tuscl

Fake or real tits and why?

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 5:00 PM
I have natural b cups and have been thinking about implants. What do you prefer and why?

53 comments

• Corvus
    9 years ago
    I bet they fit you perfectly. Why mess with perfection, especially if it costs $7,000 or more?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Natural. Even well done fakes don't have the same feel as real ones.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    As a dancer its all about investments in our bodies just not sure if its worth it
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Depends on your body size. If your small & petite then stick with the b's coz then you'll stay proportional. If you are a larger person and carry a lot of weight in your ass & butt, then implants can help balance you out.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Mmm...well if you're handle is an indication of birth year, then it's probably a good idea to get them. But it shouldn't be anything too egregious. A bought C cup would make you look refreshing and not desperately looking to milk more years.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    lol i'm actually 24 my birth year was taken so 83 is another number that I can easily remember lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Most of us on this site are experienced professionals. I humbly suggest you post some pics so we can better assist you with our professional opinions. Feel free to upload some pics to [view link] – it’s easy.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Well then hell the fck no you shouldn't. All you need are your B cups, a perky ass, and come fck me eyes. You'll be raking it in ;) Real is almost always better.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    This topic has been discussed many times on here and it seem most of the responders often prefer real. Personally 95% of the time I do not get dances w/ enhanced-boobed dancers – it’s a big turn-off for me and for a lot of guys. Having said that; stripping is often mostly about how you look and a pair of enhanced tits can often look good and tempting in a bra/outfit although personally I’m usually turned-off/dissatisfied w/ how they look bare. Men are not doubt very visual – I would suggest that you wear tops/outfits than enhance the boobage – i.e. tight tops that squeeze them together and up thus making them look fuller and bigger.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Natural Don't get implants. I know it's your body and you can do what you want with it But B cups are awesome...so perky! :-)
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    All other things being equal, I prefer larger but natural-looking boobs. However, to me, Beyonce is much hotter than Kate Upton, mostly because of her more attractive hips/butt.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Real
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Mmm...well I'm going to revise my answer again. How many kids? We're they breastfeeding fed? Did you lose all the baby weight? You might need to go up a cup size after all just to fill them out again.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    3 kids none were breastfed and I pretty much lost most of it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    @ GaCa I don't think she mentioned anything about kids - she mentioned her birth *year* - not giving birth - wtf are you smoking :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    oops - I guess I'll take that back :)
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    papi she's 24 and reviewed a club in the south so she's from the south she has kids
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Another vote for naturals here, even though my atf is enhanced. There almost seems to be a neurosis among a lot of women and dancers in particular that most men like BIG boobs, natural or enhanced. The truth is, a girl who is comfortable in her own body will always be attractive to men, or at least 95% of men. Bs are more than big enough for me, and bigger won't increase the attraction. Investment in your body? A gym membership that is used will pay off; an $8000-$12000 boob job, and it will cost that if you want a good job, will probably never pay off. Now if you're not comfortable with how you look, then it might be worth it.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    Was born in GA lived in Virginia for a while but in southern Midwest now
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Trust me...dating out here is just an audition to be a new daddy. GOD I miss LA, but not the SC's
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… papi she's 24 and reviewed a club in the south so she's from the south she has kids …” LOL – why didn’t I think of that.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ...and that isn't a knock toward single moms, my sister is a single mom and my nephew is super awesome. They deserve the best guy in their life.
  • Mal2
    9 years ago
    Fake are fine as long as they are well done.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Like sclvr said proportion is important.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Speaking of proportions @poledancer83, why don't you provide us some info: height, weight, build, etc. And 24 with 3 kids? And a dancer? I had a favorite dancer who had 5 kids and had a super tight body with natural B - C cup breasts. Not sure if she was genetically blessed or worked hard but she looked great without store-bought tits. I bet you do too.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^ mmm. I Never met a stripper with kids who didn't need a boob job or lift. And I'm talking as young 18. The breasts swell while they are pregnant and breastfeeding and then they deflate so most strippers require some type of job or lift afterwards. I still say don't go crazy with the size of the boob job.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I hope if you decide to get implants it's because you yourself will be more happy with your new appearance. It's an extremely sad thought for me that dancers would get implants just to make more money dancing. Dancing's not an easy job, you deserve a lot of credit for trying to take good care of your kids.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    Another vote for natural here, but I'll take decent fakes over subpar naturals. IMO, its about shape. If they're a little worse for wear, maybe some implants can tighten things up. like ilbbaicnl said though, I'd do it because you want them, not because its good for business. Your stripping career won't last as long as the impact of those implants.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    GACA said it right "All you need are your B cups, a perky ass, and come fck me eyes. You'll be raking it in ;) Real is almost always better." The only time bolt ons help the look is a lager framed woman with disproportionately small breasts. For some older women a lift usually looks better than implants.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who gives practical and not virtuous and advice. All that virtue doesn't pay the bills. And people in SC's don't spend money on virtue, they spend money on pleasure. So if she's looking to make money selling pleasure she might want to get a boob job...especially after 3 kids. seems to me she came here asking for real advice not fake self esteem "you are beautiful on the inside" advice
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    In my 10 years of clubbing, there is only one dancer whose appeal improved in my eyes with enhancements. While I most certainly prefer natural, gummy bear implants are as close to natural (feeling) as it gets.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Real.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My ATF is a spinner. When we met, she was a B cup which I felt fit her fine. She always felt more boob would enhance her earning power and always dreamed of getting implants. We made it happen ($6300) and now 4 years later they still look and feel great. She did experience an uptick in income but frankly I think it was due to increased confidence. I've handled many real and many "augmented" and I've been fooled by some I thought were real, but are implants. I've felt some nasty ones and I've seen some botched ones. In my ATF's case she got her money's worth, but every case is different.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    @gawker did having to take a lot of pain-killer after the implant surgery worsen your ATF addiction problems?
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I only got implants because my kid screwed up my boobs! If you have nice perky b cups then keep them! Seriously!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I maintain that the main reason women get boob jobs is because men glorify big tits. Whether they like big or not, it is the manly thing to do. I have always preferred perky B's or smaller. I recently dumped a favorite because she got a boob job. She was a cute little spinner and now has tits out of proportion to the rest of her body. From what I have observed out on the floor, the change has not affected her business one way or the other but she lost mine.
  • TheBadGuy
    9 years ago
    go with it babydoll...my girl is a professional dancer of over 10 years and last year she got implants and went from an A flat to 32DDD...they are the nicest and prettiest fake tittys i have ever seen...you wont be sorry after you heal uo anyways...i promise.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    I've seen girls with Bs where it looks great on their frame and spectacular with a padded bra. I also like a girl with a healthy C or bigger. It depends. Hate to say this, but for a truly honest opinion, I'd have to see you. Keep in mind, too, that the added income isn't always worth the time you'd have to take off, the pain, knowing you're not totally natural and all of that. I think it takes the right kind of girl to truly be OK with implants and, if you have any doubt at all, better off not to have them. But, if you choose to get them, I'd be lying if I didn't say I don't mind girls who have them and sometimes even seek them out.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    natural. please post pics !
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I like proportion. I also like them real...if they exist, they are real.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Titties- I think they're brilliant lol
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Shadow, I don't think it's men in general who glorify large breasts but the media that seems to insist we glorify them. And, poledancer, for what it's worth, I prefer natural, too. I've seen too many boob jobs that just didn't look right and are very unappealing for any number of reasons -- nipples pointing the wrong way, visible scarring (especially around the areola (yuck!)), breasts that move the wrong way or just don't move, too large for the woman's frame, or they just look/feel way too solid. While I enjoy a nice firm breast, damn, I hate the ones that are almost rock-solid; there's just no give there.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    You're a stripper? Then you need a boob job! Case closed.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Keep it natural. I never spend money on a dancer with fakes. While not all guys feel this way, enough do so that you should keep then natural.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    My total lifetime expenditure on dancers with enhanced breasts remains at zero. Sadly have had to stop getting dances from more than a few over the years when they took their perfect B-cups and turned them into some fake, hard, non-breast like monstrosity.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    It really depends on what your current ones are like. I too prefer naturals over fakes. Even less than perky, stretch marked naturals over awesome perky fakes. At the risk of sounding perverted (which, make no mistake, I unabashedly am), posting a picture of at least your naked hips, stomach, chest and neck is a serious suggestion. It's really impossible to render an informed opinion without an idea of what things are like now. However, I freely admit that if you're after a good look while dressed, fakes can enhance appearance. I've seen lots of what turned out to be fakes that looked good in clothes. Some few that looked good completely naked, but only one set that looked *and* felt so good I couldn't tell they were fake.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    As for the "why" of your question, I'm at least as much about touch as I am looks. I like the way a woman feels as much, or more, than how she looks. The firm softness of a natural breast enhances that, whereas the rock hard rigidity of many implants detracts from it.
  • lookingforpink
    9 years ago
    As so many have said, without seeing it is hard to say. If they are perky and feel good, enough said. Being proportional is important. going up to C could be nice, done right. DO NOT over stuff. Nothing worst than tits that look like balloons and way to firm to the touch.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    "As a dancer its all about investments in our bodies just not sure if its worth it" I don't like boob jobs, either, but despite the consensus here, there must be enough paying customers out there who love them to make it a worthwhile investment for many strippers. However... You're a dancer for only a few hours a week, for only a few years of your youth. Do you want to spend the rest of your life in a body that's been surgically distorted just to entice strip club mongers? The shoes and the outfits can be packed away in a closet. The fake tits are there to stay.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Wow! You poor thing all of these contradictory posts must have you more confused than ever! Just go with your gut, and if you do decide to get implants GO TO A REPUTABLE DOCTOR and get silicone (much more natural to the touch than saline)
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Just remember there is life after dancing, so whichever way you decide make sure you are prepared to live with the rest of your life. As for me, I like natural, even if they are small. Something in me when I see a dancer with fake tits says that she is just out for money (the dancer seems more like working a "hustle"), but if they are real it is almost like you are an amateur and are there to party, hang out, and have a good time (at least to me).
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I seldom if ever get a dance for a dancer with implants. Should you decide to get implants don't go above you former natural size (if you have lost some due to children). Nothing makes me run the other way like gigantic tits on a little girl with striations and stretch makes on her skin because they are so over sized. Make them look natural.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Just saw an article on temporary implants. While it won't give you an idea on just how they might feel, they could give you an idea on what they'll look like. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion