip unless you're in one of those places where you can get your pants down around your ankles. I don't know of any places like that in Portland. I usually wear a either pair of slacks and a dress shirt, both made of microfiber; or a pair of soft workout pants and a casual button up shirt. In the summer I'll replace the workout pants with workout shorts. I've had many dancers comment on how soft my clothes are. I don't think a tee shirt makes for easy access to anything but my belly, but I do think shadowcat has the right idea. You want the dancers who are not repelled by your attempts to make access easy.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I've heard urban legends on the interwebs about suits increasing mileage. What's it called? I forget. Something about a system.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As others have mentioned; you won’t get mileage b/c of what you wear; just makes it easier w/ those dancers that are more “affectionate”. Some dancers don’t like PLs wearing shorts; but if you want mileage; then you don’t want that kinda dancer to begin with. Also – a more “affectionate” dancer seeing you wear shorts may let her know you are there “to have a good time” – just as shorts may scare off the prunes; shorts may attract the “affectionate” ones.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Clothes may play a part but I think a guys attitude and how fat his wallet is takes precedent.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I thought it was discussed on here that anyone who wants extra mileage needs to wear a white polyester suit and white dress shoes? Geez. Aren't you guys paying attention? lol.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I wear soft pants (not sweats) so I can get the maximum feeling from grinding. I also wear a type of Calvin Klein briefs that have the 'flap' vertical, so I can pull my erection standing straight up and next to the pants. My regulars know how to take advantage!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I am gonna wear shorts today to a strip club, I haven't done the commando thing before, I might try that today.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I an AMP, wearing a suit and tie makes a big difference. Obviously very impractical when your clothes are on. But it makes an impression on them, and their view of men is according to stereotypes. They will give FS to anybody who wants it and can pay. But if you want it to be GFE, or even a Girl Friend Audition, the suit makes a big difference. I don't like doing this, because it plays into one of the worst of female tendencies. And I am not doing this in AMPs today. But it does work. In a zero mileage strip club like the Sunnyvale Brass Rail, wearing a suit will get you preference for OTC offers. So I can personally attest to the efficacy of Mr. Dugan's system, if that is what you want. Women respond to guys in suits, the most impractical getup ever invented, everywhere. I mean retail stores and shopping malls. Walking across the Stanford Campus, anywhere. A sport coat and slacks is more practical because the pants wear out faster. But females like guys in suits because it connotes elevated socio-economic status. "Why don't you match your coat and pants?" Said to me when I was wearing a sport coat and slacks. "Because I don't want to look like a performing corporate monkey." Women don't understand this. Women don't understand much about the lives of men. We should make a concerted effort to educate them. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Soft cotton pants to make it as pleasant as possible to rub up against your crotch. Also more comfortable for me going commando in cotton pants. Shorts only work in certain clubs like Hi Liter and Follies.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I never wear jeans to a club. I always wear decent clothes. In most clubs it get you more attention from the girls.
  • occurious
    9 years ago
    I almost always wear jeans in but I wear the very soft kind, a few dancers have even commented on how soft they are. I do remove my belt though, first off that can be very comfortable to grind against and secondly it provides much easier access. As for shirts, I've done button up, t-shirt and polos. You definitely get more attention when you have a nicer shirt on. A lot of times I don't care so it doesn't matter what I wear. One other thing I've noticed is that if I have a fresh haircut and it's short and I'm a t-shirt I think I give off a cop vibe for some reason and in a club with extras I get avoided. One of my favorite clubs is very extras oriented and the private dances are private so usually the pants come unzipped quickly by the dancer no matter what I'm wearing.
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Yes, I wear thin jeans and I can feel her hand on my dick nicely
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    @occurious I keep my hair short too and have sometimes been mistaken for LE. One time I was sitting at the bar in a club I'd been going to regularly for a year. The bartender leaned across and started asking me questions about some legal problem she had. When I told her I didn't know anything she said "Aren't you a cop?" Apparently half the club thought I was an off-duty cop who came in there regularly.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Haven't you folks read RickyBoy's The System?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^no need. I got this
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Update: I went into the club with shorts today, I didn't go commando though. The girl I got a dance with reached over my thighs and under my shorts, and tugged at my dick through boxers. I immediately regretted not going commando. It was a good time though.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Shorts? It's 5 degrees in Detroit. I'm wearing long underwear under 2 pairs of pants to the club. The strippers are gonna have to work hard to give me a good time.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I've always worn jeans, but ever since one dancer asked me to take my belt off because the buckle physically irritated her, I've made it a habit to at least ask if I should take the belt off. I usually wear a snarky t-shirt with a plaid long-sleeve, but sometimes I wear a short-sleeve. I've never noticed if it's made any difference in attracting or repulsing dancers. It probably varies a great deal from dancer to dancer, where they're at in their shift, and just how good the night's been for her.
  • BilliD
    9 years ago
    What club did you go to ranukam?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Since most of my visits are not planned, I wear what I generally wear for work, One thing I will do is switch shirts to a Harley one. Many dancers will talk about bikes, so its a good conversation starter. I also think some like the bad boy image it represents. That seems to increase the level of "dancing".
  • dw.buck
    9 years ago
    teh way you dress does have an effect. i was in one club where i guess the dancers are use to seeing guys come in in jeans and tee shirts or ghetto fabulous attire. i rolled in in a oxford shirt, thin vinyl pants and good looking shoes, with a cigar in my mouth and the girls flocked over to me stating they thought i had money, i did and stayed at the tip rail giving each a few bucks per dance every time they got on stage. i was treated well other times i have worn the same outfit and the exact opposite effect granted everyone else was wearing the same thing. another time i was wearing a tee shirt and shorts and i was purely ignored my advice find a dive bar or one that everyone wears street clothes and dress it up get hte danccers to notice you and treat you like a vip
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    ^^^ That's The System! Except you wear something decent instead of the crappy polyester that RickyBoy does.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    If I go to a club where I am known its shorts in summer, soft pants in winter, commando. If I am not known a suit and tie attracts the dancers, but an expensive suit can be ruined by a dancer grinding on your rod. It rubs the material and leaves a shiny stretch.
  • Ironcat
    9 years ago
    Soft, loose clothes with silk boxers. I did have a favorite dancer say that she never approaches guys in shorts because they are "pervs".
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I only wear shorts when it is very hot in the summer. I only wear regular cargo or dress shorts not "basketball" shorts I see guys in basketball shorts even when it is very cool out in spring and fall. I could see where that might creep out a girl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion